Custom Product Options

Add unlimited product options! Now with live product preview!

From $8.99/month. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

Moon Lior

Location Australia

Excellent customer service and great app. I've had problems with my theme and they solved it quickly. Thank you so much, Megan.

Sniper Skin Sports

Time spent using app Almost 4 years

The support team is amazing, quick, helpful and thorough! Megan, thank you! We added another app that messed up some formatting and Megan helped identify the issue and address it quickly and seamlessly.

Everyday Artifact

Time spent using app About 1 month

I used this app to create complicated price options with conditional logic. It was very easy and intuitive to set up and this App has been able to fulfill every need I have for my store. The support I have received from Justin and Megan has been OUTSTANDING! They respond to my emails very quickly and are very clear with their instructions. I have tried two other Options Apps in Shopify and this one is by far the best and it is affordable.

Misfit Makes

Very quick response from the team. I needed a way to show an option was sold out and they created a pop up to say the item was sold out and made it so the item couldn't be added to cart. The app is generally easy to use and great for custom options.

Skinz Cosmetics

Customer service is great! After my initial review, their team reached out to me to get all the issues resolved. They were fast and had a good response for all my questions. I am excited about using this app and will update review in 6 months.

K EYE CO Online

Location Pakistan

Changing 1 star to 5 stars. Had some issues with my themes codes & when i contacted them they went through all my codes & make me assure that there are no left behind codes of this app. & fortunately my issue has also been resolved by some other app. Feeling apologetic. Thankyou.

July 27, 2020

Edit: We've reached out a few times with no response. Please be sure to check your junkmail.

------------

Hi There,

We'd be happy to assist with anything you need help with. Can you email us at support@w3trends.com ?

Creazioni Fadal

Location Italy
Time spent using app Over 1 year

Whit this app I'm able to make tailor products. I've had some problems with my theme but the customer service helped me to solve those issues! Highly recommend!

Tomlinsongolf.net

Time spent using app About 2 months

The app is really good with a variety of options and the support we have enjoyed has been quick and very knowledgable.

Moda Seating Corp

Time spent using app 20 minutes

Excellent customer service!! At least they understand what you looking for easy to download highly recommended

La'Marvel

Location United Arab Emirates
Time spent using app About 2 months

What a great app and the super behind it I must recommend your can never get such detail app for custom made product I have tried many apps but this one is best out of everyone.