4.8

Merchants highly recommend this app for its robust product customization capabilities and user-friendly interface. They appreciate its reliable performance, seamless Shopify integration, and features like conditional logic and image customizer. The support team is praised for their quick responses and helpfulness with various issues. Merchants also note the app's affordability and value for money, stating it has streamlined operations and boosted revenue by offering more customer options.

January 19, 2024

I had forgotten how to use it and while I would have preferred a walk through by a human being... they were quick to send tutorials and follow up with answers.

A Pet's World
Over 3 years using the app
January 24, 2024

I've just started using the W3 Custom Product Options, and I am thoroughly impressed with its features and functionality. The level of customization it provides for product options is unparalleled. Whether you have a simple product or a complex one with multiple variants, this app has you covered.

What sets W3 Custom Product Options apart, though, is not just the app itself but the incredible support team behind it. The Support Center is quick to respond and incredibly helpful. I had a few questions about setting up some intricate options for my products, and the support team guided me through the process with patience and expertise.

The responsiveness of the support team is a game-changer. It's evident that they genuinely care about their users and are committed to ensuring a smooth experience. In an era where customer support can be hit or miss, W3 Custom Product Options shines bright with its exceptional service.

I highly recommend this app to anyone looking for a robust product customization solution, and the outstanding support is the cherry on top. Kudos to the developers and the support team for creating such a fantastic tool and providing top-notch assistance!

RNB Jewellery
About 20 hours using the app
January 18, 2024

LOTS of settings, options work GREAT as expected -- more importantly: FAST and GREAT support team!

AudioFormz
14 days using the app
January 9, 2024

Service client très à l'écoute et réactif. Nous recommandons vivement.

BOUTIQUE GF38
France
About 1 month using the app
August 28, 2023

Great company with great products and amazing service. Always quick to respond and solve any little issues that have popped up.

My Wedding Favors
Almost 4 years using the app
March 20, 2023

App works well once it's set up and the customer service is excellent. Immediately responsive and always looking to fix the problem.

Bladetech Hockey
About 4 years using the app
March 3, 2023

The app has been working well & my tech support experience was amazing. I'm truly grateful for their five star customer service, highly recommend!

Shaka Packs
About 1 year using the app
February 26, 2024

Been Using this app for more than 4 years and we love it!

Vancouver Best Cookies
August 15, 2023

amazing support! I recently faced technical issues with this app, but the support team's response was incredible. They swiftly addressed my problem, guiding me through solutions with patience and expertise.

OUTLET DELLO SPORT
Italy
6 days using the app
April 4, 2023

Highly professional, articulate communication, quick execution and very patient with customers. I am so pleased with this app and the extra service that was provided in customizing the app for our site. I highly recommend this app!

L'Atelier Global