Custom Product Options

Add unlimited product options! Now with live product preview!

From $8.99/month. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

Tiesncuffs

Location Australia

By far the best CUSTOM Fields app in shopify store - works awesome - check it out on our site www.tiesncuffs.com.au to see it working...
Would love to see clickable images in the future and ability to change fonts on page for our personalized products.

April 2, 2019

Thank you for your review! We have recently integrated the ability to add the clickable images as per your suggestion!

Dreamscape Decors

great app. our store has lots of personalized items and it has everything we needed.

Karmak

Time spent using app About 1 year

This app is perfect for what I needed. It's easy to understand. I can make different options for different products. I use a variant through shopify for the base and then use this app for the add-ons. It's perfect!

Storkbabygiftbaskets

Time spent using app About 2 months

Great customer service! I would recommend this app to a friend.

Embroidery Wear

Jason Belden and Brad Gilbert was a huge help, can not thank you enough. You've helped me get my website off the ground!
this is an amazing app. would highly recommend. Fantastic customer service!!

Favorlady

Just finishing up my week trial with this app and wanted to post a review. First, Brad has been fantastic! Responds to inquiries typically within 24 hrs. If I'm trying to do things outside the scope of the app, Brad takes the time to suggest alternative ideas and work arounds to accomplish what I want. I also really appreciate the thought that went into making this app so user friendly for us technically challenged users:). I need to build fairly complicated order forms in my store with lots of options, conditional logic, and file uploads, and this app seems to be up for the job so far... and at a very fair price to boot!. This is a fairly new app and from my understanding still has some enhancements in the works as well. Really did my research because I didn't want to spend a lot of time trialing different apps only to find they couldn't meet my needs halfway through the building process... so glad it seems I got it right the first time around! Definitely recommend this app and developer!

Teeporium Test

I am switching shopping cart providers for my custom t-shirt website: http://www.teeporium.com (currently http://teeporium-test.myshopify.com/). This is a huge undertaking! Why did I do it? Because of W3 Custom Product Options does exactly what I want it to do and I've done a lot of research, asked many other developers and shopping cart providers for custom development of the same thing and they come back with quotes higher than $18,000.
W3 has been so helpful and quick to respond that they not only know what customer service is all about, they also want business and are not greedy. At only $8.99/m, this is truly amazing!

Jaimesonlighting

Great app! I had a issue with adding products to the cart, but Brad cleaned it up in a few hours.Easy to install, easy to use.

Ivy Stripe

App is really easy to use and offers lots of useful functionality including conditional logic. Support is quick and helpful!

Extramileprinting Com

Time spent using app About 1 year

We use both the W3 Product Options and W3 Order Status apps on 2 of our Shopify sites. Both products work well and are well supported. Response from the developer has been extremely prompt. We highly recommend both the apps and the developer.
Richard Burke