4.9

Merchants highly recommend this app for its ability to customize and apply badges to products, a feature not typically available. It's praised for its user-friendly interface, wide variety of professional labels, and flexibility in label application. Merchants value the diverse templates and the option to upload their own designs. The support team is commended for their efficiency and proactive approach, including assistance with custom label design. Despite some initial compatibility issues, these were quickly resolved. The app is recognized for boosting conversion rates by highlighting popular or discounted items. Despite its extensive features, merchants appreciate its fair pricing.

December 9, 2023

I recommend this app highly, they have a great support team!

kabbanifurniture
Egypt
About 16 hours using the app
August 21, 2023

Works great. Recently had a small issue, but support got straight onto it, despite my being on the free plan for at least the last 5 years!

Modern Motor Cycle Company
Over 7 years using the app
Smartify Apps replied September 5, 2023

Hi Modern Motor Cycle Company,

Thank you so much for your kind words! We're thrilled to hear you enjoyed DECO & our service.

Thanks again for being our customer. Rest assured that we will try our best to be a better assistant to you every day!

Julie | DECO Team 😊🌼

October 25, 2023

The app works great and the customer service team was quick to fix an issue I was having.

Coverly
1 day using the app
December 28, 2023

Consiglio a tutti questa app, la sto utilizzando per il mio e-commerce ed e veramente facile da usare e super comoda, ringrazio anche i ragazzi dell'assistenza che hanno provveduto a sistemare, in tempi rapidissimi, un problema di visualizzazione nel mio negozio!!!
CONSIGLIATISSIMA!

La Tua Ferramenta Online®
Italy
2 days using the app
September 7, 2023

Easy to use. Support team came to help with my current theme and fixed the showing problem fast within 15 minutes!.

The application does what we need to boost up CTA for buyer.

Applause the the support and texh team for this matter

Another Bangkok
Thailand
4 months using the app
January 12, 2024

Very responsive team; helpful and insightful.

Peaclock - custom hand painted watches
United Arab Emirates
2 days using the app
October 31, 2023

I just finished a conversation with one of their advisors, and I'm very satisfied with our discussion. The support quickly resolved the issues I encountered during the setup of their application. The app is easy to configure, and the support is responsive and very friendly!

Otaaki France
France
About 2 hours using the app
September 13, 2023

After struggling to edit/change badges in our template we installed Deco. So far so good - easy to use and install, support is super quick and the badges work like a charm.

Flo Active
26 days using the app
November 16, 2023

Rossie gave us excellent customer service and the app was easy to set up.

etikette
About 4 hours using the app
October 26, 2023

I just signed up. Needed help and the customer service is quick. Thats great they are very good at communication and help you at length. This is really motivation to use and purchase subscription package.

IntimateQueen