Bundles Upsell | PickyStory

Bundle, Discount, Quantity Breaks, Bundle Builder, BOGO, Gift

Free plan available. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

Scran.ie

Location Ireland
Time spent using app About 1 month

I've used lots of bundle apps but they pale in comparison to PickyStory. The support system is awesome and the platform itself, mindblowing. So clean, so polished and so worth it.

April 19, 2022

Thank you for this great review. Keep growing with PickyStory!

The Mariposa Studio

This app was exactly what i needed for my store. I wanted to have style suggestions on products and I was able to accomplish just that with this app. I did have some issues but Mary in customer service went above and beyond to help me. Highly recommend especially for boutique owners!

April 19, 2022

Thank you for this incredible review. Happy growth with PickyStory!

RPGminifigs

Great tutorials and UI to get started. Customer service is also really great! Best Bundling App by far!

April 19, 2022

Thank you for this amazing review. Keep growing with PickyStory!

Chartpak Factory Store

This App works great for creating product bundles. The team at PickyStory is always rolling out new features, and the latest is phenomenal. You can display bundles as a single line item while continuing to track inventory individually. PickyStory’s customer service is also extremely quick and helpful, and willing to go the extra mile to make sure you’re getting everything out of the app.

April 18, 2022

Thank you for this great review. Happy growth with PickyStory!

The Baby Society

Location Italy

The app is great in terms of integrating perfecty onto the website and it lets you create a lot of different specific bundles. BUT I had a lot of issues to reach the final result (and I still have):
1) Many times the app "failed" in recognizing products, not loading images or worst not including the price of a specific product in the bundle
2) If I try to use the "advance" option to set the bundle on a specific URL (in this case the shop the look gallery) the "set position on page" doesn't work. Every time I try to use it, it highlights the area I want to use but the widget does not appear.
3) I wrote the assistance to fix this problem and after 2 days of chatting the problem is still there, plus I can't write to the assistance every time I need to replace the widget, it would take too long to finalize a bundle
4) I've chat with 3 assistants and a person said I can't place the widget in a certain way and another person said I can....
5) I have to pay for this app and it doesn't work properly....I'm currenty on trial period and will soon decide if I want to keep it or not, at the moment is a big NO

April 13, 2022

Hey,

Anna from PickyStory team here.

I’ve checked your correspondence with the team and it seems that there was a misunderstanding regarding placing Shop the Look on product pages. In order to display a PickyStory deal on a product page the product needs to be a part of the deal. The reason for this is to make it easier for merchants to quickly create new deals and position the automatically on product pages.

I’ll be happy to make sure that everything works as expected, I’ve reached out to you via email so we can hop on a call and solve this issue.

Thanks,

Anna,
Head of Support

VM Aquatics

Great app with tons of features.
I had a couple of things that I was unsure of but their support was very fast and very helpful.
Definitely recommended!

April 12, 2022

Thank you for this amazing review. Keep growing with PickyStory!

Frivannsliv

Location Norway

Akkurat i gang med å bruke appen, er veldig spennende. Umiddelbar hjelp på chat når man har spørsmål.

April 6, 2022

Thank you for this incredible review. Happy growth with PickyStory!

St. Lawrence Martyr Summer School & Camp

Easy to install, set up, and use. Nicely customizable. Great customer support via chat, quick and responsive!

April 4, 2022

Thank you for this great review. Keep growing with PickyStory!

Layer Cake Shop

The customer service and ease of use of this app are amazing! I highly recommend! We've had a handful of conversions so far!

April 1, 2022

Thank you for this amazing review. Happy growth with PickyStory!

Paws & Co Dog Chews

Great customer service! Loving the app so far and the options it is able to give to our customers. Thank you!

March 31, 2022

Thank you for this incredible review. Keep growing with PickyStory!