Reviews (729)

4.8

Merchants appreciate this app for its easy-to-use interface, seamless integration with Shopify, and attractive widget designs. The 24/7 tech support is praised for its responsiveness and expertise, with certain representatives singled out for their exceptional service. Merchants value the customization options, including various bundle types and a multibuy discount feature. The analytics dashboard offers useful insights into bundle performance and customer behavior. The app is reported to boost sales and customer satisfaction by promoting multiple item purchases, thereby increasing average order values. The team is proactive in incorporating merchant feedback, leading to ongoing feature improvements.

January 6, 2024

Excellent, I have been with Picky from early on, and it makes a big difference to our store.

Mia Tui
Over 1 year using the app
PickyStory replied January 8, 2024

Thank you for this great review. Happy growth with PickyStory!

January 24, 2024

Thanks, Ceren!

So... Functionality is worth 50 per cent in any company, because the other 50 per cent is the people behind it. Today I was very confused about my offer and I installed several and several applications and in some of them I asked for help from support where in some I didn't get an answer and in others they didn't want to know. I don't judge that attitude but I'm only evaluating this app now because I've actually installed Pickstory which isn't even one of the best apps in terms of features, honestly, but you've just won a customer, because people are worth a lot and Miss "Ceren" has proved that and there's no point in explaining any further, I'll just leave you with the message I sent her:

"Ceren, I really enjoyed talking to you and I'm really sorry that we're going to lose touch because you don't really meet people like that every day. Thank you very much for all your willingness and speed. "

Beauty Store
Portugal
1 day using the app
PickyStory replied January 29, 2024

Thank you for this great review. Keep growing with PickyStory!

January 12, 2024

This is such a better service than the one I was using before. It is so easy to create new bundles in a really customer-friendly way, and it integrates really well with my warehouse software. Most importantly, the customer service is *so* good. They respond in less than a minute and are always so helpful.

Buttercup
28 days using the app
PickyStory replied January 15, 2024

Thank you for this great review. Happy growth with PickyStory!

March 29, 2024

The only bundle app we tested that actually did what we were looking for. And they have a great customer service!

Athlete Fuel
Cyprus
About 1 hour using the app
PickyStory replied April 1, 2024

January 1, 2024

A very complete app that allows you to use different means to increase your AOV. I recommend it 100%. Also, if you have any problems configuring it, they have great support that helps you with configurations that are out of your reach. I was assisted by a lovely woman named Ceren who quickly solved all the problems I had.

Yo D´escanso
Spain
4 months using the app
PickyStory replied January 2, 2024

Thank you for this great review. Keep growing with PickyStory!

February 20, 2024

great service

LA NICA
Germany
Over 2 years using the app
PickyStory replied February 21, 2024

Thank you for this incredible review. Happy growth with PickyStory!

February 2, 2024

I had some problems with the settings and then I contacted the service and the lady at the service was very helpful and also transparent.

SmartPetEssentials
Germany
13 days using the app
PickyStory replied February 5, 2024

Thank you for this amazing review. Keep growing with PickyStory!

January 22, 2024

Great customer service, easy to use, highly recommend to all the stores

Valentinia
3 months using the app
PickyStory replied January 23, 2024

Edited January 23, 2024

had a few issues getting going with this. However, the team did manage to find a solution so I am looking forward to getting this app rolled out and live.

Apothecary & me
15 days using the app
PickyStory replied January 19, 2024

January 6, 2024

It's useful, and when I ask to enlarge the size of button, Carlos helped me do it within only few seconds, so nice customer services!

PetCore
About 2 months using the app
PickyStory replied January 8, 2024

Thank you for this incredible review. Keep growing with PickyStory!