Music Player by Websyms

Add your audio playlist for every product and page

$4.99/month. 7-day free trial.
Music Player

MY TEE USA

Im new and havent really assessed it yet in regards to working in my store? But so far so good! Its continual music that you have total control over! But the customer service? I THINK they offer customer service, NOT SURE!?!?

Exotic Vegan

Time spent using app About 2 months

I use this app to play many songs continuously through all of my web pages. It allow me to match the colors on my website with the player, uploads songs with ease and did I mention it allow continuous play throughout the website. It works Great. Lots of FUN!!!! Thank You Websyms..

GRAUX | Inspiring Guitar Loops

Location Belgium
Time spent using app About 2 hours

Finally found the app I was looking for for weeks, it enables to showcase specific songs on specific pages, and the support team edited the code to give me something 100% custom, I can't thank them enough for that. Seriously, thank you guys.

Sample Division Music

Location South Africa

I have just added the Websyms app to my website. I was looking for an audio player that would give me hidden multiple tracks and this was perfect for this purpose. I have just started working with it but to date it seems to be working really well. I was very impressed with the online support - very helpful. Lastly, what I would like to see going forward is a smaller, simple audio player with all the features. Also it would be nice to be able to position the audio player and icon easily

Feel Good Vinyl

Location France

Very good app if you need music playlist for your shop. Easy and fast after-sell if you meet a problem with the app. My shop is really better with this app. I can create a playlist for each product. Easy to use and personalize.

Dollar Sound Club

Time spent using app About 1 year

The app stopped working with certain features and now I can't add new playlists all together. For the past few months I've been trying to reach customer service to resolve these issues (even went through Shopify support for them to reach out on my behalf) and I've had ZERO response. They do not have customer service working for customers even with their online chat option. Seeing as my site needs an app like this, It's beyond frustrating to not get help. Definitely taking my money elsewhere to a new app.

August 28, 2020

Thank you for your review.
Shopify recently updated their API which was causing to search for new products. We have resolved it and you should be able to create new playlist now. Please check it and let us know if you have any issues.

OnlyForYou365

Location Spain
Time spent using app About 1 month

All my products with music. !! Also collections,blogs,pages, and more. Better taste for sale all your products.

MVNEY CO$METICS

This app was everything I was looking for, a customizable music player which you can upload your music to and create your own playlists. You can even customize it to match your stores theme! I had the pleasure of speaking to Rarvinder who helped me immensely with troubleshooting any technical issues with my music player! Great customer service, they were able to help me immediately and completely and it is late at night where I am.

Eglow’s Dollhouse

Location Sweden

They went far and beyond to make sure I was satisfied. Really great service. I would recommend 100%. Thank you

GHOST-SAMPLES

So far so good. Easy to us & the customer support was a1.. fast and sorted what i needed pretty fast even though it was over the weekend. Keep it up

Previous 1 3 4