Music Player by Websyms

Music Player by Websyms

by Websyms IT Solutions

Add your music playlist with every product and page

2WATCHES.COM

Just amazing ! Great customer service 2. Now shoppers will feel more your store and culture around it trough setting up the right ambiance. This is in my opinion give a little great boost to our sales :). Thank you guys !

rhinelaender

Does the job, easy CSS hacks to change the design. The support is excellent, replies promptly and gets the job done.

Annick of the Wild Grass

This app is sweet and simple. You can add a song or a playlist of songs to your Shopify store just like in your favorite shop in town. You just need to get the mp3 music file you want and add it to your playlist in this app which connects directly to your shop.
The feature I love most is being able to completely hide the widget for the app on your store. This is the only music player app you can completely hide - so the focus remains on your store and products.
If you want to add music to your shopping experience this is the best app out there :)

O&O BEATS

I use this app to sell my music and it still has problems trying to play music just by using the phone. you have to press play or skip 3-4 times before it plays, that needs to be fix ASAP or i'll start loosing my customers...

Atticteatox

Great customer service and really good app product. I would happily recommend.

Byc Shops

I needed a little help, but this is great if you just want to have it on your home page. You can also add to product pages.

Otr World

Works great for my needs and site. Support was very helpful and helped getting me started.

Shokbeats

had some issues contacted supported and they helped me out said if I needed more help contact again way cool never used the app before working good so far

Vulk

Didn't work, was messing with my theme

Church Gifts

I'm sure that this app works for others, didn't work for us. Pasted the code, still didn't work. The main issue that was clarified from their support is that it will only play one song from an album not give 30 sec. preview of a song. If we could have gotten it to work I would have rated it higher.

Previous 1