Custom Product Options

Add unlimited product options! Now with live product preview!

From $8.99/month. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

BALLOONERY.COM

Awesome app and even better support! I have looked at a number of product configurator apps. This one was by far the easiest to set-up and functions the best. Support is very quick to respond and helpful. What I love about this app is I can use just the product options for certain products or add the live configurator for others. Previously I was using two separate apps to do that.

Acelith Design Sim Racing

Location Italy

Great app. Smart and well made, full of features.

I made a request to the developer, who answered me in a few minutes solving the problem. That's great.

Thank you.

Might As Weld

I went through 2 other customization apps before I found this one. It includes vital options that others did not, such as displaying add-on costs during checkout. Very easy to install and manage! The customer service has been outstanding as well. It would be nice to have the ability to edit personalized options in Cart, but either way I would highly recommend this app!

Sugar Spider

Shopify defaults to 3 levels of product options, and lets you create variants along those 3 planes. I needed to offer customization on 4 levels, and CPO has been OUTSTANDING in that capacity. It's so versatile, that I even offered a 5th aspect of customization that has an upcharge. Not only is the app versatile, it includes extensive easy-to-implement instructions. And the one time I hit a snag using snippets, their support team quickly helped me out with easy communication and intuitive understanding of a shop-owners needs. Worth every penny!

Paw Picasso

Great app Great support not much else to say I would definitely get this over other option based apps just for the support alone.

PYI Inc.

The Custom Product Options is just what I was looking for. Although it did take quite some time configuring, the end result is perfect. The numerous options with conditional logic and a product image that depicts the options selected will really help us.

This app also has excellent support from both Ryan and Megan. Both responded quickly and were able to answer my many questions.

I highly recommend Custom Product Options!

Strands by Iman

Time spent using app About 1 year

This app is perfect for what I needed! Manually installing the app was pretty easy overall, but adjusting some of the functionalities of the app to better fit your site is tricky if you don’t have experience with coding. The support team was great with helping and fast! Thanks again!

kateaspen

This app is imperative to our operations and works perfectly! With so many different options to add personalization or options to products in such an easy way. Even better than the app... if that is possible; is the customer support. The W3 team is quick to reply, fix issues, build extra functions (at a very reasonable rate) and always go above and beyond!

wholesalewaterheater

This is a very good app with great support. A bit difficult to setup but they are very helpful. I recommend this app

hatWRKS

Great app! Quick and easy support. Thanks to Ryan and Megan for all the help. They were able to change some of the functionality of the app to suit our needs. Much appreciated!