Product Labels

Product Labels

by Smartify Apps

FREE Discount LABEL, Product STICKER, New BADGE for your Sales

CITYWATCH

App was not worked on the product page at the beginning but support staff solved problem within one business day. In general great app and support.

December 11, 2020

Thank you for your review! We're constantly working on improving our product and we value your feedback.

Electric

The app worked perfectly on the PDP right away. It wasn't working on my Collection pages however so I contacted Support and they got back to me very quickly and fixed the issue. Works great now.

House Plan Zone

App is amazing and the support team has been extremely responsive and helpful. Highly recommend this app!!!!!!

Fansee Australia

A good app for catchy labels on the product photos. It's working really good on my theme. Easy to use.

Yau Shing Gems

Thierry is very helpful that he fixed some minor issues very quickly.
I have applied Labels to most of my products.

Lime Pro Gaming

Awesome support would recommend to anyone. Thank you very much for your service it really has improved the user experience on our website.

Joe

BW Tribal

This app is great for adding labels over online products. I personally found the process in setting it up easy to use and also received excellent support by Louis from the team at secomapp. Thank you for helping me add this feature to our website! I would however suggest the following improvements:

- An easy way to add multiple labels (when needed) to each product
- An easy to use label design section to create your own labels within the app

Overall I am very happy with the app and the customer support I have received!

KronleuchterHaus

Very good customer service. Labels work as intended, solves an important legal issue for me without costing a fortune.

ASASN® | Official Online Store

Great app that adds images/logos etc. to product pics. You'll get a quick response & resolution from support if you encounter any coding issues too... Would highly recommend!

InsideOut Living

Great app, does exactly what was advertised/required. Really helpful support team, with a very quick response time