Bundles App | PickyStory

Bundles App | PickyStory | Reviews

by PickyStory

Bundle Products, Combo, Bundle Builder, Kits, Discount Codes

Fleet Sheets

Used app to help me with bundle/combo product discounts. I have used quite a few different apps to accomplish this but this one works and looks the best. Easy to use and support is awesome for any questions I have.

September 23, 2021

Thank you for this awesome review. Happy growth with PickyStory!

TrumpTrendz

Great app! with a lot of cool and helpful features, Also the customer service is very professional, helpful and responsive. highly recommend using this app!!

September 23, 2021

Thank you for the amazing review. Keep growing with PickyStory!

rokpool

Solves a specific limitation that we were facing with our third party fulfilment center. The ability to create consumer facing combos / bundles that remain seperate sku's in the backend and are packed as such at our warehouse. Customer support is A+ helped me to set everything up and customize the experience on my site to look and function perfectly. Highly recommended. Special thx to Emily at their customer support ; )

September 22, 2021

Thank you for this incredible review. Happy growth with PickyStory!

Beauty Charms

Great app. At the first time of use, it seemed to be a bit hard to use but customer service was helpful. They helped me to set up my bundles and kits and the look is amazing on my product pages! Thank you

September 22, 2021

Thanks for this great review. Keep growing with PickyStory!

Globe-Trotter

I've tried many apps before but as I was using a custom theme, nothing ever sat correctly. After talking to support they made everything sit perfectly in double quick time. Very impressed.

September 21, 2021

Thank you for this incredible review. Happy growth with PickyStory!

Bearbottom Clothing

Very fast and professional customer service when trying out the features of this app. Thank you for helping us out!

September 21, 2021

Thank you for this awesome review. Keep growing with PickyStory!

Kombi Life

Congrats Alex and team on solving what can sometimes be complex scenarios. Bundles App by PickyStory is incredibly flexible and has significantly improved the user experience as well as enhanced the efficiency & accuracy of our backend order processing. Keep up the good work!! Mark & the team at KombiLife Australia

September 21, 2021

Thank you for the great review. Happy growth with PickyStory!

Bridgewater Candle Company

Has done exactly as I needed and the support team is incredibly helpful and responsive. Would definitely recommend.

September 17, 2021

Thank you for the great review. Happy growth with PickyStory!

Darling Spring

The app is working great till now- good support too! I recommend this app to anyone who is trying to catch up on inventory/bundles and all.

September 17, 2021

Thank you for the awesome review. Keep growing with PickyStory!

Touché

I was searching an app for the shop the look feature and I think this one is the best. It offers a great shop the look gallery and many other great features. Also, the support team is great. I totally recommend the app!

September 16, 2021

Thank you for this great review. Happy growth with PickyStory!