Product Labels

Product Labels

by Bolt Promotion Software Ltd.

Highlight 'On sale', 'New' products and special offers.

Seo1437

Great app and with fast support.
Easy to use.

Max Warehouse

This app has exceeded our expectations! It works great and the final display looks incredible. The best part is the EXCELLENT customer service, especially from Louis Tong. We are really happy with Product Labels. So worth it! :)

Prestige Prams Uk

The app does everything it is supposed to but it is too expensive for the functionality it offers. Drop the price by $10 and it would be better value.

Kong Gear

Had troubles setting it up but Support was amazing. App works perfectly and it looks sweet. Thanks Louis!!!!!

Rural Chic Style

I would completely recommend that you use this Label App for your Shopify store. I launched my fashion boutique Rural Chic in September and was fortunate to find this App early on. I use a "New" and a "Sale" badge so far and I love the look! It creates visual interest and draws the attention of the customers. We were able to easily customize our label and I think it is consistent with our website's aesthetic. The customer service is fantastic! We have used the support on several occasions and they have replied to us very quickly and always fixed our glitches. Thank you Secomapp for making my website so up to date and attractive!

Rose, Owner
www.ruralchic.ca

Java Bean Plus

Great app and with terrific support.

It Really Works Vitamins

Very pleased! A nice, easy-to-use app!

Three Bears Kids

Great app. Had some difficulty getting it right but the support team were so helpful.

Bowtieclubdotcom

There is no better app to create urgency then this one. You put "almost gone" label on your product it will absolutely boost sales and also provide your customer valuable information. This is a great app with really really good customer support. You ask for it, they do it without question! You can see the app in action at www.bowtieclub.com

Soho Good Deals

This is the best team we have worked with ever. They are hardworking and talented. Most of all they provide the best customer support and are always there when you need support and answers.