Custom Product Options

Custom Product Options

From $8.99/month. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.8)
Developer
4.8
Edited October 12, 2016

Originally had problems making this app work properly with my site but the support has being incredibly great! Now the app works perfectly! also its incredibly easy to learn and use.

Tech Warehouse My
Malaysia
Time spent using app: 8 days
October 11, 2016

Amazing app for unlimited custom product options! Very easy to use and customer support is excellent.

Grand Legends Leather
Time spent using app: 6 months
September 23, 2016

This app has simplified our ability to add product options without exceeding the variant limitations of the plan we're currently using. Very valuable and makes product deployment a breeze comparatively speaking.

Loddie Da Designs
Time spent using app: 2 months
September 23, 2016

Incredible value! Works great immediately after extremely simple installation. Very powerful options, which are what my complicated product options need. Love it!

Breadandbadger
Time spent using app: About 4 years
Edited January 16, 2017

Perfect product for custom monogrammed products and I have tried them all. Awesome customer support, fixed a minor issue on my end in record time. Highly recommend! Super quick customer support as well.

Boutique Monograms
Time spent using app: 11 months
September 19, 2016

Great app and nice support! Thanks

Balcotte
France
Time spent using app: About 1 month
Edited November 9, 2016

Very helpful support---they helped me figure out a problem I was having on our website and worked me until we figured it out!

Rad Joy
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
September 5, 2016

A fantastic app that we use on nearly all of our products. It's easy to set up and get going. The support is great and fast should you need it.

Trophies And Engraving
Time spent using app: About 4 years
August 18, 2016

We have over 800 products on our store which all need personalisation so this app is great for us.
Brad's support is great too - would highly recommend this app to anyone

Tara Lara Lou Lou
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
August 11, 2016

Had an issue getting the app integrated into my liquid files, and I heard back within an hour or so of contacting support! They fixed everything for me within another hour, and I am up and running and super excited about the flexibility this gives for customizable products within my shop. Three cheers and five stars!

La Vie En Orange