Bold Product Options

Bold Product Options

by BOLD

Product Options & Customization w/ Conditional Logic & Pricing

Karism Cadeaux

The Team at Bold is excellent! Although it may be higher in price than other products offered - Please know that Bold Product Options is the best! I would not ever change. Their customer service is excellent!!!!

September 24, 2021

Appreciate the kind words. We pride ourselves on having a team that thanks merchant first. Reach out anytime, we're always eager to help. Thanks for choosing Bold.

Liberty Works

Ryan from the support team was quick to respond and was able to fix our problem in minutes. Amazing support for an amazing app!

September 24, 2021

Appreciate the review. Thanks for choosing Bold.

Bobble Boss

Nir did a great job at helping me out with product options by bold! Help is very good! Would recommend product options! You can do a lot within the app to benefit your store for what it needs.

September 22, 2021

Thanks for the review. Happy to hear the merchant success team was able to help. Kudos have been passed along to Nir. Reach out any time, we're always eager to help.

Skill Board

Alina and the support crew have helped me out every single time I've had an issue with the install on both of my stores. The app does what I need it to do and the UI is easy to understand. Reasons it's not a full five-star app: It is challenging to make the app work correctly with an AJAX cart. I've had the BOLD team do the code install several times and once or twice it seems like it stops working for unknown reasons. This is offset by the killer support team at BOLD. The other issue is customizability. The display settings are rather limited and while the app has a field for custom CSS, it would be really cool if you could do it through the UI. Silver lining: I've learned a lot about CSS by trying to get my options to look the way I want them to. Still not quite there but I'm getting closer! If there were a few more display options in the app it would be five stars easily.

BabyBlue Colored Contacts

They are very happy to provide services, and are very efficient and work very seriously,very good!thank you.

September 15, 2021

Thank you for your kind review! We are so pleased that you are happy with the service. Thank you for choosing Bold!

BELLE FEVER

Daniel is great and have helped solved issues and he goes above and beyond to help me. He even shown what CSS code that he did. He also pointed where was the issue. This will help me understand better on how to troubleshoot myself. Great app been using it for 3 years now. I want to request new feature of adding API function so it will be ready for the new HEADLESS COMMERCE. Please develop this ASAP before other product options app does it.

September 14, 2021

Thank you so much for your review. We're so happy that Daniel was there to solve any issues you were having and more. Thank you for using Bold for 3 years and continuing to use Bold!

Poshglad Braided Wigs

Good luck trying to get help from customer support when you need it or how about when your store starts slowing down because their app is lazy loading or when you are running a sale and your store is flooded but the app doesn't keep up. After 2 years of heavy monthly subscription fees and mediocre customer support, I decided to uninstall the App and try something else and boy did I NOT regret it. A $5 dollars App solved my 2 years of worry and the app name is G:Variants & Product Options

Brewbound

Great app with amazing support. Does exactly what we needed it for..................................

September 14, 2021

Thank you for the review. We're glad you enjoy using the app!

Union Wood Co

I've been using Bold to update pricing and product options on our website. Overall, the app is very easy to use. Any issues I ran into were quickly and easily addressed through their awesome customer service. The only thing that has caused some issues is that the option sets I created are not listed in alphabetical order or date modified. It can become difficult to navigate if you have many options like I do. I'd give the app 5 stars if that was fixed!

Rack and Plume

A little confusing to get started off with but after a few stressful nights.... finally figured it. Adds a lot of options to your store. Nir helped me out with a few issues I had in no time! customer service so far has been great

September 7, 2021

Thank you for the review. We are so glad that Nir was there to help you and resolve the issues you were having. We will be there when you need us!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 221 222