Bold Product Options

Product Options & Customization w/ Conditional Logic & Pricing

Based on 1983 reviews

11 - 20 of 1983 reviews

Fantail Cricket

Great app which works far better then all the other product option apps we've tried. We had a few small problems with integrating into our theme but Paul & Jericho from bold support have sorted them out quickly without any issues.

SnappyCustoms

Nir helped me with a issue i was having with the Bold Product Options app. He helped me solve the issues quick and super easy. Thanks alot!

Good See Co.

Camila from Bold Commerce support helped me solve my technical issue very swiftly. This is the level of customer support all shopify apps should have!

Black White Football

Amazing! I spoke with Nir on the Customer Support team and they got me fixed up very quickly. Super nice service. Thank you.

Creative Gift Baskets - IdahoGiftBaskets.net

So far so GREAT! Excellent and timely support and pretty good articles and online tutorials. Thanks!

AIAB Card Breaks

Bold's Options is a great add on for Shopify and the support staff is amazing! Looking forward to seeing everything Product Options has to offer.

Maranello

The service is awesome and i can costumize everything like i want! Would never take another app! I will recommend it!

Redline Prints

The app works great and it's easy to set up. The support is very helpful, Rick did a great job customizing the product fields to match the rest of the site!

LiveOakMed.com

A very useful app and support team are super responsive. Thank you, Dylan for such amazing support.

TVsetdesigns.com

I've received speedy and helpful support for a great product. I would recommend Bold Product Options to anyone looking for that functionality.