Product Labels

Product Labels

by Bolt Promotion Software Ltd.

Highlight 'On sale', 'New' products and special offers.

Tilly And The Buttons

This app is the ideal solution to adding different labels onto products to highlight offers, sales, new in etc. We love the fact that you can upload your own designs to keep the style on brand!

Minimemiami Com

love this app! easy to install and helps conversion rate because customers see how much they are saving

Alameda

Really works great. There is plenty of customization to make the labels look and feel the way you want them to.

Thanks!

Pumpkin Pie Kids

Great app! Makes it so easy to add New and Sale tags to my products and edit the look. Highly recommend :)

Trc Systems

Product works fantastic and the customer support was great.

Biscloset

Perfect and easy app! Works great!

The Tie Club 2014

The Beta version its better than paid apps that I have tried. I will keep this one

Next Fpv

Works a treat! Just what I had been looking for, super easy to use and didn't require any special configuration. A few more label templates would be great but overall fantastic. The sold out label is especially useful as it prevents customer annoyance clicking on a product that is out of stock. Install this app while it is free!!!!

Peakley

Customer support is 10/10, love the app! Thanks for your help, too!!

Garo Luxury

This App is exactly what we need. We can attach the budge on any items we want. Customizable, easy to set up. Fantastic!