Custom Product Options

Add unlimited product options! Now with live product preview!

From $8.99/month. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

rospins

Location China

After switching from the OPTION APP BY BOLD, I found this APP is a problem solver, I use it as a customizer for my product, and it works great especially the special feature "image customizer", it makes the features visible to my visitors and makes it much easier for our client to customize the products. I did have some issues when using this APP, we must have sent more than 20 emails asking questions. Megan is so helpful, she is so patient with my questions and my poor expression of English, and she solves most of the problems very well. Thank you so much!

Garden Bag

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

The app just plain works. Support was very friendly and helpful. They helped implemented the app into theme and did a small customization. Awesome!

Riot Sports Gear

It was our first time using this app so I wasn't sure how it'd pan out, since we had so many issues with our last one, but this app is amazing! It allowed us to do everything we wanted plus more. The image customizing tool is great and has made our customers very happy. The customer support team goes above and beyond and help answer our questions very quickly. Most companies would take at least a day to answer a question, but the Custom Product Options team answered within minutes and helped us get everything done quickly. I'd highly recommend this app and customer service team!

Girly Girl Tutus

I can't describe how it feels to get awesome help these days. I have had issues with app downloads and other problems within Shopify but with the currect Covid-19 situation it's very hard to speak to anyone..... I downloaded this app on a Sunday couldn't really get it to work and my specific reason for needing this app was it offered a price increase to my products in the drop down menu. I emailed someone and the very next day (today) they called me so between _ Justin Smith who spent about 30-45 minutes over the phone with me getting this all handled and set up for me and then also Megan Dobarganes who emailed and told me they were also working on some things for me..... Absolutely great customer service! I have other apps I use and had issues with and I will tell you I have never had a phone call before. I get options to chat online or email so this was quite refreshing. If you are looking for easy features to set up and need that price adjustments for some of your items then this is the app for you!

KSResin

We are previous users of Product Options by Bold which costs more per month and also had issues costing us over a thousand dollars. After seeking a new app that can provide properly functioning product options we came across this app. Our theme was not on the supported list, but their team was able to get things installed quickly for us. Within 24 hours of installation the product options were set up and working. The price of the app is extremely fair for how well it functions and the options it provides, not to mention that it works and looks great! Customer service seems quick to respond and willing to help. This app will be utilized by our store for a long time!

Spyder Industries

We manufacture expensive products that are customizable so options that require conditional logic are required. It can get pretty complex. We'd been using an app by a big developer but any time changes had to be made to products it was always a clunky hassle. We were also using another developers expensive app as a product builder or visualizer tool but it had many issues on the back end that they couldn't overcome and any support, in general was pretty poor. We put up with it.

So, we decided to give Custom Product Options a shot. It's shaping up to be a great replacement for both apps (which will save money). We are really leveraging the image customizer portion of the app. The level of support and responsiveness to questions or technical issues has been outstanding so far. Very impressed! Thank you.

Update: Continue to be very responsive and helpful to requests - above and beyond. Recommended!

Kustom US

Time spent using app Over 2 years

I've used this app on 10+ sites and every single time it works great. The support is always great and the app keeps improving. Great work keep it up!

716 Fast Banners - a div. of Carpe Diem Designs, Inc.

HIGHLY recommend. Cannot say enough about app or customer service! Justin was fast, knowledgeable and patient. He went above and beyond to help us puzzle through what we needed. A++++++

Alter Ego Bikes

Time spent using app About 1 year

Great app once you figure it all out! Support has been great as well. Would definitely recommend if you need more product options. There are lots of features within this app that I will be exploring and using down the road.

AircraftHoseStore

Time spent using app 1 day

Justin is a superhero and helped quickly and with exactly what we needed.

Just a heads up, this is very powerful and may require some tweaking in the back end but the support team will give quick response and listen to you. There are some limitations that I wish were available but this custom product builder is far superior to any other custom product builder that I tried. I chose this one by W3Trends because it served my purpose. Thanks!