DECO: Product Labels & Badges

DECO: Product Labels & Badges

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.
Rating (4.7)
Developer
4.7
August 18, 2021

It is a very easy-to-use interface, and the support team is always available to assist. For instance, we had issues with the layout of our labels on the web design, and the support team instantly resolved it. Bravo, keep it up!

QualityFood
United Arab Emirates
Time spent using app: Over 3 years
Smartify Apps replied August 24, 2021

Thank you for the review 😊 If you still need our help, please don't hesitate to let us know.

June 19, 2021

I have installed the app that I think is done really well. I asked the Smartify team for assistance and received fast and accurate support. I highly recommend the app.

ACTARUS.FASHION
Italy
Time spent using app: 10 months
Smartify Apps replied July 2, 2021

Awww 🥰 Thank you so much for leaving us a positive review. This gives us so much motivation to work harder.

April 10, 2021

The app does its thing, and when I had an issue with it they fixed it for me in a timely manner. Happy for now.

Small Tattoos
Spain
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
Smartify Apps replied April 12, 2021

We sincerely appreciate your feedback! We are happy when you are happy. Please keep in touch with us to get further assistance anytime you need. 😍

March 27, 2021

Didn't find this useful, could not get it to load any labels at all. Wasted 45 minutes, found another app that worked in seconds.

Jam Cycling
Time spent using app: About 1 hour
Smartify Apps replied April 2, 2021

Dear Admin,
We are so sorry for the late response as we were on weekend the time you emailed us and could not reply to you immediately.
In early Monday morning, we have replied to you twice in ticket #4811 but haven't heard from you since then. We've also sent you another email few minutes ago. Could you please check your mailbox and let me know your thoughts.

Thank you.
Moon

March 12, 2021

Very content with the Product Labels app and if you need help, they have an extremely competent and serviceminded support team.

BODYOUTLET.net
Sweden
Time spent using app: 3 months
Smartify Apps replied March 12, 2021

Thank you very much for your words 😊 Also, thank you for being patiently waiting for our settings. We always do our best to make our customers satisfied with our services.

Edited March 10, 2021

Functionality of the app is good. I did require some assistance from their team and once support got back to me they were responsive and helpful.

Hemlock Hat Co.
Time spent using app: 8 days
Smartify Apps replied March 11, 2021

You made our day! 🥰 Thank you so much for your feedback!

February 5, 2021

Customer support = 0. I've sent tons of emails to ask for help because some labels do not appear, no answer.

GolfCenter.fr
France
Time spent using app: About 2 years
Smartify Apps replied February 6, 2021

We are sorry for this unhappy experience and thank you for reminding us because somehow we haven't received the notification of your given access. We have immediately fixed the issue for you and mailed you back. Please double-check and let us know if there is anything else you need us to set.
Again, we are deeply sorry and hope you sympathize.

Thank you.

December 14, 2020

super easy app to use. Even when the label was not positioned in a way that I wanted on my page, the tech support team was super responsive and quickly made the adjustment for us. Will definitely continue using the service!

toucca kids
Time spent using app: 5 months
Smartify Apps replied December 16, 2020

Thank you for your kind review 😊. We will keep working hard to make our app better. Whenever you need help from us, don't hesitate to contact us!

November 30, 2020

We use this app for our sale banners. There have been a few issues with conflicts between our store theme and this app, but their support team was fast in fixing it.

MezeHub
Time spent using app: 8 months
Smartify Apps replied December 11, 2020

Thank you for your review! We are happy that our support team was prompt in their response, and that they were able to help you. Thank you very much for using our app!

November 25, 2020

Didn't work on the Impulse template at first, emailed the developper and he/she fixed it. Works as advertised now.

RealRooms
Time spent using app: 24 days
Smartify Apps replied December 11, 2020

Thank you! I really appreciate your review. We are continuously striving to serve you better.