Product Labels

Product Labels

by Smartify Apps

Highlight 'On sale', 'New' products and special offers.

BW Tribal

This app is great for adding labels over online products. I personally found the process in setting it up easy to use and also received excellent support by Louis from the team at secomapp. Thank you for helping me add this feature to our website! I would however suggest the following improvements:

- An easy way to add multiple labels (when needed) to each product
- An easy to use label design section to create your own labels within the app

Overall I am very happy with the app and the customer support I have received!

KronleuchterHaus

Very good customer service. Labels work as intended, solves an important legal issue for me without costing a fortune.

ASASN® | Official Online Store

Great app that adds images/logos etc. to product pics. You'll get a quick response & resolution from support if you encounter any coding issues too... Would highly recommend!

InsideOut Living

Great app, does exactly what was advertised/required. Really helpful support team, with a very quick response time

Shopwest49

Great app! The support team is really helpful.

Cheaper Online Co Uk

Incredibly annoying app - has a fast scrolling marquee of other products on each page which is extremely distracting when you're trying to configure it. The app doesn't seem to include any labels by default so you have to make and upload your own which is quite a letdown considering the price!

Intimatest

Hi,

We have been using the product labels app for several years and besides being a very good tool to do our promotions, their customer support is great and very helpful at all time. I will recommend this app to anyone.

Tomaz Shoes

Peter was really helpful and efficient in solving the issue I faced with the app. Highly recommended app!

Tyvekwallets

works great and support was fantastic as well.. recommend for sure

Badimtlv

Good app, and the support team is very helpful.