Product Labels

Product Labels

by Bolt Promotion Software Ltd.

Highlight 'On sale', 'New' products and special offers.

Ttin

Great tool! We like how simple it's to integrate and start using the app without any hassle! Works perfectly for our online store at www.toytag.com! Thank you!

One80 Darts Supplies

Fantastic Product and even better support. The labels look great, they load fast, look good on desktop and mobile. It didn't work on my store out of the box but their support was second to none and Thierry had me up and running with all my issues resolved in a matter of hours.

Contacted support for some more assistance and they were fantastic again. 5 Stars all the way.

Ogsupply

super app and the support is great thank you

Carrotti

Works perfectly for us. Easy to use.

Restaurantfurnitureplus

A slight delay in working on our initial request, but once we started communicating, Louis was responsive and very helpful in fixing our issues. Everything seems to be working fine now.

Fat Lady Jewelry

Powerful app with fully customisable features! Special THANKS to Louis for patiently helping me customise labels to suit my needs.

Popinto

Perfect app. Works like magic

Wildbrumbysaddlery

Very useful, well designed and with a little practice, very user friendly. Great app!

Novsights

This app does exactly as is promised! A very simple yet powerful app at a great price! There are some wonderful setting which can be adjusted to take this app way beyond a simple sale tag generator.
I'm already developing a call to action strategy for one of my collections and it's only been ten minutes since I installed it!
Very well done, your app is superb!
Regards,

Furniturebank

This app is easy to use and a really good solution for all labeling challenges. Cheers Secomapp!