Bold Product Options

Product Options & Customization w/ Conditional Logic & Pricing

Based on 2018 reviews

11 - 20 of 2018 reviews

JwayPrints

Mayank been very helpful and provided lots of support as I needed. Very patient and easy to talk too. Thank you for that! I am looking to install more applicaitons down the road.

Ecocentric Mom

I talked with Carter when using the help chat to answer a quick question with some coding issues. 10/10 would recommend asking for Carter when you use customer support! Thank you again Carter! Great job at hiring helpful and knowledgable employees Bold!

NOMINAL

Carter was patient and kept going until my problem was fixed. He even went above and beyond to test things himself. Great service, and one of the top apps for a reason, clearly.

My Sweetest Memories

Without a doubt, one of the BEST apps I'm using for my shop. The ability to not only add options, but also add conditional options, has been a game changer for my business.

Special thanks to Mona and Aman for the 5-star service they provided as I migrate to a new theme. I ran into a couple of issues and they resolved them in record time.

Wholeheartedly recommend the app and the service they provide.

Minnieology Gifts

I am a newbie to Shopify and he was patient and helped me out a ton. I love the 14-day trial as well! They are very fast at responding to email requests. Jericho has been so helpful with support on this app! I would recommend.

Garage Utility

I am having a great experience with this app. The features look great and is easily customizable. And the development/customer support team has been great as well -- so even if you don't have everything right out of the box, the support can help you get the right features you're looking for. Shout out to Camila from Bold for helping us out!

KP Pigments

There is no developer better than Bold!
Been using a couple of their apps for a while on multiple Shopify stores.
Carter helped me customize the apps to my theme and business with a breeze.
Thanks again!

ONTARIA-DE

After several successful years with Version 1 of Product Options we just switched to V2. This app is indispensable and just a gold mine for our store. The liquid installation was done quickly and efficiently and a few glitches were solved professionally and efficiently. But it was the personal way in which Camila and Navjot handled the communication during the process that really made me like Bold now even more than before. Thanks from Germany to everyone at Bold for your ingenuity and customer service.

Art + Soul Posters

Seems great so far, needed to talk to support and both Raphael and Naman were very helpful :) Would be nice if the currency conversion worked perfectly but they recommended a free app to fix this so hopefully this should do what I need!

bunk party

Not so experienced with the app. Just asked their chat support for help and I recieved the most amazing support I've ever gotten. 100% worth it! Would recommend!