Custom Product Options

Add unlimited product options! Now with live product preview!

From $8.99/month. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

Itsy Bitsy Mini

Exactly what I needed! Megan was helpful and responsive. I needed a little a little change here and there and Megan took care of it. So happy with the result. Update: Extremely satisfied. Upgraded to the 2.0 theme. It was a great time to try 2 other popular product option apps just to make sure I wasn't missing out, only to come back to this one. This one checks all the boxes. Easy to use interface for setting options and conditional logic, an output that will be easily understood by my customers. I opted to pay for customization so that it would show the base cost and itemized option costs and subtotal in a way that fit with my minimalist theme. Within 2 days, Gabby and Jason helped me install and code it to display exactly what I needed. The final result was worth the back and forth.

Print Your Ride

The app ist great but what really suprised me is the great support! so far every single of my support tickets has been answered very quick.

Moon Lior

Excellent customer service and great app. I've had problems with my theme and they solved it quickly. Thank you so much, Megan.

Sniper Skin Sports

The support team is amazing, quick, helpful and thorough! Megan, thank you! We added another app that messed up some formatting and Megan helped identify the issue and address it quickly and seamlessly.

Everyday Artifact

I used this app to create complicated price options with conditional logic. It was very easy and intuitive to set up and this App has been able to fulfill every need I have for my store. The support I have received from Justin and Megan has been OUTSTANDING! They respond to my emails very quickly and are very clear with their instructions. I have tried two other Options Apps in Shopify and this one is by far the best and it is affordable.

Misfit Makes

Very quick response from the team. I needed a way to show an option was sold out and they created a pop up to say the item was sold out and made it so the item couldn't be added to cart. The app is generally easy to use and great for custom options.

Skinz Cosmetics

Customer service is great! After my initial review, their team reached out to me to get all the issues resolved. They were fast and had a good response for all my questions. I am excited about using this app and will update review in 6 months.

K EYE CO Online

Changing 1 star to 5 stars. Had some issues with my themes codes & when i contacted them they went through all my codes & make me assure that there are no left behind codes of this app. & fortunately my issue has also been resolved by some other app. Feeling apologetic. Thankyou.

July 27, 2020

Edit: We've reached out a few times with no response. Please be sure to check your junkmail.

------------

Hi There,

We'd be happy to assist with anything you need help with. Can you email us at support@w3trends.com ?

Creazioni Fadal

Whit this app I'm able to make tailor products. I've had some problems with my theme but the customer service helped me to solve those issues! Highly recommend!

Tomlinsongolf.net

The app is really good with a variety of options and the support we have enjoyed has been quick and very knowledgable.