Bold Product Options

Product Options & Customization w/ Conditional Logic & Pricing

From $19.99/month. 14-day free trial.

EQUA - Sustainable Water Bottles

Location Slovenia
Time spent using app Over 2 years

A little pricey for premium, but it does everything that we need. Works flawlessly. Also very kind customer support, great experience with Deelen.

MosterMoster

Location Denmark

Not only is the app really great, but the service is absolutely incredible. Nicholas helped me on multiple occasions with code issues with a previous app and due to a custom theme. He went above and beyond my expectations and delivered everything in record time. I highly recommend using this product.

Jenny N. Design

Time spent using app Almost 3 years

I've been using this app since 2019 and it has been a game-changer for the customizations on my website! Customer service is always helpful and very quick to resolve my issues. Lately, I was having trouble with add-ons disappearing when a customer used a third-party checkout buttons from the cart page, so I reached out to BOLD for help. I forgot to allow them access into my orders to further investigate but Daniel took initiative to look through my code and saw that I was missing some lines of code that made sure add-ons stayed in my cart even with third-party payment apps, so he added it to a duplicate copy of my theme and told me to check it out before publishing. It worked! So quick to resolve an issue with little back and forth! Thank you!!

MindFlowers

Time spent using app About 2 years

This app has been a HUGE benefit to us! One of our differentiators is our massive customization offerings, and with Shopify's limitations on variants, we couldn't do what we do without BOLD. Yes the install takes a bit of work because you do need to get their team to help install sometimes, but it's worth it and you get to connect to someone to ensure it's done correctly. The only thing I wish is that Bold didn't make you pay so much for each app. Buying one of their products should give you a big discount on their others but it doesn't. Alina helped me make sure that the installation process was smooth and made me feel confident that If any problems arose the Bold team would be there to help.

Orellia™

Location Spain

I honestly don't understand how this company got so big because they do not know how to code, and not a single one of their apps can be installed at the click of a button, like it should be. Even the basic automatic install of the app doesn't work, so even before the app is installed, you have to waste your time with support. It's always a massive headache to setup anything, there is barely any help, and the help area is very confusing, very un-intuitive dashboards, annoying chatbot support and when you finally get someone you learn you have to wait 5 days to get help. I tried a few of their apps 4 years ago and it was the same headaches. Avoid this overpriced company, there are much better ones that do the same thing, and who actually know how to write code and care about their user's experience.

Great Lakes Fibers

Love this app and love the customer service. Today, Jeff went well above and beyond! I just moved off an options app to Bold Product Options and the customer service is excellent; responsive and knowledgeable. The app works so much better and looks great on my page!

PPEI Tuning

Daniel P with Bold Support was quick to answer my questions and provide me with a solution to keep me moving forward without having to wait at all.

Maxine's Burn

Location Australia
Time spent using app Almost 2 years

Amazing customer service and help in sorting out issues I was having with our store theme. Very helpful team.

itamo

Location Japan

Good app, but the Help Center website is badly structured. They make many other apps besides this one, and the worst part is that the support information for all of them is in the same reference page.
Every time you want to get documentation for this app, you have to check if the search result is about this app out of 40+ apps. While this is a good app, this stress is tremendous and wastes a lot of time.
At the very least, there should be a filtering feature on the support page.
Again, this is very disappointing because this app itself is a good app.

Miami Fitwear

Time spent using app Over 2 years

Customer service is fast and helpful. We had a problem with one of our product option sets and the representative I spoke to, David Thistlethwaite, was quick to respond (within 24hrs) to our questions. The problem we were experiencing was something Bold hadn't encountered before. After going back and forth for about a week, the problem was resolved when David suggested a work-around that ended up fixing our issue. Apparently, we may have exceeded the limits of one option set so all we had to do was create an extra option set for the remainder of the products. While it wasn't a clean resolve, I did feel like David had tried everything he could to fix our issue. I do have a suggestion, though. It would be helpful to have a toggle switch on the product options. We were running a sale on free customizations (which were the product options we created through Bold), and found that we had to edit the prices on both the hidden product variants created through Bold and the prices on the product options. Besides these issues, our experience with Bold has been great. Thanks for the excellent customer service!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 228 229