Custom Product Options

Add unlimited product options! Now with live product preview!

From $8.99/month. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

Atelierdubraceletparisien

Location France

Really easy to use custom options app ! Tried a few and this one is the best by far. All I was looking for (conditional logic, added products) was included, UX is very good, price is reasonable, setup for 25$ quick & perfect.
Really good app.

Escapeadulthood

Great app, even greater service. I had a few issues and they were right on it to find and fix the problem!

Chokeshopify

Time spent using app Over 2 years

I've been using this app for many years now and it's been a game changer for my business. We sell many items with custom specs that simply cannot be achieved using native Shopify options. That's where this app shines: It's intuitive and lightweight on the theme. The best of all is the support service which is professional and quick to act. I very much recommend paying the installation fee to have the W3 team iron out everything for you and have the app up and running right away. Highly recommended app and service!

My Family Rules

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

Fantastic app. Really easy to use and set up. Customer service was fantastic at helping me get things just they way I wanted them. Thanks guys.

Update: Had some issues with what customers were seeing (not the apps fault) and within a few hours of contacting them Jason had the solution for fixing it, now running like a dream. Can't speak highly enough.

Shophumi

Location Philippines

LOVE THE APP AND THE CUSTOMER SERVICE!!!!! They've resolved the issue and roadblock for me within 24 hours.

Thanks Megan! :)

Petcanvaa

Time spent using app Over 1 year

LOVE the app and customer service. These guys are really there to help you succeed and make sure you are 100%. Thank you Megan!

Clustertruck Shop

Time spent using app About 23 hours

3rd or 4th store using this app with and I can't recommend it enough! BEST customer service of any app I've used. Incredibly easy functionality with the ability to add to tons of products very quickly, which is important for me. Justin and Brad are who I've worked with and both have killed it. I'll use this on every single store I build needing customization fields.

Cartooned Gifts

Time spent using app About 1 year

The customer service for this app is second to none! They have helped me every step of the way while I was setting up and resolved all my issues promptly. Honestly some of the best customer service I have received from any shopify app, would recommend to anyone.

Pawpculture

Easy to use! Wonderful tool that customizes to your liking. Need help? Their support team is wonderful. Justin in particular has been amazing to work with. Zero complaints! Thanks for providing such a wonderful tool!

Vohco

Location Australia
Time spent using app Over 1 year

This app is very easy to integrate and use. Amazing customer service - fast, reliable, and very supportive. 10/10 highly recommend!