Bundles Upsell | PickyStory

Bundle, Upsell, Bundle Builder, AI-Cart, Quantity Breaks, BOGO

Free plan available. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

POISON JEWELS

Location Spain

impresionante, De base es super intuitiva y en caso de necesitar servicio de ayuda es rapido y a medida. Una pasada

June 30, 2022

Thank you for this incredible review. Keep growing with PickyStory!

DIDIER DUBOT

Location South Korea

I could not find any app allowing me to create product sets as I wanted. Some apps have bad design, some apps have not this service at all. PickyStory is very cool app with various bundle types with minimalistic design. And their customer service is very fast and nice.

June 30, 2022

Thank you for this great review. Happy growth with PickyStory!

thesundaystudio.design

I used this app to create a bundle for my prints (buy 2 and save 20%) - the customer service agent was really helpful on the online chat and walked me through the whole process. Thank you! My only issue would be that the bundle does not show up on the main product page, only underneath the products affiliated with the bundle when the customer clicks onto them.

June 28, 2022

Thank you for your review. We can definitely help you set up the bundles in the way that you described. We have sent you an email to book a call with us for that matter :)

Anna,
Head of Support

REGINA MODA | Borse & Accessori

Location Switzerland

Ho provato questa applicazione e sono rimasto contento, il supporto mi ha aiutato in pochi minuti, è un applicazione semplice ma molto efficacie, consiglio!

June 27, 2022

Thank you for this incredible review. Keep growing with PickyStory!

Kindersein

Location Germany

Great App. Fantastic options and modules to use.
Fast install.
Easy UX and navigation.
Always a fast and fixing support!

June 26, 2022

Thank you for this great review. Happy growth with PickyStory!

KBQUNQ|韓国メンズファッション通販サイト

Location Japan

セット売りを導入するため、こちらのアプリを使用しています!
こちらのアプリはクロスセルするのに最適なアプリです!
疑問点があった場合でもスタッフさんにチャットで質問すれば、直ぐに回答していただけるのでサポートで困ることはないかと思います!

June 23, 2022

Thank you for this amazing review. Keep growing with PickyStory!

PieceMaker

PickyStory is a great App to efficiently manage all our bundles and inventory. We specifically decided to stay with PickyStory as it seems to be one of the only Apps which allows adding duplicate products to a bundle. The UI is very pleasing to the eye, fast to navigate, and offers some nice customization capabilities. Leizel and Paulo offered great support during our initial setup and quickly responded to all our questions, we can highly recommend using PickyStory!

June 22, 2022

Thank you for this incredible review. Happy growth with PickyStory!

Kittens Nook

Location Singapore

Had some trouble setting up the app on the store! However, thanks to Leizel for her super helpful and quick assistance, we were able to get back on track swiftly!

June 20, 2022

Thank you for this great review. Keep growing with PickyStory!

Arkive

Location Netherlands

Huge bug on their own features regards pricing a bundle fixed during checkout. In the cart is shows the sum of products, and not the bundle price which is confusing for users. Highlighted this issue, got a reply that their developers are in Ukraine.. A day later, got feedback from a developer, that there was no issue. Shared print screens then he added random text during the checkout process of a user, which was completely not asked for. Highlighted the issue again, to please remove this. Then they directed me to their UI to inactivate a piece of text, which was never asked for. Sorry, but this is not how you treat your users who are helping you to solve a important bug.

June 16, 2022

Hey Sinem,

Anna here from PickyStory's support.

We checked your conversation and it looks like there was a misunderstanding. On Shopify, apps can't edit the prices of line items in the cart, discounts are only applied at checkout. That's why you see the original sum price in the cart and the discounted price at checkout. In order to help our customers know the bundle savings, we are offering to add a text snippet in the cart, that shows the discounted price near the checkout button. That's what our team member tried to help you with but probably didn't clarify this feature's goal.

I've reached out to you to resolve this issue and looking forward to hearing back from you.

Anna
Head of Support, PickyStory

alotllittlethings

I love this app, it has helped me create a way for me to shorten my sales funnel. My shoppers can click and add many custom options to their bundle without adding loading time or additional clicks. The support is also amazing, they helped me with many of my questions.

June 15, 2022

Thank you for this amazing review. Keep growing with PickyStory!