Music Player by Websyms

Music Player by Websyms

by Websyms IT Solutions

Add your audio playlist for every product and page

Feel Good Vinyl

Very good app if you need music playlist for your shop. Easy and fast after-sell if you meet a problem with the app. My shop is really better with this app. I can create a playlist for each product. Easy to use and personalize.

Dollar Sound Club

The app stopped working with certain features and now I can't add new playlists all together. For the past few months I've been trying to reach customer service to resolve these issues (even went through Shopify support for them to reach out on my behalf) and I've had ZERO response. They do not have customer service working for customers even with their online chat option. Seeing as my site needs an app like this, It's beyond frustrating to not get help. Definitely taking my money elsewhere to a new app.

August 28, 2020

Thank you for your review.
Shopify recently updated their API which was causing to search for new products. We have resolved it and you should be able to create new playlist now. Please check it and let us know if you have any issues.

OnlyForYou365

All my products with music. !! Also collections,blogs,pages, and more. Better taste for sale all your products.

MVNEY CO$METICS

This app was everything I was looking for, a customizable music player which you can upload your music to and create your own playlists. You can even customize it to match your stores theme! I had the pleasure of speaking to Rarvinder who helped me immensely with troubleshooting any technical issues with my music player! Great customer service, they were able to help me immediately and completely and it is late at night where I am.

Eglow’s Dollhouse

They went far and beyond to make sure I was satisfied. Really great service. I would recommend 100%. Thank you

GHOST-SAMPLES

So far so good. Easy to us & the customer support was a1.. fast and sorted what i needed pretty fast even though it was over the weekend. Keep it up

gmhCafe Store

Perfect music player for our needs. Super simple, customizable templates, plays full music piece. Player is in full view of customers at all times. Websyms Customer Service has been great. Thumbs up

Mindcool

I really liked this App and it's different appearance but had some issues because my website used ajax and sometimes the player would not show. Websyms support were great and tried everything to assist but other issues probably due to ajax surfaced and I reluctantly had to cancel. I would recommend to anyone not using ajax on the website theme as it is an attractive App and easy to add audio files to.

LittleMissKawaii

I uninstalled this app due to it increasing the size of my homepage but the shocking bit is that even after uninstalling the app i am still being charged for their pro plan. I wouldn't recommend this app to anyone

December 4, 2019

Hello,

First of all, our app doesn’t put load on website. If our app putting load on your website, you could have asked our live support to check and resolve.

As far as billing is concerned, there is no way anyone will be charged after app uninstallation as long as he is not charged for the days he used the app.

Please let us know if you have any more concerns

Happy Blaze Box

Love it thank you! They helped me get everything loaded and working. Customer service was awesome.

Previous 1 3 4