Bundles Upsell | PickyStory

Bundle, Discount, Quantity Breaks, Bundle Builder, BOGO, Gift

Free plan available. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

Miccis Cosmetics

Location Austria

Perfect service. Great customer support. This app offers a lot of possibilities. I am very happy with it.

March 4, 2022

Thank you for this great review. Happy growth with PickyStory!

Pawtitas Store

A very easy and intuitive product, in case you have any questions they have a great customer service. I would give them 10 stars if I could!

March 3, 2022

Thank you for this incredible review. Keep growing with PickyStory!

SOPHIEGRACE

I am not experienced in website building but was able to achieve my objective with the help of Paulo on chat who held my hand while setting up a bundle option for my store. Many thanks to Paulo who saved the day for me.

March 1, 2022

Thank you for this amazing review. Happy growth with PickyStory!

GoWorthFinds

Location China

I used the app for mix & match, great support Leizel helped me through, thanks again. Good aps so far.

February 25, 2022

Thank you for this great review. Keep growing with PickyStory!

Graham Elliott Photography

Location France

I used this app to allow users to create their own product bundles. I'm not the best with setting up software like this and make a few mistakes. The support has been excellent and they were very patient with me!

February 15, 2022

Thank you for this incredible review. Happy growth with PickyStory!

Shop | SPH Engineering

Location Latvia

Great app, especially after the recent update! We use it without the discount option - as we don't need to provide a discount - we need to "combine" unique products into a Combo for new customers. And the 24.7 support is very quick and helpful - supports, explains, provides screenshot guidelines directly for my issue!

February 15, 2022

Thank you for this amazing review. Keep growing with PickyStory!

Hello Charlie

Location Australia

I ended up uninstalling this app because it wasn't what I was looking for. However, I was very impressed with the customer service which was super speedy and helpful throughout my multiple interactions with them while I played around with it.

February 14, 2022

Thank you for this review. Happy growth!

Oxford Made llc

I used this to make customized gift box with different drop down choices for what product goes in it. I was able to have pickystory put an automatic % savings for the customer on the choices they chose. Customer service was great in helping me and so fast!

February 11, 2022

Thank you for this great review. Keep growing with PickyStory!

TofuBud

We used this app for bundle making campaign. The staff there is really helpful and ready to answer really fast! The app itself has really valuable bundle offers, easy setup and different upsell/bundle variations. Hopefully, it will generate more sales! :))

February 10, 2022

Thank you for this incredible review. Happy growth with PickyStory!

Lukes Laboratory

This is a great app for bundles and combos. It really allowed me to keep track of individual parts that i typically would ship out to customers as well as bundle under 'Complete" kits. Its fantastic, and support was quick and easy when I had questions.

February 9, 2022

Thank you for this amazing review. Keep growing with PickyStory!