Reviews (537)

4.9

Merchants find this app beneficial for customizing product badges, with features like clickable badges and label prioritization. It's praised for its seamless integration, easy label management, and responsive customer support that offers custom modifications. The app caters to both small and larger stores with its free and paid plans.

March 25, 2024

Ease of use!

Martin Luxury
Singapore
3 days using the app
April 16, 2024

Great app, easy to use and customer service was great! Rossie was our agent who fixed an issue within minutes!

SOLV.
32 minutes using the app
February 27, 2024

Good app. Prompt and helpful customer service.

Kollekcio
30 days using the app
January 10, 2024

Great Addons, We're using it for couple of months, but it has really great features. and huge templates collections. Today We got an awesome support from Julie.

Spotted Clothing
5 months using the app
January 10, 2024

The labels look great and are very simple to use. If you every have any issues, the Deco support team will go above and beyond to make sure your site is looking it's best. I would really recommend using this app!

Margot New York
About 2 months using the app
March 29, 2024

Very happy so far. Customer service was very quick to respond and went further than I expected to help me.

Homely Adventures
About 4 hours using the app
February 23, 2024

excellent customer and design service

Jumble
11 days using the app
January 9, 2024

I've had this app for months and it's the best app for product labels in my opinion. Also, support were really quick to respond when I needed it! Thanks :)

Brindly
7 months using the app
March 12, 2024

Exactly what I was looking for. Support is first class!

Retro Peloton
About 9 hours using the app
June 12, 2024

Uso y funcionalidad maravillosa, el equipo me ayudó en todo momento a solucionar unos problemas

Zeni Ambient ES