Bold Product Options

Bold Product Options

by BOLD

Product Options & Customization w/ Conditional Logic & Pricing

BELLE FEVER

Daniel is great and have helped solved issues and he goes above and beyond to help me. He even shown what CSS code that he did. He also pointed where was the issue. This will help me understand better on how to troubleshoot myself. Great app been using it for 3 years now. I want to request new feature of adding API function so it will be ready for the new HEADLESS COMMERCE. Please develop this ASAP before other product options app does it.

September 14, 2021

Thank you so much for your review. We're so happy that Daniel was there to solve any issues you were having and more. Thank you for using Bold for 3 years and continuing to use Bold!

Poshglad Braided Wigs

Good luck trying to get help from customer support when you need it or how about when your store starts slowing down because their app is lazy loading or when you are running a sale and your store is flooded but the app doesn't keep up. After 2 years of heavy monthly subscription fees and mediocre customer support, I decided to uninstall the App and try something else and boy did I NOT regret it. A $5 dollars App solved my 2 years of worry and the app name is G:Variants & Product Options

Brewbound

Great app with amazing support. Does exactly what we needed it for..................................

September 14, 2021

Thank you for the review. We're glad you enjoy using the app!

Union Wood Co

I've been using Bold to update pricing and product options on our website. Overall, the app is very easy to use. Any issues I ran into were quickly and easily addressed through their awesome customer service. The only thing that has caused some issues is that the option sets I created are not listed in alphabetical order or date modified. It can become difficult to navigate if you have many options like I do. I'd give the app 5 stars if that was fixed!

Rack and Plume

A little confusing to get started off with but after a few stressful nights.... finally figured it. Adds a lot of options to your store. Nir helped me out with a few issues I had in no time! customer service so far has been great

September 7, 2021

Thank you for the review. We are so glad that Nir was there to help you and resolve the issues you were having. We will be there when you need us!

Raingler

I love this app because it does what Shopify cannot... and allows me to create more than 99 variants for a product. My client has an infinity of options and the Product Options app is pretty easy to use and has so many options, there's really nothing it can't do. AND, I love that when there is an issue, they jump right in and help with amazing customer service! I use several Bold apps, and I cannot complain about any of them at all.

September 7, 2021

Thank you for the kind review. We're so happy that you are enjoying the app. Thank you for choosing Bold!

VidIO Systems

The Bold Products option App does not work well with some other Bold Apps. However, As far as I can tell this is a fault of Shopify. Their support team have been very helpful in getting done what they can, Shout out to my support guys Dylan Bach and Ryan who have provided 5 star service and reply time, even though the app they is supporting could use some work.

September 2, 2021

Thank you for the review. We are so happy that Dyaln provided you with the support you needed! Thank you for choosing Bold.

FromPicToArt

There are apps with bad customer service. There are apps with good customer service and there are apps like Bold Commerce which provides outstanding customer service. Doesn't matter what issue I had they were always able to fix it in no time. I never heard a "NO" everything was possible. I would always buy this app again and I highly recommend this app.

August 23, 2021

Thank you so much for the kind review. This just makes us so happy that we were able to provide the support that you needed. Thank you for using Bold and your recommendation!

CustomShirt1.com

We simply could not function without Product Options. Many of our products are custom made and bespoke. Clients have a myriad of options, many of which depend upon what they select from each dropdown. Bold's conditional logic allows us to offer the available sub-options for each selected option. Some of our products have high-hundreds of possible options (variants) and this is the only way to overcome the 100 variant Shopify limit. Additionally, the UX is certainly much more attractive than would otherwise be possible.
We had an issue with options not adding to cart. Jeff in Bold support went the extra mile and investigated it thoroughly, finally finding the issue in our theme code. Thank you, Jeff!
We've used Product Options for almost two years during which time we have only had two issues. Both have been fixed by Bold. Highly recommended app.

August 10, 2021

Thank you for the kind words. Really happy to hear that you've been using Options for 2 years, looking forward to continuing to support your business.

Mini Objects of Desire

Daniel was absolutely fantastic helping me with adjusting the placement of my bold options. Amazing service!

August 5, 2021

Appreciate the kind words. Props have been passed along to Daniel. Thanks for choosing Bold!