Bold Product Options

Product Options & Customization w/ Conditional Logic & Pricing

Based on 2018 reviews

1 - 10 of 2018 reviews

DEALTERIORS

So far so good, really helps our brand!
The customer service has been amazing, a big shout out to Priyanka, you were a great help! Stay safe and wash your hands!!!!

Ann & Grace

Amazing customer support! I’m not very tech savvy but Camila made it so easy and was extremely helpful and sweet while helping me! This app is a game changer!

HONORABLE CHARACTER™

Great customer support! Always quick to respond and very patient. Will definitely recommend Bold to others.

Elite Titles

Elite Titles have used this app for many years faultlessly. It is great. We had a little glitch with an option pricing update on the store which Mona fixed within the hour - super service, and at a time when we are all struggling to keep on top of our game. Stay safe.

Alles Glas Online

I am installing this app manually and had some issues.
The help of the support team is amazing.
Mona, you did great, Thx for the support.

Tagged with Love

I needed some help and Regina on chat was amazing and helped me right away. The Product Options app is the best one around + their great support will keep me coming back. Thank you Bold Apps!

Doggie Diva

Great support, most are very helpful. The live support chat isn't as good at the email support, so I advise emailing but live chat is good if you need someone to pass on a message ASAP and live chat can help with simple tasks. All and all this company will go above and beyond to help you and make this app work for your site. The only negative I have is ease of use over some other product options apps. I have tried them all. Some are near impossible to figure out. Some are easy as pie to set up options. This app is somewhere in the middle. Not hard, not simple, could be a little easier. Otherwise the app works great.

Les Portraits de Felie

Very good application, and very good support and communication with Rony :)
I would recommand definitely this application

Kristallherz

increased the price and after deleting it has crushed my homepage!!!! just because it didnt want to delete the app in my code...

EdenThistle

Bold Apps is #1. From the design of their apps all the way to their customer service, these guys rock. We've been using them for over 4 years and have used several of their apps and have never been disappointed with them. Their customer service is incredible. Quit dinking around with other apps and start using bold.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 201 202