Reviews (295)

4.8

Merchants appreciate this app for its robust customization features, suitable for both simple and complex products. They find it user-friendly and efficient in managing diverse settings. The support team is commended for their quick and effective problem-solving. Key benefits include seamless Shopify integration, affordability, and an image customizer feature. Some merchants credit the app with aiding their business growth by offering varied options for customers. It's recommended for those seeking a reliable, cost-effective product customization solution.

July 1, 2024

The app is user-friendly and functions perfectly. The customer service is outstanding and always willing to assist. Highly recommended. Thanks !

olpr.
Over 4 years using the app
May 17, 2024

Custom Product Options does what Shopify doesn't.
Problems:
1) It loads unacceptably slowly. I had to do research to find the code to speed it up. This should have been included in the theme.
2) It doesn't have a text entry block. I created a passable workaround using Color Picker without the colors, but it leaves an extra line.

Sauna Swan
5 days using the app
April 29, 2024

Solid app - we are using it for several years now.

Jaimie Jacobs
Germany
Over 7 years using the app
March 6, 2024

Nice app. Great customer service!

Howling Monkey Guitar Picks
About 3 years using the app
February 26, 2024

Been Using this app for more than 4 years and we love it!

Vancouver Best Cookies
About 3 years using the app
January 19, 2024

I had forgotten how to use it and while I would have preferred a walk through by a human being... they were quick to send tutorials and follow up with answers.

A Pet's World
Over 3 years using the app
January 24, 2024

I've just started using the W3 Custom Product Options, and I am thoroughly impressed with its features and functionality. The level of customization it provides for product options is unparalleled. Whether you have a simple product or a complex one with multiple variants, this app has you covered.

What sets W3 Custom Product Options apart, though, is not just the app itself but the incredible support team behind it. The Support Center is quick to respond and incredibly helpful. I had a few questions about setting up some intricate options for my products, and the support team guided me through the process with patience and expertise.

The responsiveness of the support team is a game-changer. It's evident that they genuinely care about their users and are committed to ensuring a smooth experience. In an era where customer support can be hit or miss, W3 Custom Product Options shines bright with its exceptional service.

I highly recommend this app to anyone looking for a robust product customization solution, and the outstanding support is the cherry on top. Kudos to the developers and the support team for creating such a fantastic tool and providing top-notch assistance!

RNB Jewellery
About 20 hours using the app
August 28, 2023

Great company with great products and amazing service. Always quick to respond and solve any little issues that have popped up.

My Wedding Favors
Almost 4 years using the app
January 18, 2024

LOTS of settings, options work GREAT as expected -- more importantly: FAST and GREAT support team!

AudioFormz
14 days using the app
August 15, 2023

amazing support! I recently faced technical issues with this app, but the support team's response was incredible. They swiftly addressed my problem, guiding me through solutions with patience and expertise.

OUTLET DELLO SPORT