Custom Product Options

Add unlimited product options! Now with live product preview!

From $8.99/month. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Cartooned Gifts

Time spent using app About 1 year

The customer service for this app is second to none! They have helped me every step of the way while I was setting up and resolved all my issues promptly. Honestly some of the best customer service I have received from any shopify app, would recommend to anyone.

Pawpculture

Easy to use! Wonderful tool that customizes to your liking. Need help? Their support team is wonderful. Justin in particular has been amazing to work with. Zero complaints! Thanks for providing such a wonderful tool!

Vohco

Location Australia
Time spent using app Over 1 year

This app is very easy to integrate and use. Amazing customer service - fast, reliable, and very supportive. 10/10 highly recommend!

Frattire

If you need "conditional options", choose this app. Clean, simple, and a fraction of the cost compared to the expensive competitors. Fast customer service if you have any trouble installing the app! Thanks!

Redneck Nation

Time spent using app About 3 years

BLOWS BOLD AP AWAY! We have been fighting and searching high and low to find an ap that allowed us to offer more options than Shopify's ridiculous cap of 100 variants. We tried Bold which is one of the largest AP companies on shopify and their options ap was NOT even formatted for mobile devices..WHAT THE HELL? I mean 82% of our customers shop and buy on mobile devices.

2. This ap is super super simple to use and integrated into our store theme with no problem. They offer a professional instal for only $25.00 WELL WORTH the money to get it done quickly and correctly.

3. At only 8.99 a month the Price is unbelievably fair for what you get!

4. This allows us to offer value package and bundles to our customer they they can choose from say 10 different options plus they can also customize their own shirts, hats and bundles as well as offering personalization on stickers and engraving on key chains ect.

5. GAME CHANGER for us! Now instead of having pre set value packages they can now choose from countless options and this drives revenue way up. We have been using it for less than 48 hours and already seen a jump when we offered the product options on several of our packages.

I highly recommend this ap simple easy and best of all it WORKS the way it's supposed to!!!

Amycakes Bakery

Time spent using app Over 3 years

I have been using this app for a long time and have always been so pleased with the constant great customer service! They have always been super speedy in responding to any issue I have. I've messed around with other options but this one is by far the easiest to use. It offers everything I need with a great price, and my products require a LOT of options. Thanks so much!

Zibizi The Baby Gift Store

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Superb customer service and having only used the app for a few days it seems to work seamlessly. Setting up the elements was very straight forward and provides a great user friendly experience for the customer. There are many options available to customise your products and add extra value where required.

The team at W3 went above and beyond to ensure the app fit into my theme and looked like it has been hard coded. My web developers actually commented on it to say it was a fantastic application.

Excellent service & great app!

Andy P

Billet Automotive Buttons

Location Australia

Extremely good service and very helpful as you know most apps always have slight issues and brad helped me Perfect the app for my website free of charge and won a long term customer. Multi currency was no issue with all the added prices and a much cheaper option then the others you cant go wrong here.
HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!

Americansunglass Com

Time spent using app About 5 years

These guys are extraordinary with their responsiveness to issues (even when it's my own blunder)...professional, courteous and timely! AND their product ROCKS...does just what we needed it to do. AWESOME

Shopcocooni

Location Philippines
Time spent using app Almost 5 years

The most accommodating customer support!!! Shoutout to Justin who has been helping me with every question I ask.