Product Labels

Product Labels

by Smartify Apps

FREE Discount LABEL, Product STICKER, New BADGE for your Sales

Garo Luxury

This App is exactly what we need. We can attach the budge on any items we want. Customizable, easy to set up. Fantastic!

Yojans

Fantastic APP with a solid support system. Been using it for a few days now and it does exactly what I want it to. Thanks!

Discountclothingdirect

Amazing App with fantastic support. They installed the app in just a few hours, and support has been fantastic with my questions. Very helpful staff. Really pleased and Highly recommend this App.

Xn Jxsr94dmfct2c

Awesome app and great support! keep it up!

The Hive Of Games

Works good on my site, support helped me install it, took some time though to get response back, and a while to get it finally installed on my store.

But considering the app is 100% free and working.
And I got it installed for free, and It does not really exist any other good free product labels apps on the shopify store, I give it a 5/5 raiting.

Nina Smart Art

Installation was super quick and seamless and the app has been working a treat so far. I'm really impressed with the customization too. Highly recommended.

Buymobilerapidco

Very responsive support. We had a very specific requirement and with a little assistance this did the job perfectly.

Circle G Pet Ranch Supplies

Great app with very good support. Thierry has been extremely helpful. Setup a label for me quickly and I am already seeing dividends. The test product we have featured has had an increase in views of 400% in less than a week. We will definitely continue using this product.

Asmarketingaps

Great app! Great support. Had some overlay and some dropdown menu issues, which they fixed in no time!

Thierry did a great job helping me get this app setup. Product Labels definitely makes my store look more attractive to browse!

Beardley

All issues fixed, app works great, thank you