Bundles Upsell | PickyStory

Bundle, Discount, Quantity Breaks, Bundle Builder, BOGO, Gift

Free plan available. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

The Gullery

Time spent using app About 1 month

This app looks nice (that's why I am giving it 2 stars instead of 1)
It displays the collections/looks nicer than other apps. But that's about where it ends.. The functionality is based on discount codes which doesn't work for a lot of scenarios. Then I am having problems with the discount not showing in the cart (it shows in checkout but not in cart) which is confusing for customers and leads to drop-outs as they think they are not getting the bundle discount. I submitted the issue on 3rd March, it is now the 30th and they still don't have a solution. The only reply I have had is when I chased them about it and they said they are still working on it. 2 weeks ago...

March 30, 2022

Hi,

Anna is here from PickyStory.

I understand that you didn’t see the discounted price in your cart. After looking into the issue, I can see that you are using a drawer (sliding) cart in your store. Drawer carts are not “regular” cart pages and have unique implementations. Unfortunately, it’s not possible for a 3rd party app to display messages or any other elements in the drawer cart as the cart’s code isn’t available to 3rd party apps. Saying that we do offer an alternative method.

Regarding discounts - Shopify’s infrastructure is built to work with discount codes, and this is the recommended method by Shopify to keep your store clean. Alternative methods like “draft orders” aren’t recommended as they have multiple negative effects.

I’ve reached out to you via email so we can hop on a call and solve this issue.

Thanks,

Anna
Head of support, PickyStory

Espuma y Brocha

Location Colombia

I've tried several bundle apps and this is the most complete and easy to use and it produces good looking widgets unlike some others I tried that would have required messing with the CSS. The service via chat responds immediately.

March 27, 2022

Thank you for this great review. Happy growth with PickyStory!

peachade

Responded so quickly when I used the chat service. UI is pretty as well, some of the other bundling apps look quite ugly.

March 25, 2022

Thank you for this amazing review. Keep growing with PickyStory!

Folki Studio

Location Ireland

That's a fantastic app, have tried many others and only PickyStory has covered all my needs for bundles with the "Shop the Look" feature. It is easy to use and its functions are amazing. Hopefully, they will be able to implement an option to rename the "Shop the Look" button soon. The support team is top-notch, Mary and Amor are great and always willing to help. Very recommended.

March 23, 2022

Thank you for this incredible review. Happy growth with PickyStory!

PAST Outdoors

Location Australia

Amazing customer service and simple to use I started using PickyStory to create bulk discount deals but then added bundles, BOGO and mix and match. Since installing it many more items and bundles have become available and it gets better with time. What really sets them apart is that the personal customer service is amazing. I am in Australia and every time I have needed help I have had a reply within minutes from a real person that solves my problem immediately. I definitely recommend.

March 18, 2022

Thank you for this great review. Keep growing with PickyStory!

Plushible.com

I really like how PickyStory has evolved from when I first used it in 2021. Responsive support and always nice to talk to!

March 17, 2022

Thank you for this amazing review. Happy growth with PickyStory!

Billetworkz

Time spent using app About 23 hours

I downloaded this app yesterday and it has been very useful so far. There is a lot to learn about it and the PickyStory live chat has been extremely responsive and helpful!

March 10, 2022

Thank you for this incredible review. Keep growing with PickyStory!

Profile Products Australia

Location Australia

I've only just started using this app, but I like this app a lot. I really have to say their support via their chat service is very responsive and extremely helpful. Very happy so far!

March 9, 2022

Thank you for this great review. Happy growth with PickyStory!

Johndog

Location Ecuador
Time spent using app About 1 month

They indicate that the basic price is $9.50 but it is not, it is really $14.50.
Change the price and do not cheat, I hate these companies that put hidden prices. I proceed to remove my subscription.

March 8, 2022

Hi,

Unfortunately, this isn't correct. After checking your account, you were subscribed to an older plan version which was priced at $14.5/month. We changed the basic price for new customers to $9.5 as we do from time to time to promote the app.

We invite you to contact us directly in order to solve your issue.

Thanks,
PickyStory Support

Olas de Coral

Location Spain

The app is working great! Excellent technical support :)
They helped me to start using my combos and they solved all my doubts!

March 8, 2022

Thank you for this amazing review. Keep growing with PickyStory!