Reviews (1,812)

4.7

Merchants appreciate this app for its ability to manage complex product options, large inventories, and high sales volumes. Its user-friendly interface, conditional logic, and swatch feature simplify setup and display product variations. The app integrates well with store themes, tracks inventory, and handles multiple items for a single product. Merchants report increased sales, especially for accessory items and upsells. The customer support, including real-time chat, is praised for its responsiveness. The pricing is seen as reasonable for the value provided.

June 10, 2024

The support advisor was outstanding Muaza and extremely helpful. The problem was immediately identified and sorted out.

I gave the app 4 stars because there should have been more communication between Shopify and the app for the issue at hand (discounts and customization) as this issue as a whole took 3 attempts over 3 days and about 6 hours of time wasted plus lost me valuable time in which it send out a newsletter missing the deadline for a fathers day discount. Shopify seemed unable to identify the issue which is that the hulk customization app is not compatible with discounts. Whose fault this is i do not know ..

however once the problem was identified by the 3rd shopify advisor and then the Hulk app advisor it was quickly sorted out. My advisor i feel went above the call of duty . The problem is resolved

tfench
Over 3 years using the app
February 29, 2024

it has limitations but is incredibly useful!

Pheek's Audio Services
About 1 year using the app
April 15, 2024

Great Add On and Great customization options!

Custom Sign Sisters
4 days using the app
December 28, 2023

I like the app, but it always seems confusing. Help chat is helpful but quite often seems to take a long time...

BlackVoltAmplification
Over 2 years using the app
HulkApps.com replied January 3, 2024

Hello! We're delighted to hear that you appreciate the Hulk Product Options app. We understand that navigating new software can sometimes be challenging, and we're grateful for your patience.

Your feedback on the confusion you experienced and the time it takes for our chat service to respond is noted and truly important. We're sorry to hear this and we promise to make adjustments to improve your experience.

Please feel free to connect anytime with our support team as we'd love to walk you through to make the usage of our app smoother for you.

Thank you again for rating us and sharing your experience. Your feedback guides us to enhance our services.

Best regards,
The HulkApps Team

December 4, 2023

Great service and help from Adna

Sparkle Society
Over 2 years using the app
HulkApps.com replied December 6, 2023

Hi there,

We're thrilled to hear about your positive experience with our service and especially with Adna! Your commendation truly means a lot to us.

However, we have noticed a 4-star rating and we want to make sure that you're completely satisfied with our service. If there's anything specific you think we could improve on, we'd really appreciate your further feedback. Remember, we're always here to help.

Thank you again for taking the time to review our app. Your feedback goes a long way in helping us serve you better.

Best wishes,

The HulkApps Team

November 3, 2023

Valuable app for our business, have been using for 3 years. Support is good, though I have found it frustrating sometimes. Ultimately they get it working. App is good value for the cost.

BBJ pop merch
About 3 years using the app
HulkApps.com replied December 4, 2023

We appreciate your support and are so glad to hear that our Hulk Product Options app has been valuable to your business over the last 3 years. Your feedback about our support team's service is duly noted, and we sincerely apologize if there have been instances where you found it frustrating. We're constantly working on improving our services, and your experience as our user is of utmost importance to us.

We assure you that your feedback matters a lot as it helps us to enhance our services. Please don't hesitate to reach out again if you have further concerns or need assistance. We'll readily assist you.

Thank you once again for your continued trust over the years.

Best,
The HulkApps team

June 21, 2024

This app is almost perfect! There are a few quirks that I wish could be done like I wish some listings wouldn't say $0.00 initially or show no price at all until an option is chosen, just little things like that, but overall I'd give this app a 4.7 star. The customer service is stellar and they respond so quickly and are so wonderful to work with. It's relatively easy to do on your own, once you get used to it. And what you can't figure out, you just reach out and they help you figure it out and VOILA! I would definitely recommend this app and it's been the best options app I've used and I've tried a handful. xo

Bubba Bear Studios
Edited August 1, 2019

Support is very good. All questions answered quickly and accurately.

I did appear to me that it needs refreshing after more variants were added to the same group and conditions. However, not a bother.

Easy enough to make product options based on product tag and I have only been told by our customers that there have not been the expected options.

I would definitely recommend the app to others.

VapingNZ Taradale Vape Shop
New Zealand
Over 5 years using the app
HulkApps.com replied March 8, 2019

Thank you for the awesome review, Dan! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you. We are constantly trying to improve our app.

December 13, 2018

I use this product to allow customers to choose multiple options for the products and add features at additional prices, it works really well and enables clean configurations and calculates price. It would be great if it accepted symbols as opposed to alphanumeric text only such as '-' or '+' etc. It would also be useful if it could construct a part number at the same time as configuring the options, it seems it's all there to be able to do this so would just require an additional field in the 'Options' setup.

Other than that it works great and saves a lot of time in reproducing products with different options.

storksolutions
Almost 5 years using the app
HulkApps.com replied March 11, 2019

Thank you for your feedback. We agree, there should be more flexibility in customizing your options as part of our app improvement initiatives in the future.

October 27, 2018

Great free app! Had some installation issues (due to my lack of coding knowledge) which were resolved within a matter of hours. Then I asked for some help in customizing where the options would be placed on my product page and changing some of the styling and they were just fabulous at helping. Superb service!

The app has integrated seamlessly with my store and shopify's own variants. Very happy!

Sarah Catherine
Over 4 years using the app
HulkApps.com replied March 11, 2019

Thank you for your kind words. If there's anything we could do to improve our current rating, don't hesitate to let us know.