DECO: Product Labels & Badges

Smart product badges, labels & stickers to highlight products

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

Partyhalloween

Location Denmark

It took me a while to figure out how it really worked, but it was worth the work and now the labels just look really cool on my website :-)

Unto This Last

More sophisticated than rival apps offering similar services

Volante Design

Time spent using app Almost 3 years

works as advertised and support was very helpful in solving a problem I was having with one of my labels.

Raynie Phelps

Time spent using app About 3 years

Overall, the app is very good. It achieves its purpose of helping put labels / stickers onto products and collections, for things like "on sale", or "out of stock".

The one bad thing is, the UX/UI is a bit confusing, so it took a bit of effort to get the outcome I wanted. However, the SecomApp team was very helpful and responsive by email and ensured that all my questions were answered and even helped directly apply changes to my store, so their service made up for the bad app design.

Warm Knit Shop

Time spent using app About 1 month

Very useful app! Easy to use! Great addition to my site.Looking forward for your other apps.
Thank you Secomapp!

Seo1437

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 2 years

Great app and with fast support.
Easy to use.

Max Warehouse

Time spent using app About 1 year

This app has exceeded our expectations! It works great and the final display looks incredible. The best part is the EXCELLENT customer service, especially from Louis Tong. We are really happy with Product Labels. So worth it! :)

Prestige Prams Uk

The app does everything it is supposed to but it is too expensive for the functionality it offers. Drop the price by $10 and it would be better value.

Kong Gear

Had troubles setting it up but Support was amazing. App works perfectly and it looks sweet. Thanks Louis!!!!!

Rural Chic Style

I would completely recommend that you use this Label App for your Shopify store. I launched my fashion boutique Rural Chic in September and was fortunate to find this App early on. I use a "New" and a "Sale" badge so far and I love the look! It creates visual interest and draws the attention of the customers. We were able to easily customize our label and I think it is consistent with our website's aesthetic. The customer service is fantastic! We have used the support on several occasions and they have replied to us very quickly and always fixed our glitches. Thank you Secomapp for making my website so up to date and attractive!

Rose, Owner