DECO: Product Labels & Badges

DECO: Product Labels & Badges

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.
Rating (4.7)
Developer
4.7
November 20, 2018

Awesome support would recommend to anyone. Thank you very much for your service it really has improved the user experience on our website.

Joe

Lime Pro Gaming
Time spent using app: 11 months
November 4, 2018

This app is great for adding labels over online products. I personally found the process in setting it up easy to use and also received excellent support by Louis from the team at secomapp. Thank you for helping me add this feature to our website! I would however suggest the following improvements:

- An easy way to add multiple labels (when needed) to each product
- An easy to use label design section to create your own labels within the app

Overall I am very happy with the app and the customer support I have received!

BW Tribal
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
Edited October 17, 2018

Very good customer service. Labels work as intended, solves an important legal issue for me without costing a fortune.

KronleuchterHaus
Germany
Time spent using app: About 1 year
October 8, 2018

Great app that adds images/logos etc. to product pics. You'll get a quick response & resolution from support if you encounter any coding issues too... Would highly recommend!

ASASN® | Official Online Store
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
September 20, 2018

Great app, does exactly what was advertised/required. Really helpful support team, with a very quick response time

InsideOut Living
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
August 3, 2018

Great app! The support team is really helpful.

Shopwest49
Time spent using app: About 2 years
June 21, 2018

Incredibly annoying app - has a fast scrolling marquee of other products on each page which is extremely distracting when you're trying to configure it. The app doesn't seem to include any labels by default so you have to make and upload your own which is quite a letdown considering the price!

Cheaper Online Co Uk
Time spent using app: 29 minutes
June 18, 2018

Hi,

We have been using the product labels app for several years and besides being a very good tool to do our promotions, their customer support is great and very helpful at all time. I will recommend this app to anyone.

Intimatest
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
May 8, 2018

Peter was really helpful and efficient in solving the issue I faced with the app. Highly recommended app!

Tomaz Shoes
Malaysia
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
May 5, 2018

works great and support was fantastic as well.. recommend for sure

Tyvekwallets