Bold Product Options

Bold Product Options

by BOLD

Product options to one or one thousand products with a click!

Urban Modesty

This is a very buggy app. The idea is great but BOLD doesn't fully test the app. It doesn't work on Chrome under many circumstances. I also dealt with Tyson who did try but often created more bugs and left LIVE dummy products on our LIVE site. Again, the app is buggy as hell. We spent weeks trying to address the bugs with Bold with no avail. I spent HOURS testing and sorting the bugs. Be very careful, you may not catch the bugs yourself, then you will learn you CANNOT access your CART or CANNOT checkout with 3rd parties such as Amazon. It's just not worth it.

Valiant Armoury

Rifat helped me with a small issue and was quick and knowledgeable. Bold has great products and great customer service

Kustom Kit Gym Equipment

A bit of a letdown I had high hopes for this app. We have over 100 products in our online store, each product can have a choice of 8 colours and each colour has an image assigned to it of the product. As standard when you click the colour the image changes and shows you exactly what the product looks like in real time. When using this app you would need to create a colour 'set' and manually type out your 8 colours and assign an image to each colour. This would need to be done for every single one of the 100+ products in order to upload different images essentially starting your store from scratch again..... Great idea but needs alot more work

Twisted Gear Inc

I had an issues assigning attributes to a second product. I reached out to support for help and was very surprised how fast they responded with the answer to my questions! This app is VERY VERY expensive, however if this is how they consistently treat their users, then it’s worth every single dime! I am so impressed. *****

Scott's Pizza and Kitchen

Great App and excellent service! I've been in ecommerce 20 years and am finally pleased to give a good review on service. I've worked with Rifat and Brendan with awesome quick results!

Ayla James

We have been using this app for over a year and it has yet to disappoint us! Bold helped us get everything set-up and truly answered all of our questions for us over the past year. For example, tonight we were having an issue which customers had messaged us about and GURI (the person I spoke with on live chat) was able to answer my questions and solve the issue in less than 5 minutes! That is service! Thank you again for an awesome product and service!

ClergyImage

We make semi-custom clothing and our basic shirt comes in more than 3000 options. This app is one of the only reasons we are able to use Shopify. Also, since our products are made to order, it is imperative that we are able to export orders to our database as well as Shopify POS - including all the options. This was the ONLY app we could find that allowed us to do so. (Using Xporter by eShopAdmin - they work perfectly together!) My only suggestions would be to enable me to to duplicate an entire Option Set because I have some products that have a single difference from another product and I had to set up a new Set from the beginning. You can add more than one product to the same Option Set if all the options are the same. They did the install and have been very responsive to questions. Do not be put off by the price! It truly is the best Options app out there.

Eternal Petals

Super helpful! Rick solved the issue I had with the app!

Kranked-Bikes

Peers always told me Bold Product Options was really the only useable solution for stores with many options, variables and interlinked conditional logic. We wanted to keep our monthly store costs down so tried two other free or inexpensive apps, one of which had excellent support and developers, but in the end, we just couldn't get what we wanted for our complex high end mountain bikes with drives, drivetrains etc. We finally did the trial with Product Options, and it has been so great. They just 'get' what we were looking to do, support is super-responsive and friendly, and they connected us with a Bold Commerce expert for creating our custom image replacement coding so we can have just one image that changes with option selection (version 2.0 internal development waiting). If you're holding off because of the expense, don't! Just remind yourself that the Shopify ecosystem and apps environment is basically providing what used to cost tens of thousands of dollars in terms of programming complexity. A little company with a budget of around $10k and $100/mo can basically compete with big box retailers spending in the hundreds of thousands. Keep it in perspective :) I've had so much help from the Bold Commerce team - design, programming, troubleshooting, always provided quickly and with great professionalism. Highly recommended.

Simply Light Designs

Simply put, without this app, I would not be in business. I recently switched to Shopify from Oscommerce. Under oscommerce I was able to have as many variations as I wanted. However, oscommerce is lacking in many areas, so I needed to switch to a different web host. I chose Shopify, but only after switching realized that I would be limited in the amount of product options I could offer. That would not work, as my customers rely on me for custom made gear, and I can only offer that with lots of options for each listing. I have one product that has almost 2 dozen options, giving you thousands of possible configurations. Needless to say, I panicked. I was not ready for that, and thought I had made a huge mistake switching to Shopify. Anyway, started searching for possible solutions and found your app. To be honest, I was a little disappointed to see that it would cost a recurring monthly fee instead of just a one time purchase, but you have to remember I am coming from an open source shopping cart where everything was free. But I bit the bullet and am glad I did. The way your app organizes all the options is much easier to use than Oscommerce. So, it saves me time in editing and creating new product options. Plus it integrates very nicely with my listings and looks very professional. Without your app, I would have most likely have had to switch to another web host/shopping cart. So, I definitely thank you for this app and my customers thank you. They have been very impressed with my new site and how it is laid out with all the custom options they can choose from.
Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 156 157