Bundles App | PickyStory

Bundles App | PickyStory

by PickyStory

Bundle Products, Combo Products, Bundle Builder, Kits, Looks.

ForageDesign

So far so good, i have only just installed it today but so far it looks like the best of the 3 bundle selling apps i have tried. Support was online with immediate advice, answers and guidance. also a suggestion that i had was fed back to the developer team and will be released in the next update next week. extremely responsive and lots of useful features. Looks like a keeper! :)

Lumiere

I gotta say, your app looks AMAZING! I'm in love. I did a very well comparison between all apps that do the same job on Shopify, and yours was an absolute winner J.

Metene

This app was very nice one that I had never seen. and the support service is nice too. the price is also acceptable.

Mokkini

very good app, the support is world class. It is immediately helped and explained. I can recommend this app. Thx from Germany

Tees and More Clothing Co

I started the free trail on this app and I love it! It is really easy to use, and the support staff are amazing. If you need any assistance, they will even go onto your site to change it for you. No need to worry about it at all. Great platform, and they even build in features that you want. Highly recommended!

Posh Avenue Boutique

They have the BEST support of any app I have ever used. Quick, responsive and easy to use. We are a new store and are so grateful for the support!

Eclosion Royale

Such a good app, very easy to use and customize.
Beside, the support team is very helpful and reactive ! I recommend it !

The Art And Framing Company

Easy to use and customize. The few times I was confused whilst using the app, the support team were very helpful and replied to my queries promptly.

Rapunzel & Croft

Excellent app and great customer service! It was super easy to use once I figured out which page I wanted the PickStory Widget on. In the process I had accidentally added the lookbook to my home page, blog page and blog article and I couldn't figure out how to remove them. Alex at PickStory was very quick to respond and fix everything for me. I can't wait to launch my store and this App will definately add the little extra to it. Thank you PickStory!

KAYIKO

Buy the look is a great help to sell our fashion.
Support is incredible, it took just 5 minutes to solve my issues.