Reviews (2,564)

4.7

Merchants appreciate this app for its ability to manage numerous products and variants, with time-saving features like automatic option sets application and bulk updates. The customer support is often praised for their quick responses and problem-solving abilities, including custom coding. The app's seamless store integration, handling of complex product options, and simplified setup due to recent upgrades are also valued. Unique features such as swatch options and engraving handling are highlighted.

July 9, 2024

Product Options works great when you need to ask customers for extra fields information when selling items. We've been using it production for several years now. Product support is both responsive and helpful to assist with product updates. Highly Recommended.

Menlo School Campus Store
Almost 9 years using the app
June 17, 2024

This is the best Option App out there, hands down. I've tried most of them (for science) and this one is not only the easiest to use, but the devs are super helpful. Highly recommend!

Lowered Lifestyle
Almost 5 years using the app
July 8, 2024

Met for a call to discuss issues I was having regarding page freezes and SC Product options-- they were quick to help and helped me realize it was a different site issue entirely.

Very grateful for their assistance!

Ellis Hill
Over 6 years using the app
Edited April 17, 2024

I cannot stress enough how much fun working with the techs at SC Product Options has been. These guys are the most proficient developers we've ever come across with our third party Shopify apps. Armin was able to fix and update our code within hours time and even the Theme provider was shocked that the SC techs could navigate our theme better than they could. If I could give SC 10 stars I would.

Arena Prints
Over 4 years using the app
May 24, 2024

I built my entire site around these menus. Over forty colors to choose from in three separate menus so 100,000 different variants type a website. Need to update your options menu? No need to edit every listing, just update the menu! Pretty slick software.

Support is on the spot and quick! I recommend this app strongly.

Uberrime
Over 1 year using the app
May 16, 2024

AMAZING CUSTOMER SERVICE. I have an emergency with my site yesterday and this team came to the rescue. They worked tirelessly in order to get my website up and running correctly. I HIGHLY recommend this APP and TEAM. Top notch all the way.

Cheers

House Plan Zone
About 8 years using the app
May 21, 2024

Had a small issue after updating to a new theme. The team solved my issue within minutes. Quick response, very helpful! Very impressed with their customer service!

Sanded and Branded
Almost 4 years using the app
March 26, 2024

I've been using this app for years and while it takes some initial set up, it is also extremely versatile. I tried every app for options and this has been the best by far for our store's needs (customized products with engravings and all kinds of upgrades and options). We have a bunch of apps, and this is the only one I would consider irreplaceable.

We had a bit of an uncommon an issue with how the engraving text would display on our end when the customer placed an order. I asked SC if they could help change the character they use to seperate lines on their multi line product option from a comma (,) to a pipe (|) so there would be less ambiguity when a customer had an actual comma in their engraving. Danko from SC replied super quick and had coded up a custom fix for our store that worked in less than a day. He was super helpful in his response as well, giving detailed instructions on how we could preserve or reapply his fix in the event we update or change our theme in the future.

So not only a great app, but fantastic customer service as well.

Stone Throne
About 6 years using the app
May 7, 2024

The app is pretty easy to use and the customer service is awesome. My product manager, Harun Fazlagic, was very helpful and responsive and I look forward to working with him more in the future.

The Artful Monogram
About 4 years using the app
June 28, 2024

I worked with Danko yesterday to change up some things on my site. All I can say is WOW. What great service. Made all the changes I asked for and was super helpful with suggestions as well. ***** 5-Star Support *****

Safe Depot Online