Custom Product Options

Custom Product Options | Reviews

by W3trends

Add unlimited product options! Now with live product preview!

Paul Jarrel

Support does not exist for this app. They send us an email with 3 video link which did not help to resolve our problem. The app could not be set properly and worst, it brings but to the cart page.

November 24, 2020

Our customers are our number one priority. I apologize for your negative experience. It is standard procedure for our agents to send our customers tutorials before we are granted access to one's store. When we were available to assist our app had been uninstalled from your store. We would be happy to assist you if you are interested in trying the app again.

circleandsquaredecor

Updating my review. Apparently it depends on who you have answer the support ticket. I had the same problem I previously had (on a supported theme that I had no custom styling on) and Jason Belden refused to fix it. After explaining they had fixed the problem before and I didn't know how to fix it...and explaining that my theme was listed as a support theme. He said he'd charge me money to install it. If I'm paying monthly for an app and my theme is listed as a supported theme....and your app doesn't work on the theme, then it should be fixed. Or just don't list my theme as supported on your app, it's misleading. --------------
Fantastic customer support from Megan Dobarganes! She was really fast at helping answer questions and solve any issues. I spent hours reviewing and researching the best product options app....and this one was the ticket! Def recommend. Especially since they have the capability to upgrade to customizing the actual image later on if you want to. Great work W3trends!!

May 27, 2021

Thank you for your review. As we mentioned in your previous tickets the "supported" themes are in reference to the auto-installation of our app into your theme. The auto installer worked as intended but unfortuantely your theme styles were hiding text in your product pages. We pointed out where the issue was and possible ways to fix it.

Our free support does not include custom theme modifications or style changes. We offer professional services for those in need of additional help.

We are sorry that this encounter out of the several you have had over the years have changed your review from 5 starts to 2 stars but we hope we have the opportunity to earn them back

Please reach out if you need anything else.