DECO: Product Labels & Badges

DECO: Product Labels & Badges

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.
Rating (4.7)
Developer
4.7
April 1, 2019

The app is great. We had a few minor tech issues but all were resolved quickly via their free support service.

sticks + stone, the label
Time spent using app: 9 days
Smartify Apps replied December 11, 2020

Thank you for your feedback. It helps us to thrive continuously to provide you with an overall outstanding experience.

March 11, 2019

There were minor glitches showing labels on the products on our website. But, those were quickly solved. Prompt responding and awesome customer service from Louis!

CrediThink
South Korea
Time spent using app: 9 months
Smartify Apps replied December 11, 2020

Thanks for your review! Our Support Team and Louis are definitely grateful to see your review because it motivates us a lot to to make the app better everyday!

February 14, 2019

Great support, thank you very much!
The developer replies really fast. He fixed all of the issues we had with using this app on our store theme.

Alternativa Webshop
Croatia
Time spent using app: 4 days
Smartify Apps replied December 11, 2020

Thank you! I really appreciate your review. We are continuously striving to serve you better.

February 12, 2019

Great service, had a small issue with the app was fixed in a very timely manner! would definitely recommend!

Marique Yssel
South Africa
Time spent using app: 7 months
Smartify Apps replied December 11, 2020

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We're happy to hear our customer service was able to fix your issues and that the app works normally again.

February 9, 2019

This app was very user friendly and simple! Customer service was on point too, had a slight blunder and it was fixed easily by them! Recommend it!

HerbPerennial
Singapore
Time spent using app: 2 months
Smartify Apps replied December 11, 2020

Thank you for sharing your kind words with us! It means the world to us and our team.

January 21, 2019

App was not worked on the product page at the beginning but support staff solved problem within one business day. In general great app and support.

CITYWATCH
Time spent using app: 30 days
Smartify Apps replied December 11, 2020

Thank you for your review! We're constantly working on improving our product and we value your feedback.

January 8, 2019

The app worked perfectly on the PDP right away. It wasn't working on my Collection pages however so I contacted Support and they got back to me very quickly and fixed the issue. Works great now.

Electric
Time spent using app: 4 months
December 14, 2018

App is amazing and the support team has been extremely responsive and helpful. Highly recommend this app!!!!!!

House Plan Zone
Time spent using app: 6 months
December 11, 2018

A good app for catchy labels on the product photos. It's working really good on my theme. Easy to use.

Fansee Australia
Time spent using app: 11 days
November 23, 2018

Thierry is very helpful that he fixed some minor issues very quickly.
I have applied Labels to most of my products.

Yau Shing Gems