Product Labels

Product Labels

by Bolt Promotion Software Ltd.

Highlight 'On sale', 'New' products and special offers.

Kong Gear

Had troubles setting it up but Support was amazing. App works perfectly and it looks sweet. Thanks Louis!!!!!

Rural Chic Style

I would completely recommend that you use this Label App for your Shopify store. I launched my fashion boutique Rural Chic in September and was fortunate to find this App early on. I use a "New" and a "Sale" badge so far and I love the look! It creates visual interest and draws the attention of the customers. We were able to easily customize our label and I think it is consistent with our website's aesthetic. The customer service is fantastic! We have used the support on several occasions and they have replied to us very quickly and always fixed our glitches. Thank you Secomapp for making my website so up to date and attractive!

Rose, Owner
www.ruralchic.ca

Java Bean Plus

Great app and with terrific support.

It Really Works Vitamins

Very pleased! A nice, easy-to-use app!

Three Bears Kids

Great app. Had some difficulty getting it right but the support team were so helpful.

Bowtieclubdotcom

There is no better app to create urgency then this one. You put "almost gone" label on your product it will absolutely boost sales and also provide your customer valuable information. This is a great app with really really good customer support. You ask for it, they do it without question! You can see the app in action at www.bowtieclub.com

Soho Good Deals

This is the best team we have worked with ever. They are hardworking and talented. Most of all they provide the best customer support and are always there when you need support and answers.

Daily Urban Store

Sorry guys, but not worth the effort.

Label image was visible on random product images
Label text did not change with settings (maybe UI/UX of settings)
Label showed up on product description in some cases
Customer service email reply couldn't determine my name from signature..hmmm. Still using bots to reply?

Dinner On The Table

This is a great app - very easy to implement and with fabulous customer support. We had a few issues about how the labels appeared on both Collection and Product pages and the support team were able to fix both of our issues very quickly. I am very happy to recommend this app!

Madana Yoga

Great App. Some difficulties implementing, but the support team was very quick to respond and to fix the issue.