Bold Product Options

Bold Product Options

by BOLD

Product Options & Customization w/ Conditional Logic & Pricing

PetShopity

It's only been a few days, but I am blown away by both the app and the support. On install - props go to Jade. He was quick and responsive when we upgraded to premium. Nice, too! I had a support issue on day one with the price not changing based on product options. I'm quite confident user error on my part. Rony on the chat rocked and reached out to one of his peeps, Rick, and they had it fixed immediately. Try the app. Use support. You won't regret it!

Fabric Romance

I requested assistance with the install of the app 4 days ago, was told several times someone would assist shortly. Still waiting with now only 10 days of free trial period left. Not impressed. Especially as I was potentially considering the costly premium version.

Luxury Playstyle

They helped me set this up initially and it never worked very well even after. View never ended up showing the total price with options combined, even after they helped. Sounds like they thought they fixed it but it wasn't working in our browsers. Just was too much hassle to bother with them again and I hoped to get around to working with it. In addition, I really needed it to be aware of the selected variant (e.g. if the person chose variant 2, then the options should change conditionally for that item, including maybe adding a different variant to cart if they selected the option). To their credit they were fairly responsive, and told me they didn't support that use-case. But I've paid months of this and never used it because it's a pain to use and never showed up properly. They make money because they've been around for a while but it feels like they're just coasting with this app and not really trying to improve anything. If they gave me any impression they were looking to improve the app. Now I'm going to uninstall it but their uninstall process says "oh, we'll leave a bunch of junk in your liquid files but it should be harmless" rather than having a professional approach to install/uninstall. I recommend shopping really hard for an alternative options app before trying this one.

Boost Auto Parts

I have been using the Bold Product Options app for over a year. It’s unbelievable that Shopify doesn’t allow this kind of customization out of the box, but Bold truly unlocks the potential. The app is jam packed with valuable features, and we consistently use it to cross-sell to increase average order value.

Even better than the app though is their technical support. The apps are very complex, so inevitably sometimes you will have conflict with different themes. The Bold team has always swiftly addressed our concerns and implemented fixes.

We recently had our add to cart button stop working. Discovered after hours at 10PM on a Friday. Got a response from Brenden at midnight saying he would take a call then, and Julian had the code fully fixed by 10AM. Unbelievable customer support. 5****

Rockin The Shirt

Quick and easy fix for an option set that was not showing up on a product. Customer service reps name was Rebecca. Pleasant experience for sure!

June 17, 2019

Hi there! Thanks so much for the review; we're very happy to hear Rebecca was able to help you ,and that it was a quick fix. We're available if you need anything else :)

Sneaky Pete Store

A nice way to add free gifts to my order, Rajni helped me with an issue that I had quickly and professionally

Spendly

The simplicity of this product is what i like the most. Also, Harpreet is very helpful with problem solving!

June 12, 2019

Thanks for the review; we're happy to hear that you're finding the app easy to use, and that it works for your store! We'll be sure to pass along the message to Harpreet, as well. :-)

I really love your heart and rose rings, by the way!

theOUTPOST

The most complete app for product options in the Shopify store. I am a shopify expert and I´ve installed it several times. Great app, great support.

June 4, 2019

Hello there. Thank you so much for the review! We're happy to hear our options can help you and your business succeed! If there is anything else we can help you with please contact us through chat or by email, and we'll do whatever we can to help.

EndoGear

Thanks To Rushi! she helped to set up a new option. (Wonderful) this app is very good customization features to make better shopping experience for all our customers.

June 4, 2019

Hi there, thank you so much for the positive review! Happy to hear Rushit was able to help. It's always nice being able to receive quick chat support. If you need anything don't hesitate to jump back onto chat or email us. :)

Simply Customized

Jennifer is the bomb! Super helpful :) I'm so excited about this new customization features to make shopping experience better for our customers.

May 28, 2019

Hey there! We're so happy to hear that Jennifer was able to help. We're excited as well to see what you do with the options! We do hope it helps your business succeed. If there is anything you need, please chat or email us!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 178 179