Music Player by Websyms

Music Player by Websyms

by Websyms IT Solutions

Add your music playlist with every product and page

Atticteatox

Great customer service and really good app product. I would happily recommend.

Byc Shops

I needed a little help, but this is great if you just want to have it on your home page. You can also add to product pages.

Otr World

Works great for my needs and site. Support was very helpful and helped getting me started.

Shokbeats

had some issues contacted supported and they helped me out said if I needed more help contact again way cool never used the app before working good so far

Vulk

Didn't work, was messing with my theme

Church Gifts

I'm sure that this app works for others, didn't work for us. Pasted the code, still didn't work. The main issue that was clarified from their support is that it will only play one song from an album not give 30 sec. preview of a song. If we could have gotten it to work I would have rated it higher.

Sgt Berry

This music player app is excellent! I looked at several different players online and decided upon this one. It has a nice style and features. Using it to provide excerpt samples of my audiobook. They have great customer service.

Seeds Of Life Llc

Customer service was amazing. CSR helped me from start to finish! I love this app its just what my store needed!

Pwwoband Com

the player works great!! out customer service rep Ravinder was super helpful. we would not be able to do it without him. Thank you Ravinder and thank you websyms!!

Suaso

the customer service rep was very helpful and walked us through all the steps and answered all our questions. He configurated the app on our website for us so we didn't have to do it ourselves.

Previous 1