4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for enhancing product visibility and boosting sales through customizable labels and badges. It's praised for its user-friendly interface, seamless Shopify integration, and unique features that help stores stand out. Regular updates and affordability add to its value. The support team is highly commended for their quick response, problem-solving skills, and customization capabilities. Despite occasional glitches, the app's performance is reliable with issues promptly addressed by the support team.

August 15, 2021

Very good service
Worth recommending
Your team made a personalized modification and design to my requirements
thank you very much.
thank you very much.

GVIEWIN
China
BSS Commerce replied August 24, 2021

Great thanks from Gigi and the team.

May 18, 2023

Great App! We make our badges but have something not working and were solved very fast! Thanks a lot !

INFINIT EYEWEAR
Argentina
28 days using the app
BSS Commerce replied May 22, 2023

Thank you so much for your 5-star rating and for your kind words!

We are so glad to hear that our service was fast and effective in solving your issue. It's wonderful that you found our badges and features so helpful! We thank you for your continued support.

January 9, 2021

hello, Excellent app and despite some bugs due to an incompatibility with my shopify theme, I was incredibly well helped. Thank you so much for helping me on a Saturday. Help service available and pleasant. Thanks again for your help.

LeGamingRoom
France
Edited March 23, 2023

10/5 stars!! I had some technical issues with the integration of this app with my theme which caused some product labels to not show up properly. I contacted the support and got a response within minutes from Jennie! She quickly identified the issues and sent over a task to their tech guy Ninh Nguyen Van.

After just a few moments the issue was resolved and now everything seems to be working perfectly.

I've been running Shopify stores for the last 5 years and have used countless apps since the beginning but this has to be the absolute best experience when it comes to customer care.

Keep up the good work. This app will play a crucial part in showing our different offers properly to our customers.

I could not be any happier!

MyBlend
Sweden
BSS Commerce replied March 24, 2023

Thank you so much for your 5-star rating! We are truly grateful for your kind words and we are so thrilled that we could help you with those technical problems. It's always our goal to provide the best customer service and experience, and we are glad that we have achieved that for you. We look forward to being your go-to app for your Shopify stores and are here to assist you whenever you need us. Your support and rating mean so much to us and we thank you for that.

Edited March 17, 2023

I'm so happy with this app! Now we can show off NEW items or STAFF FAVES or whatever we want to highlight with a badge that shows up exactly where we want, and nowhere we don't want it to show. This feature is not native to shopify, maybe some themes offer it, I don't know. But I was able to design my own set of badges and then put them on whatever products I wanted. It's just perfect. I needed a little customer support and Tran Duc Nam and Jennie were SO quick and helpful. I'm a huge fan.

IN YOUR FACE SKINCARE
BSS Commerce replied March 15, 2023

Thanks so much for your 5 star rating and positive review! We're delighted to hear that you can design your own set of badges for the products you select - this feature is definitely not native to Shopify and it's great to hear that it works for you. We appreciate your support!

October 6, 2021

I just installed this app and I love it! I struggled a bit creating my own badge but reached out to support and got help immediately!! The support specialist assisted me until the badge placement was up to my liking! Very great quick, accurate and friendly service.

Roxci Rae Collection
BSS Commerce replied October 14, 2021

Thank you.

We hope that you will keep supporting our app in the long term.

September 3, 2020

Amazing app with wide range of customization options available. Easy and quick to implement. Highly recommended!

RENEGADEZ
BSS Commerce replied September 3, 2020

We are glad that you like our app. We will keep updating our Product Labels Pro app with more advanced features. Please enjoy!

November 23, 2020

Fantastic customer support - can't rate these guys highly enough. I asked for a custom label and they made one within 2 hours.

VITAMAN USA
August 25, 2021

easy to use and setting. Good service support they can help you and useful suggest. stongly reccommed this app :)

Staging Account
Malaysia
BSS Commerce replied August 25, 2021

Great thanks from Gigi and the team.

Edited December 7, 2021

Really helpful support team and app does exactly what we require. Labels are easy to edit and templates are useful.

Flinn And Steel
BSS Commerce replied December 8, 2021

Thank you.

We hope that you will keep supporting our app in the long term.