Product Labels

Product Labels

by Bolt Promotion Software Ltd.

Highlight 'On sale', 'New' products and special offers.

Led By Spirit

A bit looking in the beginning, of how it works. But this is an excellent app for all kinds of labels.Ready to use or you can edit if you like.Easy, fast and professional. I would really recommend this app to webshops!!!

The Southern Alps Beard Co

Great free app that is easy to use and suits my store perfectly. Thanks!

Sportsntees

This app is terrible. It doesn't work. I watched the video 3 times and followed directions perfectly. It is not functioning correctly, showing the tag on the wrong products. I have been trying to make this thing work 2 hours. TERRIBLE!

Partyhalloween

It took me a while to figure out how it really worked, but it was worth the work and now the labels just look really cool on my website :-)

Unto This Last

More sophisticated than rival apps offering similar services

Volante Design

works as advertised and support was very helpful in solving a problem I was having with one of my labels.

Raynie Phelps

Overall, the app is very good. It achieves its purpose of helping put labels / stickers onto products and collections, for things like "on sale", or "out of stock".

The one bad thing is, the UX/UI is a bit confusing, so it took a bit of effort to get the outcome I wanted. However, the SecomApp team was very helpful and responsive by email and ensured that all my questions were answered and even helped directly apply changes to my store, so their service made up for the bad app design.

Warm Knit Shop

Very useful app! Easy to use! Great addition to my site.Looking forward for your other apps.
Thank you Secomapp!

Seo1437

Great app and with fast support.
Easy to use.

Max Warehouse

This app has exceeded our expectations! It works great and the final display looks incredible. The best part is the EXCELLENT customer service, especially from Louis Tong. We are really happy with Product Labels. So worth it! :)