Product Labels

Product Labels

by Smartify Apps

FREE Discount LABEL, Product STICKER, New BADGE for your Sales

Alameda

Really works great. There is plenty of customization to make the labels look and feel the way you want them to.

Thanks!

Pumpkin Pie Kids

Great app! Makes it so easy to add New and Sale tags to my products and edit the look. Highly recommend :)

Trc Systems

Product works fantastic and the customer support was great.

Biscloset

Perfect and easy app! Works great!

The Tie Club 2014

The Beta version its better than paid apps that I have tried. I will keep this one

Next Fpv

Works a treat! Just what I had been looking for, super easy to use and didn't require any special configuration. A few more label templates would be great but overall fantastic. The sold out label is especially useful as it prevents customer annoyance clicking on a product that is out of stock. Install this app while it is free!!!!

Peakley

Customer support is 10/10, love the app! Thanks for your help, too!!

Garo Luxury

This App is exactly what we need. We can attach the budge on any items we want. Customizable, easy to set up. Fantastic!

Yojans

Fantastic APP with a solid support system. Been using it for a few days now and it does exactly what I want it to. Thanks!

Discountclothingdirect

Amazing App with fantastic support. They installed the app in just a few hours, and support has been fantastic with my questions. Very helpful staff. Really pleased and Highly recommend this App.