Product Labels

Product Labels

by Smartify Apps

FREE Discount LABEL, Product STICKER, New BADGE for your Sales

GolfCenter.fr

Customer support = 0. I've sent tons of emails to ask for help because some labels do not appear, no answer.

February 6, 2021

We are sorry for this unhappy experience and thank you for reminding us because somehow we haven't received the notification of your given access. We have immediately fixed the issue for you and mailed you back. Please double-check and let us know if there is anything else you need us to set.
Again, we are deeply sorry and hope you sympathize.

Thank you.

toucca kids

super easy app to use. Even when the label was not positioned in a way that I wanted on my page, the tech support team was super responsive and quickly made the adjustment for us. Will definitely continue using the service!

December 16, 2020

Thank you for your kind review 😊. We will keep working hard to make our app better. Whenever you need help from us, don't hesitate to contact us!

MezeHub

We use this app for our sale banners. There have been a few issues with conflicts between our store theme and this app, but their support team was fast in fixing it.

December 11, 2020

Thank you for your review! We are happy that our support team was prompt in their response, and that they were able to help you. Thank you very much for using our app!

RealRooms

Didn't work on the Impulse template at first, emailed the developper and he/she fixed it. Works as advertised now.

December 11, 2020

Thank you! I really appreciate your review. We are continuously striving to serve you better.

Duck Barn Interiors

Very useful app to highlight promotions, pre-orders and sales with product labels. Required some assistance with the label display and it was dealt with very promptly and efficiently.

December 11, 2020

Thank you for leaving a 5-star review! We're glad to know that you enjoyed your experience with our app.

666 CY Int'l Trading

Good App! Very responsive customer service. This App helped me a lot and the features are really practical!

December 11, 2020

Thanks for leaving such a wonderful review! We're happy to acknowledge that Product Labels app now becomes a part of your website.

MS. READ (M) Sdn Bhd

This app helped me with what I need and I really like the features it offers me. Their support has been very responsive and helpful to solve the issues I'm facing.

December 11, 2020

Thank you for leaving us a review! We're happy to know that you enjoyed your experience with our app. Our Support Team will definitely be happy to read what your wrote.

Shop On Line Happy Casa Store

I've tested several app for the badge.. and this was the best choice for me...
Five star for the app, five star for support

December 11, 2020

Thanks for dropping us a 5-star review! We're happy that our app adapts to your needs because customers' satisfaction is always our 1st priority

hcstest-it

Five star to app, five star to the support...
I have create several badges based on condition in a simple and effective way..
top rating

December 11, 2020

Thanks for your wonderful review! Customers' satisfaction is always our 1st priority and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day.

Shop Froze

create a label in illustrator and uploaded to this app. it was fairly easy to do but did not work at first, i sent an email to support and within a few hours my problem was solved by them! overall very happy with the app and support.

December 11, 2020

Thank you so much for the review! You made our day! Let us know if you need any help from us.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 12 13