Bold Product Options

Product Options & Customization w/ Conditional Logic & Pricing

Based on 1952 reviews

1 - 10 of 1952 reviews

Changing The Present

This is a great app. We use it to personalize greeting cards on our nonprofit website. See https://changingthepresent.org/products/defenders-of-wildlife-adopt-a-sea-otter-card
Great support, too.

Marta Matilda Harper

The app is great. I'm very pleased. I got a lot of help with the installation from Pratihba. She is wonderful and very professional. Everything I need for my store has this app. Thank you

Red Rufus

I've used this app for three years and it is excellent. Once you get your head around the conditional logic it is very straight forward. The help desk is brilliant and always quick and efficient. Tonight I was helped very efficiently by Priyanka.

Runerefinery

I use this app on several of my shopify accounts and love them. I recently had to contact support for the first time and the fix was surprisingly easy, I just missed the button but Sukh helped me out and it was a smooth easy fix. Just needed to update it for my new theme. Love these peeps!

cubelelo_cube_store

The options needed some customization and improvements, the customer support was quick in resolving all the concerns.
Cheers to Dylan for all the help!

Animal Spaces

I just added personalized products to my store, this app is really helpful for setting up my products. Their customer service is excellent and extremely fast in responding! I think some of the option layouts could be a bit better, though.

Zozi Jewerly Fashion

Great customer support from Kelsey, she answered all of my questions and was very helpful in the way that she explained everything.

January 14, 2020

Hello there! Thanks very much for the review; we appreciate it, and are glad to hear that you're enjoying our app and customer service!

Please don't hesitate to reach out if you have any other questions - we'd love to help again.

Gaming Blaze

Great App and the best customer service. Kelsey was very helpful and helped me get the installation done ASAP. They installed the app very quickly and adjusted it according to all my requirements. Highly recommended.

January 14, 2020

Hello there! We're really glad to hear that Kelsey was able to help you out with getting the installation done. We're more than happy to make the necessary adjustments for you if it's possible. Thanks very much for the recommendation; please don't hesitate to reach out again if you need anything else!

Powers Bike Shop

Sukh and Grant did an awesome job helping us get our new options to show up in the right places. quick service too!!

January 14, 2020

Hi there! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review; we're glad to hear that Sukh and Grant were able to work with you to get the new options showing up properly in the correct spots! Please don't hesitate to let us know if there's anything else we can help you with.

Wag The Nub

The worst app, hands down, with the worst customer service ive ever experienced. What a joke. i called the customer service number and literally woke the woman from sleep at 11:28 am. She answered "hello?"
i was like "is this bold??" She didn't tell me her name, etc. and gave me the runaround for 30 min. Told me it was MY fault. unbelievable!!!!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 195 196