Product Labels

Product Labels

by Smartify Apps

Highlight 'On sale', 'New' products and special offers.

Next Fpv

Works a treat! Just what I had been looking for, super easy to use and didn't require any special configuration. A few more label templates would be great but overall fantastic. The sold out label is especially useful as it prevents customer annoyance clicking on a product that is out of stock. Install this app while it is free!!!!

Peakley

Customer support is 10/10, love the app! Thanks for your help, too!!

Garo Luxury

This App is exactly what we need. We can attach the budge on any items we want. Customizable, easy to set up. Fantastic!

Yojans

Fantastic APP with a solid support system. Been using it for a few days now and it does exactly what I want it to. Thanks!

Discountclothingdirect

Amazing App with fantastic support. They installed the app in just a few hours, and support has been fantastic with my questions. Very helpful staff. Really pleased and Highly recommend this App.

Xn Jxsr94dmfct2c

Awesome app and great support! keep it up!

The Hive Of Games

Works good on my site, support helped me install it, took some time though to get response back, and a while to get it finally installed on my store.

But considering the app is 100% free and working.
And I got it installed for free, and It does not really exist any other good free product labels apps on the shopify store, I give it a 5/5 raiting.

Nina Smart Art

Installation was super quick and seamless and the app has been working a treat so far. I'm really impressed with the customization too. Highly recommended.

Buymobilerapidco

Very responsive support. We had a very specific requirement and with a little assistance this did the job perfectly.

Circle G Pet Ranch Supplies

Great app with very good support. Thierry has been extremely helpful. Setup a label for me quickly and I am already seeing dividends. The test product we have featured has had an increase in views of 400% in less than a week. We will definitely continue using this product.

1 2 5 6 7 8 9 10 12