Product Labels

Product Labels

by Bolt Promotion Software Ltd.

Highlight 'On sale', 'New' products and special offers.

Novsights

This app does exactly as is promised! A very simple yet powerful app at a great price! There are some wonderful setting which can be adjusted to take this app way beyond a simple sale tag generator.
I'm already developing a call to action strategy for one of my collections and it's only been ten minutes since I installed it!
Very well done, your app is superb!
Regards,

Furniturebank

This app is easy to use and a really good solution for all labeling challenges. Cheers Secomapp!

Musclephenom Sports

Great App! Makes your products Stand out!
www.musclephenomsports.com

Elismi

This is exactly what I need, perfect app for your promotion campaign ;)

Tight Stock

Very well done, your app is superb!

Regards,

Pettah Online

Great app, does exactly what I want and great support to top it all off!

Cannaolie

Does what is says and is straight forward. Love it.

Dealsleague

Great app to show discount labels to customers in a attractive glance. Recommended for every shop.

Cambuza

Very good app, easy to install and configure. We were looking for a way to display customized labels automatically on our products images and this app does it perfectly!

Okosorashop

Easy to use, excellent service. Really
Tibor