Music Player by Websyms

Music Player by Websyms

by Websyms IT Solutions

Add your audio playlist for every product and page

LittleMissKawaii

I uninstalled this app due to it increasing the size of my homepage but the shocking bit is that even after uninstalling the app i am still being charged for their pro plan. I wouldn't recommend this app to anyone

December 4, 2019

Hello,

First of all, our app doesn’t put load on website. If our app putting load on your website, you could have asked our live support to check and resolve.

As far as billing is concerned, there is no way anyone will be charged after app uninstallation as long as he is not charged for the days he used the app.

Please let us know if you have any more concerns

N8Flair

The app is very easy to use, works great. The support replied instantly. Definitely can recommend this one.

Happy Blaze Box

Love it thank you! They helped me get everything loaded and working. Customer service was awesome.

Traffickers

This app is so so so amazing ! Very Useful to use and very very easy to use. 5 stars from me!!!!!!!

Emileo's World

Old Review i deleted to write this new one. Let Me Begin By Saying if you want to see how it works in real time visit my website https://emileosworld

i had 2 previous issue with the app but they fix it fast global shows & responding time has increase. thats shows they're trying & alert compare to the other. this app is easy to install & convenient. to the owner/TEAM Please fix this following issues & you will defenelly get 5 stars & recomendation from me. 1. i get complains thats the music stops everytime someone changes categories. that get annoying. people rather keep listening. especially since there exploring the site to see what available they change from page to page a lot. 2. everytime not only does the music stops playing but it changes to another one even if it just started. people want to hear full song. btw i forgot to mention i love how i can add shuffle this insures people listens to different music everytime they come compare to the same list beggining over & over.

alchohol-sg

Excellent app! If you want to engage your customers and want them to spend more time on your site, this is the app. Very happy.

TTRShop

An app with a lot of potential, but can get in the way of viewing on your store when the player is open and stops each time people go to another page. Currently only a 3-star product. Great idea though!

July 16, 2019

Hello, There is an option in app to control whether you want the player open by default or not. So if you don't want to show the player, you can configure it and it will only be opened by customers when they want it.

Regarding player stops each time people go to another page, we have given an option now where music will play continuously even if page reloads/changes. Please give it a try and let us know.

Bracken Guitars

I use this app for my guitar page and its perfect! Would love to see some more and better themes for the music players but these will do the trick!

2WATCHES.COM

Just amazing ! Great customer service 2. Now shoppers will feel more your store and culture around it trough setting up the right ambiance. This is in my opinion give a little great boost to our sales :). Thank you guys !

rhinelaender

Does the job, easy CSS hacks to change the design. The support replies promptly.

Update: Their tech, however, appears to be not 100%, I notice downtime from time to time. I'll keep this review running to see how we progress

Update: Been told about server migration, expressed disappointment about lack of warning. For the last four hours, the message is "All will be good in a few minutes"

July 16, 2019

We messaged you that server is under maintenance and will be up shortly.

Previous 1 3