Bold Product Options

by BOLD

Product Options & Customization w/ Conditional Logic & Pricing

1 - 10 of 2088 reviews

Luxus Beds

Just the app I was looking for. Ran into a few issues and the Bold team were on hand to get them resolved for me. Special thanks to Camila and Grant who were super helpful. I would definitely recommend this app.

The Herbal Way

I am appalled at the customer service from BOLD. I have been passed from pillar to post and no body at BOLD is fixing the broken app. I am over a week later after reporting the issue and still no fix after promises that the tier 2 team would fix. This is not a fair way to treat customers.

MyPawStar

Amazing customer service. I spoke to Kaiser and he helped me solve the issue I had right away. Thank you!

Benchmark FR

Have been using the app for a while. I had some issues that I needed to address and Rony was great at walking me through and getting everything back up to speed.

Panda General Store Hawaii

App works great. Needed some assistance so I started a chat. Naman was able to help and everything works!!

Loving Tresses

Priyanka helped me out a lot as far as the app goes. She was very respectful and knowledgeable. Thank you for your help Priyanka

Hounds of Eden

Amazing app, amazing very fast and efficient support! I would absolutely recommend these guys! Thank you for all your help!

Rony helped me out when I was stuck - Turns out, I'm an idiot

Green Blob Outdoors

If it wasn't for their customer representative named Dylan I would not be using this app. Because of his amazing support I got the app to work exactly how I needed it. Thank you so much, Dylan!

WholesomeSoap

This app is so easy to use and the customer service is amazing!

Rony Helped me when I was stuck and answered all of my questions!

Bluebasilbrownies

We have been using this app for a few years ago and I required help on setting up new options. Rony help was brilliant. Helpful, friendly and most importantly offered a quick solution to my issue and gave a full explanation on how to do this in the future. Highly recommend app and support. Thank you.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 208 209