DECO: Product Labels & Badges

DECO: Product Labels & Badges

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.
Rating (4.7)
Developer
4.7
August 11, 2020

This app helped me with what I need and I really like the features it offers me. Their support has been very responsive and helpful to solve the issues I'm facing.

MS. READ (M) Sdn Bhd
Malaysia
Time spent using app: Over 5 years
Smartify Apps replied December 11, 2020

Thank you for leaving us a review! We're happy to know that you enjoyed your experience with our app. Our Support Team will definitely be happy to read what your wrote.

Edited July 20, 2020

I've tested several app for the badge.. and this was the best choice for me...
Five star for the app, five star for support

Shop On Line Happy Casa Store
Italy
Time spent using app: About 4 hours
Smartify Apps replied December 11, 2020

Thanks for dropping us a 5-star review! We're happy that our app adapts to your needs because customers' satisfaction is always our 1st priority

July 8, 2020

Five star to app, five star to the support...
I have create several badges based on condition in a simple and effective way..
top rating

hcstest-it
Italy
Time spent using app: 10 days
Smartify Apps replied December 11, 2020

Thanks for your wonderful review! Customers' satisfaction is always our 1st priority and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day.

July 1, 2020

create a label in illustrator and uploaded to this app. it was fairly easy to do but did not work at first, i sent an email to support and within a few hours my problem was solved by them! overall very happy with the app and support.

Shop Froze
Time spent using app: 16 days
Smartify Apps replied December 11, 2020

Thank you so much for the review! You made our day! Let us know if you need any help from us.

Edited May 20, 2020

Still haven't managed to get this app to work and installed it on monday.

Support is very very slow and their contact form doesn't work on their website, so had to contact them via Shopify. Hoping they can resolve my issues and get this app working.

Update: App is now working after their help but still haven't been given a reason as to why it wasn't. The labels they have set up are a bit of a mess - the collections page on mobile has the label overlapping the side and not showing on one of the products requested. On desktop not showing up on the collection page at all.

Customer service is very poor and very slow, I downloaded this nearly a week ago... It doesn't fill me with much confidence that if issues ever arise that they will be fixed let alone in a timely manner regardless of what plan you are on. Will stick with it for the time being but then will look at other apps with better customer service.

FURTHER UPDATE: They have emailed me 5 days later citing email issues, as to why this hasn't been fixed. None of the issues above have been resolved yet and have had to re-iterate what is wrong. Fingers crossed that this time it is fixed in a timely manner.

Bonjour Baby Showers
Time spent using app: 9 days
Smartify Apps replied June 25, 2020

So sorry for all unhappy experiences with our app. All issues have been fixed now. And we have made a big progress to speed up the support time. Now you are free from worries. If you need any support, always drop us an email at our new support mail box: support@smartifyapps.com to help you handle every request. Thanks!

April 8, 2020

So far it has been working well. Had a little issue upon launch which customer support was quick to respond to and very helpful. A++++

Explorer1 Music
Time spent using app: 3 months
Smartify Apps replied December 11, 2020

Thank you so much for your review! We're happy that we could help you with the issue. We will try our best to make our app better!

March 20, 2020

Love how easy it is to customize product labels with this app! It allows us to showcase our online sale items, hot items, new products, and more while still looking professional. Louis from Bolt Promotion Support helped us tweak our labels just the way we wanted.

Critter Country Supply Ltd.
Time spent using app: About 1 month
Smartify Apps replied December 11, 2020

Thanks for your review! Our Support Team and Louis are definitely grateful to see your review. It motivates us a lot to continue our works.

January 7, 2020

The application is very intuitive to use, compatible with the others applications of the shop and the support is very reactive !

Fillion Électronique
Time spent using app: About 1 month
Smartify Apps replied December 11, 2020

Thank you for your review. We're so happy to hear you had a positive experience with our customer service! We'll definitely let them know.

January 2, 2020

This app was good and suited my needs. Didn't work fully but support fixed the issue quickly and now it all works fine!

www.popgear.com
Time spent using app: About 2 months
Smartify Apps replied December 11, 2020

Thank you for the review. We are happy to know that you like our app and that our support team could help you with some issue.

November 28, 2019

Perfect!! Excellent!! After I install this App, I had several requests to attach labels on my products and asked App supplier(Bolt Promotion) and I invited Bolt promotion to my shop as a staff. Now everything is OK. Seeing is Believing!! visit my shop and take a look(outletexit.com)

outletexit.com
Time spent using app: 10 months
Smartify Apps replied December 11, 2020

Thank you so much for your review! Our Support team will definitely be happy to read what you wrote.