Bundles Upsell | PickyStory

Bundles Upsell | PickyStory

Free plan available. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.8)
Developer
PickyStory
4.8
Edited October 19, 2022

I am very impressed with the 'on the spot' help from the live chat team. The Picky Story team is very knowledgeable and helpful in real time to get your bundles on to your website quickly and correctly.

Zumba Wear | STRONG iD
Time spent using app: 3 months
PickyStory replied October 19, 2022

Thank you for this review. Happy growth with PickyStory!

October 11, 2022

Simple and easy to use. I had an issue and reached out to support—Leizel (who was absolutely amazing) responded in less than 30 seconds and helped resolve my issue in a few minutes. Customer service is really wonderful. I felt totally supported which is a huge relief when working with 3rd party apps. Thanks so much Leizel!

SEEN
Time spent using app: About 1 month
PickyStory replied October 11, 2022

Thank you for this amazing review. Keep growing with PickyStory!

October 10, 2022

At midnight last night, on the eve or a big product launch, we contacted Customer services with an issue and they did an amazing job in getting our issue resolved and saving the day. I would like to pass on our personal thanks to Leizel, the customer support agent to make sure everyone in the team knows how grateful we are for the amazing support!

Proverb
Time spent using app: 2 months
PickyStory replied October 10, 2022

Thank you for this incredible review. Happy growth with PickyStory!

October 9, 2022

Great app, I'm really enjoying it so far! I contacted the customer service through the chat a few times and they were super responsive and helpful.

Jess Was Here
Time spent using app: 23 days
PickyStory replied October 9, 2022

Thank you for this great review. Keep growing with PickyStory!

October 6, 2022

Great help from Paulo to resolve an issue with a bundle offer. Prompt and helpful service and the problem has been fixed.

Kitchen In The Garden
Time spent using app: 8 months
PickyStory replied October 6, 2022

Thank you for this amazing review. Happy growth with PickyStory!