Bundles App | PickyStory

Bundles App | PickyStory

by PickyStory

Bundle Products, Combo Products, Gift Boxes, Kits, and Looks.

Mokkini

very good app, the support is world class. It is immediately helped and explained. I can recommend this app. Thx from Germany

Tees and More Clothing Co

I started the free trail on this app and I love it! It is really easy to use, and the support staff are amazing. If you need any assistance, they will even go onto your site to change it for you. No need to worry about it at all. Great platform, and they even build in features that you want. Highly recommended!

Posh Avenue Boutique

They have the BEST support of any app I have ever used. Quick, responsive and easy to use. We are a new store and are so grateful for the support!

Eclosion Royale

Such a good app, very easy to use and customize.
Beside, the support team is very helpful and reactive ! I recommend it !

The Art And Framing Company

Easy to use and customize. The few times I was confused whilst using the app, the support team were very helpful and replied to my queries promptly.

Rapunzel & Croft

Excellent app and great customer service! It was super easy to use once I figured out which page I wanted the PickStory Widget on. In the process I had accidentally added the lookbook to my home page, blog page and blog article and I couldn't figure out how to remove them. Alex at PickStory was very quick to respond and fix everything for me. I can't wait to launch my store and this App will definately add the little extra to it. Thank you PickStory!

KAYIKO

Buy the look is a great help to sell our fashion.
Support is incredible, it took just 5 minutes to solve my issues.

Acumen Collection

I used this app to help me market a 'Shop the Look' section on my website. Initially I had some issues with the functionality but Alex and Eugene's customer service was 10/10. If you are looking for an app to help with shop the looks then this is by far the most cost effective one out there (21/03/20) believe me I did my research. To cap it off you will also receive excellent customer service from individuals who are prepared to go the extra mile for you. I know I wasn't an easy customer but I wanted the app to look right on my website, the result is amazing and I am seeing results already!

Thanks Eugene & Alex

Kind Regards

Michael

Amthyst

The team at PickyStory is AMAZING (especially Alex) plus the app looks great on our site. The app was super simple to install.

Lula Fox

I used this app to help me sell make up looks for various skin tones. As an online make up store this helped me get more conversion and traction. The online support is incredible and they helped me set it up. Even though we are in a different time zone response is super quick. I would highly recommend