Bundles App | PickyStory

Bundles App | PickyStory

by PickyStory

Bundle Products, Combo Products, Bundle Builder, Kits, Looks.

Lula Fox

I used this app to help me sell make up looks for various skin tones. As an online make up store this helped me get more conversion and traction. The online support is incredible and they helped me set it up. Even though we are in a different time zone response is super quick. I would highly recommend

Flexshape

When I want to install the app I get the peace of code:

Miami Teeny Weeny Bikini

I'm just starting trying out the app and needed help setting it up, Eugene guided me and now have it set up in store and looks and works great!

www.comfyballs.ch

Perfect for letting you customize the looks you want to promote on your website. There is plenty of customization you can make and the support is really great when you have no idea of what your doing.
100% recommend this app !

you-creations

This app is very nice. It's what I'm looking for. It help to better present my concept. You cannot do everything yourself but I put 5 stars because you have a very very good customers services to help you and make what you want. Nice... I recommend it.

Northerly.life

Being a rookie at working with apps, the customer service was second-to-none in getting me up and running.
Thank you!

Boutique 1861

We were looking for an app that can help us to create outfits for our customers in a different way of the typical "You may also like" and this app does exactly this ;) The app is really easy to use, and the support from Alex and Eugene is amazing, it really shows that they are passionate about their creation ;)

Kerrits

This app is great, it's what we have been looking to add to our website for a while. I think the support team is some of the most helpful I have come across. Super responsive and easy to work with. Alex helped me add this to our website and did everything he could to get it looking great on the site. I am excited to see this in action.

Texas Dance Supply

Great app! Very easy to set up lookbooks and insert into our site. The support team was a great help getting things customized for our store. More features and refinements are being added based on customer suggestions.

Töastie

Amazing customer support and perfect app for what we need - essentially a gallery page which can support endless imagery and quickly link to all products associated with the look for easy purchase ... They also have THE most patient team who work through any issues or areas that need clarifying for the really non-tech savvy amongst us! Highly recommend!