Every product option & custom field imaginable. Swatches, file uploads, text areas, date pickers, conditional logic, radio buttons & more!
Cross-Sell Other Products
Product options can be linked to other products, bundling in related items as a proven strategy to increase average order value.
Streamline the Order Process
Insert tooltips or use custom language and directions. Customers can even edit options once they add items to their cart.
About Bold Product Options
Add any, and as many, product options or custom fields to create an ideal shopping experience, no matter how customizable your products are.
Sell your products your way with Bold Product Options. Trusted by over 11,000 stores, we provide the flexibility and customization you’re looking for to create a selling experience tailored to your store, products, and customers’ needs.
Provide unlimited options across your entire store
Our app provides the customization you’re looking for beyond Shopify’s 100-variant limit, including any type of custom field imaginable:
- Dropdown menus
- Radio buttons
- Color swatches
- Image / file uploads
- Text boxes (single and multi-line)
- Image swatches
- And more!
No additional variants are created for non-priced options, keeping inventory in check and reducing admin clutter.
Increase conversion and average order value with these exclusive features
- Charge for product upsells like monograms, engraving, or gift wrapping through your options. (Premium)
- Allow customers to choose premium options that increase the base price of an item. Or simply add to the price when any option is selected, even basic Yes/No options. (Premium)
- Link options to products that, when selected, actually add additional products to the cart. For example: 'Add the matching bracelet' or 'Add extended warranty' etc. (Premium)
Streamline your custom order process
- Use conditional logic to show or hide options based on what is (or isn't) selected. This is a great way to not overwhelm customers and only show only what they need as they work through your customization. (Premium)
- Build a custom order form using flexible options to provide a quote.
- Customers can easily upload custom designs, mockups, photos, and logos, including robust file sizes.
- Access customer uploads and custom field info right from the Shopify order screen to make fulfillment easy.
- Let customers edit their options in the cart for a smooth and easy checkout. (Premium)
Customize your app’s design and function
- Use Bold Product Options as a jumping off point for your imagination.
- Style your app to match your site’s branding using CSS.
- Work with a developer to create unique applications, like a custom product builder or live option previews.
- Create option sets and apply them to multiple products.
- Bold Subscriptions,
- Bold Upsell
See the app in action
Explore how the app works in an example store.View example store
Pricing 14-day free trial
Save Option Sets
Full Design Customization
All Option Types (excluding swatches)
Edit Options In Cart
Image and Color Swatches
* All charges are billed in USD. Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.
Most recent reviews
Does not work with Out Of The Sand Box FLEX theme. I tried to solve the problem with support, takes 48hours + to receive a responds, problem still persists.
PROS: installations is swift
- Product images/videos do not load in detail page while app installed (chrome, safari, brave, edge mobile and desktop, all tested, all failed)
- Product options take a while to implement, compared to my new app
- Support is not swift, 48 hours +
It is unfortunate that Shopify enables apps that loose money for all of us to flourish here. I made customer service at OOTSB as well as Shopify aware of this problem. Maybe that is a Canadian custom Americans don't get.
After an initial delay for the install, it appears things will be resolved soon and I am really excited to used the app with the upgraded features on my store.
I look forward to adding an update once live.
Nir and Laurel was A for Awesome helped me with my inventory inquiries and made it easy to understand