Bold Product Options

Bold Product Options

by BOLD

Product Options & Customization w/ Conditional Logic & Pricing

Love The Mug

Nir answered my questions quick and efficiently and was very friendly. Thank you - Brilliant service.

October 30, 2019

Thanks so much for the review; we're glad to hear that our support team was able to get you a quick answer to your question! We strive to offer top-notch support, and are glad to hear that you received it. Please let us know if we can help with anything else. :-)

MacAttackGear

Thanks Nir for all of your help today! Definitely above and beyond what I was expecting from a chat. Absolutely love Bold Options app, it's a must for any shop that offers customization. Nir was able to help me troubleshoot why some orders don't come through properly, turns out it's not an app issue but rather a social media browser issue. At least now I can give a heads up to my customers!

October 30, 2019

Thank you for the kind words; we're elated to hear that Nir was able to provide you an above-and-beyond customer service experience! We certainly strive to give our customers top-notch service, and are happy to see an alignment on that.

We're sorry about the issues you ran into with your orders not coming through properly, but it's great to hear that you were able to get the answer as to why it was happening, and give a heads up to your customers!

My Computer is My Canvas

Excellent product options app! Also received very prompt help from Chintan when I had a question. Highly recommend!

October 30, 2019

Thanks ver much for the kind words about Product Options and our support specialists! We're glad to hear that you're loving our app - please let us know if you have any other questions about it, as we'd love to help you out again.

Woodzs

We had some questions about some edits in the Bold product options. It was solve very quickly and clear ! Thanks Chintan

October 28, 2019

Hi there! Thanks very much for taking the time to leave us a review; we're glad to hear that Chintan was able to quickly answer your questions about editing some of your options within Product Options.

You have very beautiful furniture, by the way!

Canvas Me

Was really frustrated with the app but Rahul did an amazing job explaining the process and what need to be done in order to get to how I wanted the app to look like. He was fast to response and answered pretty much every questions I have. Overall, I really impressed with the customer service.

October 24, 2019

Hi there! We're so sorry you were frustrated with our Product Options app; that's certainly not the kind of experience we want our merchants to have while using our apps. It's wonderful to hear that Rahul was able to explain the process and help you get the app working just like you wanted and how you wanted it to look.

We're very glad that we could turn around the experience for you with our customer service, and hope that we can continue assisting you so you can be successful with the app! Please don't hesitate to reach out again if you need anything else.

Rise Gardens

The help Dylan gave us today was so appreciated. Overall great customer service! Thank you! We could not have gotten through this tough problem without him.

October 23, 2019

Thank you for the review! Dylan is one of our newer members, and he's already doing such an amazing job; thank you for taking the time to recognize him and share your appreciation!

We love hearing that you had a great customer service experience with us. We're always rooting for you and here to help whenever you need it, so please reach out any time with any questions or concerns you may have.

Dubbel Impact

I want to thank Mona, Alora and Regina of the support team very much!! They did a great job in helping me out with a problem/request regarding the option containers. Thank you very much!!! Jan Willem Verhallen

October 23, 2019

Hi Jay, thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review and give our specialists a special shout out! Those girls are fantastic and very caring; were glad you got to speak with them to get everything sorted for you with the option containers.

Please let us know if we can assist with anything else; we'd love to help again. :-)

Madovar.com Luxury Gift Boxes

Great support team! They always respond fast and answer my questions!

I highly recommend this app to everyone!

October 22, 2019

Thanks so much for the review and the recommendation of Product Options! We appreciate that very much, and are so happy to hear that you're loving our support and our app. Thanks again!

By the way, your custom boxes and inserts are so lovely. And, the 1% pledge to the planet is an awesome initiative!

AFBookstore.com

First I want to say that the customer service from Bold is beyond excellent. Rony was extremely helpful in assisting us in getting name engraving setup on our store. He even helped us to get the price to change on the product page when engraving was selected. This is truly a great app from a great company ...

October 22, 2019

Thanks so much for the kind words; we'll be sure to let Rony know! He's a great guy, and is very knowledgeable about Product Options, so we're thrilled to hear he was able to assist you with getting the engraving set up for your store, as well as the price changes on the product page.

We appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review; thank you, and please don't hesitate to reach out if you need anything else!

INCARNE

I've tried a dozen of product options app, but this one is the best for me. Especially together with Bold Multi-Currency. It works fast, no delays on load and their support are really professional. I was able to get everything I need to do on my website.

Special thanks to Rick, who has helped a lot with integration

October 22, 2019

Hi there, thank you so much for the review! We love hearing that our app is the best solution for your business, especially while using it with our other app, Multi-Currency. We appreciate the kind words, and are so glad we've been able to help you when you contacted support.

We'll be sure to share the kind words with Rick, too! :-)