Bold Product Options

Bold Product Options

by BOLD

Product Options & Customization w/ Conditional Logic & Pricing

heavyglare99

I searched for a long time to find something as robust as Bold Options. I have a lot of rules that needed to be applied to the differnt selections. I had a tough time figuring out some of the logic to display correctly. Ryan was able to help me several times to get everything working. He saved me a lot of time and frustration. It builds a great vertical form, I needed to hire someone to spread out some of the options in a horizontal grid. One draw back is the display is not always instantaneous, so you have to give it a moment and refresh a couple of times to see your changes occasionally. Great product and support with in 24 hours most of the time.

April 14, 2021

We are so happy that Ryan was able to help you with everything you needed, we definitely make it a priority to reply and assist merchants as soon as we can! Thank you for the review and thank you for choosing Bold!

The Stately Hound

Awesome app - Alina is a superstar! So grateful for her help with styling the app so that it fitted in with my branding!

April 14, 2021

We are so thrilled that Alina was there to help you with styling :). Thank you for the review!

dunali.co.uk

Some minor problems occurred during the installation process, which has been solved very well. Thank you very much for Snigdha's patient service.

April 7, 2021

We are so happy that Snigdha was there to help you solve the issues you were having, glad that everything is running. Thank you for your review!

WTF Notebooks UK

This is an interesting piece of fine print: "Product Options is not compatible with checkout buttons that don't direct the customer through its checkout process." Does this mean that Adjustable Prices (Premium) do not work with Shopify Payments? Or does it just mean that Adjustable Prices will not be processed with "Accelerated Checkouts"? Might pay to expand on this here for me and perhaps in your installation guide.

The Harbour Bookshop

Hello - a HUGE thank you to Mohammed who helped us organise our product options. He was patient, thorough and kept us updated until we were completely happy with the result. We have over 8,000 products and it all works seamlessly now.

March 24, 2021

Thank you for your review. We are so thrilled that Mohammed was there to help you and that everything is now running seamlessly! We always happy to help! Thank you for choosing Bold.

Studio Verticale

If you are considering investing your time and resources in Bold Product Options, READ THIS FIRST: BEWARE THAT ONCE YOUR SHOPIFY STORE REACHES A POINT OF 1000 PRODUCTS, BOLD OPTIONS STOP WORKING! I have a live store that relies on Bold Product Options for all our product options and we continuously create new products and new options. Suddenly, we discover that new options are not displaying for our new products. Despite looking perfectly fine in Bold app, they are not displaying in the store! Naturally, we reached out to Bold Support and this is the explanation we received: "Unfortunately at the moment our app is limited to support roughly 1000 products and variants combined. This limitation isn't related to the number of products that you are using our app on, but rather a limitation of the total number of products your store contains. Usually when a store has more than 1000 products, it results in some unpredictable issues with assigning products to option sets." Wait, what? Why no one told me that when I was signing up? And why is this clearly well known fact within Bold Commerce is not disclosed at the time of the purchase? So much for "endless product options to your store" they profess on their website! And are they working to resolve the issue? Here is directly from Bold Support again: “I already passed this suggestion along to our developers to look at increasing this in a future update to the application. However, I don't currently know when/if this will be integrated into the app. I wish I had a better answer for you right now, but this is currently all the information I have at my disposal." Another support person wrote to me that he added my company to the list of companies affected by the limitation, thus confirming that this is a known issue, they are just sitting on it for now, waiting for it to reach a critical mass, I suppose.
Needless to say we are deeply (and negatively!) affected by this previously undisclosed limitation. But for someone who is evaluating the app now thinking it could be it, my recommendation is this: If you know that your store will have more than 1000 products in it, Bold Product Options IS NOT YOUR APP! Unless you are diligently adding products to your store to downsize (not sure how that works), which was the recommendation we received from Bold Support. This is not the company to grow with. They cannot support your growth!

March 22, 2021

Thank you for your review. Our sincere apologies for the impact that this has made on your experience and the affect it has created. Please know that we really appreciate the feedback and we are constantly working on our app development.

OsterRob

Great and reliable support team! I would like to thank to Aman who really helped with the installation process and Ryan who helped with all the info about the app.

March 19, 2021

Thank you for your review! We are so happy that Aman and Ryan was there to help you with the app. Thank you for choosing Bold!

The Prep Kitchen

Ryan and his support team were very quick in their response. Our custom theme required a few updates from the Bold side and they were able to make the changes quickly, or point me to resources to accomplish all of our needs. Overall this was an impressive experience. I would recommend Bold Product Options for a custom product item's app, when you need to go beyond basic Shopify functions.

March 19, 2021

Thank you for your review. We are so happy that Ryan and the team was there to help you. Thank you for recommending and choosing Bold!

The Oak Online

What can I say, the team at BOLD knows there stuff! Shoutout to Alina for helping me so much. Alina is a wizard! Thank you and bonuses to everyone that help me launch! :)

March 16, 2021

Thank you for your review. We are so happy that Alina and team was there to help. Thank you for choosing Bold!

DreamLife Shop

I ran into a problem this week where a clitch happened within the Bold app and I reached out To Ryan and Grant and they both went above and beyond to correct this issue with a great outcome. Ryan went out of his way to telephone me and run through the options and was very polite and understanding. Thank You Ryan and Grant nice job.

March 11, 2021

Thank you for your review. We are so thrilled that Ryan and Grant were there to correct any issues you were experiencing. When we can help resolve issues we are happy! Thank you for choosing Bold!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 218 219