Bold Product Options

Bold Product Options

by BOLD

Product Options & Customization w/ Conditional Logic & Pricing

Personalise Online

Really useful app, and amazing customer support! MC was amazing, and was really patient with us while we upgraded out app and options. :)

wtembroidery.com

BOLD always does a great job with the updates and getting the installation in for the new web stores.

Skahill Designs

This is an incredible app with some GREAT features. And it does ALMOST everything we want it to do. Only reason it doesn't get 5 stars is because there is some room to improve (which their reps have even said is in the works). Additionally, the tech support for this app is INCREDIBLE!! I would give them 4.9 stars (only wish they were a little quicker, but usually within 24hrs.....I'm impatient). Samuel L was super helpful on our last inquiry, which was probably SUPER easy for him but gave us the attention and consideration that made us feel comfortable. As our experience with this app grows, we will definitely provide more reviews. Great app for stores that offer lots of customization and options. OUTSTANDING tech support!!!

Leo. intown

Great app. I added my options as I wanted them to my products successfully. I even had the option to customize them. The automated installation process didn't work at the beginning ( I believe this was because of my theme), but the support team of BOLD app helped me on that and they had it fixed in less than 12 hours!! The support was excellent. Totally recommended

Bison Gaming

It works exactly as advertised, looks beautiful on the site and the customer service is top notch. Rony was quick and profession in helping with matching the app to my website. I'd definitely recommend this app.

HNINA Gourmet

The app is great. Provided a solution for creating our assortment box customization. Customer service is amazing. Just had a nearly hour long session with Challi who walked me through the setup. Great patience. And when I asked for something the app didn't do she said, no problem, we'll customize it for you no charge. How nice is that.

Thierry-ATLAN

A very good application. A very responsive team. I highly recommend this company.
You will not be disappointed.

Une très bonne application. Une équipe très réactive. Je recommande vivement cette socièté.
Vous ne serez pas déçus du produit.

Floto

This app is great - it has performed really well for us over the years - upgrading to 2.0 version does have its challenges but customer service team does a great job of assisting.

Xara Soccer

Great customer service. Helped install the app in less than an hour. Responsive to support requests. Used it for unlimited variants at first and will dig into all its other features in the future.

SavoirFaire

Had minimal difficulty. Was quick and relatively easy for a non computer geek. When I did have an issue I used the chat feature and Harpeet walked me thru the two major issues I was having in about 10mins. I dont have many items that involve customization but if you do, I really think this might be the way to go

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 170 171