4.8

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly interface, effective bundle and upsell features, and competent customer support. They value its seamless integration with Shopify, customization options, and analytics dashboard for data-driven decisions. Regular updates based on merchant feedback and reported increases in average order value and sales are also highlighted. However, some merchants desire more customization features.

April 26, 2024

It's a great software, and the support team is very successful. I recommend it.

PixelGrip™
7 days using the app
PickyStory replied April 29, 2024

January 17, 2024

Awesome App, I experienced a minor bug and I contacted their team and they where extremely helpful and fixed the issue withing a matter of minutes! Would definitely recommend.

UrbanGrove Finds
Luxembourg
8 days using the app
PickyStory replied January 19, 2024

Thank you for this incredible review. Keep growing with PickyStory!

January 4, 2024

The app has a great structure, is easy to understand, even for beginners. The customer support is amazing, they really helped me a lot!!

Black Shadows
4 months using the app
PickyStory replied January 5, 2024

Thank you for this amazing review. Keep growing with PickyStory!

March 8, 2024

Great support by Carlos, who immidiatly understood my problem.
He was very accomodating, and we found the perfect solution.

Yarnforward.dk
Denmark
About 3 hours using the app
PickyStory replied March 10, 2024

January 22, 2024

Great App. Great service. Carlos in support is amazing and did so much to help setup my store. Thanks Guys.

YeboBox
14 days using the app
PickyStory replied January 24, 2024

April 9, 2024

Nice Support

Khouri's GmbH
13 days using the app
PickyStory replied April 10, 2024

Thank you for this great review. Keep growing with PickyStory!

February 22, 2024

Really good customer service

FemmeFusion
18 days using the app
PickyStory replied February 26, 2024

December 13, 2023

I haven't been using the app for very long but so far the experience has been really great. There are a ton of different offers that you implement and the offers look great on your site. The customer service is also super rad. Every time I've opened a chat I've gotten a response in just a few minutes. I'll edit this review if things change. So far.. A1!!

Epic Penny
2 months using the app
PickyStory replied December 15, 2023

Thank you for this incredible review. Happy growth with PickyStory!

March 22, 2024

Changed our shipping options to give free overnight shipping for free to anywhere in the world and free ground shipping as well which we do NOT offer. We lost a lot of money due to this. It also decided to make random products and post them without my knowledge. Terrible app, I never touched anything to do with shipping just wanted to test out the looks of it and then uninstalled after I found it didn't suit our store. Had it for about an hour and it caused so much havoc.

LoveHandle
About 1 hour using the app
PickyStory replied March 25, 2024

Thank you for your review. We apologize for any inconvenience caused. It seems you've enabled the "Spend X Get Y" feature along with the free shipping option during the app's onboarding process. To offer further assistance, we've reached out to you directly via email.

The PickyStory team

March 29, 2024

the service is amazing, Valentyna answered all my questions very fast and helped me by everything.

Vessallia
About 2 hours using the app
PickyStory replied April 1, 2024

Thank you for this incredible review. Happy growth with PickyStory!