Product Labels

Product Labels

by Smartify Apps

Highlight 'On sale', 'New' products and special offers.

Ocha Co

Pretty good app.... not for me though as I only have 12 products in my store.

Yogijogi

This is a fantastic app for my store. I love how easy it is to use and the support is very quick to help and answer my emails. It's a must-have app for Shopify stores as it helps you personalize your products with any image, not just the stock images on the app.

Couture Service

5 Stars! Has a learning curve, but support is GREAT!

Ace Products Group

The flexibility and functionality of this app is outstanding, and it was super easy to get up and running. We ended up needing some assistance, but Secomapp support handled everything quickly and efficiently. Definitely worth checking this one out if you're looking for custom labels for your products!

Uber My Wine

Product labels are helping Uber My Wine succeed in San Francisco.

Led Lightsmith Com

Works very well for us. Very easy to use! Definitely recommend trying the app at least.

Shopnflalumni

Fantastic Application. Now using it for one of our client's websites. Fully customizable. Great customer service as well.

Chill It

Overall good app, just what I need but loading speed not amazingly fast and have to make own labels which is not great for beginners

Truly Loved Clothing

Great App! Draws a lot of attention where you want it

Condom Usa

Perfect just love this App!
the Labels are the right sizes and just popped out on my website..
everyone should use this lovvvvvve it!!!!

1 2 5 6 7 8 10 12 13