Product Labels

Product Labels

by Smartify Apps

FREE Discount LABEL, Product STICKER, New BADGE for your Sales

Explorer1 Music

So far it has been working well. Had a little issue upon launch which customer support was quick to respond to and very helpful. A++++

December 11, 2020

Thank you so much for your review! We're happy that we could help you with the issue. We will try our best to make our app better!

Critter Country Supply Ltd.

Love how easy it is to customize product labels with this app! It allows us to showcase our online sale items, hot items, new products, and more while still looking professional. Louis from Bolt Promotion Support helped us tweak our labels just the way we wanted.

December 11, 2020

Thanks for your review! Our Support Team and Louis are definitely grateful to see your review. It motivates us a lot to continue our works.

Fillion Électronique

The application is very intuitive to use, compatible with the others applications of the shop and the support is very reactive !

December 11, 2020

Thank you for your review. We're so happy to hear you had a positive experience with our customer service! We'll definitely let them know.

www.popgear.com

This app was good and suited my needs. Didn't work fully but support fixed the issue quickly and now it all works fine!

December 11, 2020

Thank you for the review. We are happy to know that you like our app and that our support team could help you with some issue.

outletexit.com

Perfect!! Excellent!! After I install this App, I had several requests to attach labels on my products and asked App supplier(Bolt Promotion) and I invited Bolt promotion to my shop as a staff. Now everything is OK. Seeing is Believing!! visit my shop and take a look(outletexit.com)

December 11, 2020

Thank you so much for your review! Our Support team will definitely be happy to read what you wrote.

CoalitionNutrition

App worked from the start but support was able to make it function even better. Exactly what we were looking for.

December 11, 2020

Thank you for your feedback! We will keep working hard to make our app better!

thekangaroostore

The customer service is good. They respond as soon as possible. I had an issue with the app they rectified in a day itself.

December 11, 2020

Thank you so much! We're more than happy to support you

RUMM Living

We use this app to structure and add labels. If we find any issues regarding the functions the support-service is always happy to help you solve the problem.

December 11, 2020

Thank you for your review! We're constantly working on improving our product as you wish.

iLoveNZware

It's okay - but the labels can take about 1 - 5 seconds to load after the main image has loaded, this is frustrating.

Zero-G Digital Audio Samples and Soundware

Great app but I have noticed that all labels no longer display on the product pages. They display on all collections fine.

I have emailed support@boltpromotion.com and also contacted multiple times via the Support tab in the app itself but I have had no reply.

UPDATE: The labels are now displaying again on the product pages.