Bold Product Options

Bold Product Options

by BOLD

Product Options & Customization w/ Conditional Logic & Pricing

Paislee's Closet

Trying to use this app and we are on a paid plan but the support is horrible so far. Nobody responds to our email at all. We need help getting this setup or we will be removing it. Please answer our emails and we have some questions after that as well...

La Kenza

I was pleasantly surprised by the availability of the Mona agent who really worked very well to solve my problem and answer my request. I had asked for several things at once. She had the patience to answer all my requests. Thank you Mona for your professionalism

October 23, 2020

Thank you so much for your review! We are so glad that Mona was able to help out in a patient and professional way. If you need anything else we are here to help!

MYPETPORTRAIT

Thanks to Camila! She did an awesome job when I had a problem with the product pricing options! Big fan of the app!

October 23, 2020

Thank you so much for your review! We are so glad to hear that you are a big fan of our app and that Camila was able to provide some great support. It really means the world to us. We love your use of Product Options to customize your adorable portraits. All the best!

Dandelion

The support from this app is extremely poor. We have been facing issues with the app and have raised the issue multiple times but did not receive any response from them. Meanwhile the app doesnt work the way it should and causing a loss on every order as the customisation charge is not getting added to the orders.

October 21, 2020

Thank you so much for your feedback. We appreciate all feedback as it helps us to improve our service. When our level of support falls short of our client's expectations, we take it very seriously. We apologize for the issues that you have been experiencing with your priced options. Our Product Options experts have reached out through phone and email to have the issue resolved as soon as possible.

Hey Duvet™

I am so happy right now! This is exactly the app I needed to take my business to the next level. I had a minor setup issue and received excellent and quick support from the Bold Team :) Thank you!!

October 13, 2020

Thank you for your review! We are so happy that we were able to help with any support you needed. We are also very excited to see you take your business to the next level and we will be there for you if you needed any assistance. Thank you!

Blue Box

Really terrible support. You constantly have to be proactive in pushing for a response from Bold.

We had Bold integrate its service with our store and once complete, around a week later, the Bold Options looked unprofessional (did not map with the Shopify options) and no Support from Bold. The Bold options would add duplicates of the option to the cart and then when the customer tried to edit the quantity, the whole item would delete. We had to refund customer's orders due to the faulty Bold options.

I would recommend another service to get around the Shopify 100 variant limit.

Happily Rustic

I used this app for over a year, worked most of the time and I was happy with it. But then I changed themes and it stopped working and the support was the slowest I have ever encountered. So I uninstalled it and tried another. It didn't work as well as Bold so after a month or so, I installed Bold again, the app wouldn't install at all and 6 days later, after raising a ticket, I had not heard a thing from Bold. 6 DAYS. And I was paying for this service? Awful. So I've deleted it and I won't use it again.

Touch of Whimsy by Jen, LLC

I love using Bold for product options and the excellent customer service I received from Nir! Nir was very helpful with all questions I had and assisted me in updating my site.

Better Products for Disabled

We have been using this app for a quite while. It had problems some time to time but my overall experience was like 4 star until they have gone greedy last month i lost £250 from only one sale because i havent noticed i lost my premium privileges. The product options werent adding up to the cart and lost £250 because i wasnt informed the price gone up from $19 to $49 to have the same options which i used to have. So the options already i was using wasnt functional to add up to the cart. As a result, i have decided to uninstall it and found a better app with a plus which Bold has never had... Sorry guys you should have let me know ...

Pure Energy Bikes

I use this app for options and to add different types of text to enhance my site. Bold Commerce product options basically kept me from losing my products because I could have more than 3 options. They took their time to teach me as well as make changes to help me when I needed help. They have a great staff and great service. I would especially like to thank Dylan for their help as well as showing me how to make changes myself. Their service and product get five stars from me. Thank you Bold!!!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 213 214