DECO: Product Labels & Badges

DECO: Product Labels & Badges

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.
Rating (4.7)
Developer
4.7
April 18, 2016

Works a treat! Just what I had been looking for, super easy to use and didn't require any special configuration. A few more label templates would be great but overall fantastic. The sold out label is especially useful as it prevents customer annoyance clicking on a product that is out of stock. Install this app while it is free!!!!

Next Fpv
Time spent using app: About 2 years
Edited April 25, 2016

Customer support is 10/10, love the app! Thanks for your help, too!!

Peakley
Time spent using app: 22 days
April 14, 2016

This App is exactly what we need. We can attach the budge on any items we want. Customizable, easy to set up. Fantastic!

Garo Luxury
Japan
Time spent using app: 10 months
April 2, 2016

Fantastic APP with a solid support system. Been using it for a few days now and it does exactly what I want it to. Thanks!

Yojans
Time spent using app: 5 days
March 22, 2016

Amazing App with fantastic support. They installed the app in just a few hours, and support has been fantastic with my questions. Very helpful staff. Really pleased and Highly recommend this App.

Discountclothingdirect
Time spent using app: 7 months
March 22, 2016

Awesome app and great support! keep it up!

Xn Jxsr94dmfct2c
Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
March 14, 2016

Works good on my site, support helped me install it, took some time though to get response back, and a while to get it finally installed on my store.

But considering the app is 100% free and working.
And I got it installed for free, and It does not really exist any other good free product labels apps on the shopify store, I give it a 5/5 raiting.

The Hive Of Games
Sweden
Time spent using app: 2 months
March 2, 2016

Installation was super quick and seamless and the app has been working a treat so far. I'm really impressed with the customization too. Highly recommended.

Nina Smart Art
Time spent using app: Almost 3 years
February 21, 2016

Very responsive support. We had a very specific requirement and with a little assistance this did the job perfectly.

Buymobilerapidco
Time spent using app: 2 months
February 20, 2016

Great app with very good support. Thierry has been extremely helpful. Setup a label for me quickly and I am already seeing dividends. The test product we have featured has had an increase in views of 400% in less than a week. We will definitely continue using this product.

Circle G Pet Ranch Supplies