Custom Product Options

Add unlimited product options! Now with live product preview!

From $8.99/month. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

Love Leigh Gift Co.

Time spent using app About 4 years

This app has been a life saver for our company. We have very specific products with a lot of personalization. Custom Product Options has given us the opportunity to positively communicate the needs of the shopper when they are trying to purchase. We would be lost without this APP. Highly recommend.

Greater Than Sports

Incredible custom service and awesome app! The customer service team replied and has helped within minutes of emailing. The app itself works amazing. We are just getting started and haven't full utilized all features yet but so far it is awesome.

Bunny & Co

Location Australia

I have been using this app now for about a year and it is brilliant. I have an online only store for personalised baby gifts and I am able to tailor the personalisation options to my needs to easily, far better than previous apps I have used. The team is also super responsive and helpful with providing advice. Definitely would recommend.

Shilling Sales, Inc

This app is super easy to use and gives us the means to further personalize items for our customers. It also lets us easily do adjustments across all the items faster than other similar apps I have used in the past. I am especially a fan of the conditional logic! Being able to hide or add other components only when needed keeps the look cleaner when not needed. Whenever I have had issues the customer service team has been quick to reply and help.

KiwiPetz 2008 Limited

Location New Zealand

Fantastic app and unbeatable support, thank you! Everything has been great to use and when we've need assistance the team has been most helpful.

Boutique SC Bastia

Location France

Perfect integration with our order flow and very helpful support for any questions you might have. I had an issue on initial theme integration and the support team helped me out extremely quickly!

Death By Design Molds

Time spent using app About 2 months

Five stars! This app does everything I need a product options app to do AND if I have any questions or run into any issues the app developers are ALWAYS quick to respond and very helpful and knowledgable.

The Spa at Yellow Creek

Time spent using app About 1 year

Excellent app. It has created significant upsell dollars for us. the support is fantastic-super helpful and pain-free for their customers.

Ladd Stamps

Time spent using app Over 5 years

It's easy to add different options. Very useful especially if you have more than 100 variants. Customer support is quick and reliable.

Roberto Giannotti

Location Italy

Plugin perfetto ed assistenza top, fa quello che dice di fare e ti supportano per ogni problema e necessità

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 25 26