Bold Product Options

Product Options & Customization w/ Conditional Logic & Pricing

Based on 2018 reviews

41 - 50 of 2018 reviews

SaddleStitches

Bold is the best app for offering custom options to your customers. It can be so overwhelming and confusion for you and your customers. The different options and conditional logic feature make building customer options easier for your customers - and that's what we all want! What makes Bold even better is the customer service, Samantha and Rony were so quick and efficient to help me with my request. Highly recommend this app!

spare-specs.com

The customer service is A++. Apps are A++ and the only ones I will use in my stores. - Thanks, Bold!!

Outshine Labels

I'm not sure why I wasted so much time searching the App Store for a better App than one made by BOLD? I've used them before and I should have stopped trying to be cheap and just went with what I knew worked - not to mention reliable customer service. Thanks for your help Carter - appreciate you going the extra mile and triple checking that your App would fit all my needs. Do yourself a favor and go with Bold. They've been around a long time and know what they're doing. A+

LovaluDesign

Samantha has been incredibly kind. Her support was fast and accurate and in a few minutes we solved the problem. App and staff absolutely recommended. ++++++++++++

Sniff & Bark

Bold Product Options is an incredible app. What I appreciated the most is the customer service and how they went the extra mile to fix everything for my theme. Rick made sure that my shop would run smoothly and fixed all the errors in my original coding.

Fantail Cricket

Great app which works far better then all the other product option apps we've tried. We had a few small problems with integrating into our theme but Paul & Jericho from bold support have sorted them out quickly without any issues.

SnappyCustoms

Nir helped me with a issue i was having with the Bold Product Options app. He helped me solve the issues quick and super easy. Thanks alot!

Good See Co.

Camila from Bold Commerce support helped me solve my technical issue very swiftly. This is the level of customer support all shopify apps should have!

Black White Football

Amazing! I spoke with Nir on the Customer Support team and they got me fixed up very quickly. Super nice service. Thank you.

Creative Gift Baskets - IdahoGiftBaskets.net

So far so GREAT! Excellent and timely support and pretty good articles and online tutorials. Thanks!