Product Labels

Product Labels

by Smartify Apps

Highlight 'On sale', 'New' products and special offers.

Restaurantfurnitureplus

A slight delay in working on our initial request, but once we started communicating, Louis was responsive and very helpful in fixing our issues. Everything seems to be working fine now.

Fat Lady Jewelry

Powerful app with fully customisable features! Special THANKS to Louis for patiently helping me customise labels to suit my needs.

Popinto

Perfect app. Works like magic

Wildbrumbysaddlery

Very useful, well designed and with a little practice, very user friendly. Great app!

Novsights

This app does exactly as is promised! A very simple yet powerful app at a great price! There are some wonderful setting which can be adjusted to take this app way beyond a simple sale tag generator.
I'm already developing a call to action strategy for one of my collections and it's only been ten minutes since I installed it!
Very well done, your app is superb!
Regards,

Furniturebank

This app is easy to use and a really good solution for all labeling challenges. Cheers Secomapp!

Elismi

This is exactly what I need, perfect app for your promotion campaign ;)

Tight Stock

Very well done, your app is superb!

Regards,

Pettah Online

Great app, does exactly what I want and great support to top it all off!

Cannaolie

Does what is says and is straight forward. Love it.