Bold Product Options

Bold Product Options

by BOLD

Product Options & Customization w/ Conditional Logic & Pricing

Happily Rustic

I used this app for over a year, worked most of the time and I was happy with it. But then I changed themes and it stopped working and the support was the slowest I have ever encountered. So I uninstalled it and tried another. It didn't work as well as Bold so after a month or so, I installed Bold again, the app wouldn't install at all and 6 days later, after raising a ticket, I had not heard a thing from Bold. 6 DAYS. And I was paying for this service? Awful. So I've deleted it and I won't use it again.

Touch of Whimsy by Jen, LLC

I love using Bold for product options and the excellent customer service I received from Nir! Nir was very helpful with all questions I had and assisted me in updating my site.

Better Products for Disabled

We have been using this app for a quite while. It had problems some time to time but my overall experience was like 4 star until they have gone greedy last month i lost £250 from only one sale because i havent noticed i lost my premium privileges. The product options werent adding up to the cart and lost £250 because i wasnt informed the price gone up from $19 to $49 to have the same options which i used to have. So the options already i was using wasnt functional to add up to the cart. As a result, i have decided to uninstall it and found a better app with a plus which Bold has never had... Sorry guys you should have let me know ...

Pure Energy Bikes

I use this app for options and to add different types of text to enhance my site. Bold Commerce product options basically kept me from losing my products because I could have more than 3 options. They took their time to teach me as well as make changes to help me when I needed help. They have a great staff and great service. I would especially like to thank Dylan for their help as well as showing me how to make changes myself. Their service and product get five stars from me. Thank you Bold!!! I used them a second time and their support continues to be great. Their product is perfect for my companies needs.

Kill Your God

I've been using this app to implement required checkboxes on product pages that customers need to agree with before purchasing. From shipping timeframes to specific details, this app gets the message to the customer in the easiest, most direct way. I had some issues, but Camila at Bold was a huge help. She assisted in a timely, professional manner and ironed out some miscommunication.

lttr-poetry | Jana Wilzhoff

We use this app a lot. It works great.
One thing thats annoying: For some reason is won't link productimages to the selected variant. If you talk to the support they tell you to hire a developer to get this customization done. Why not implement it within the app rightaway instead of charging people or redirecting people to storetasker etc. to pay additional money on top of the 50 Eur/month.

DNA Custom Engraving

The app is great for allowing customization. There are some front-end learning curves, but the chat support feature has been a great tool for any questions I have.
I would rate the app 4 stars, but when I've needed help and gone through chat, a rep named Dylan has been so great that the overall experience is boosted to 5 stars!
I've had Dylan (chat/tech rep) help me multiple times, and he is very knowledgeable and goes above and beyond to knock out any issues I'm having FAST!
As a customer, with limited html/website building knowledge, I can't ask for much more.

Ana Claires

Nir was awesome, only reason I chose bold, support it stellar. Support is critical in getting this set up correctly. Nir knows the app! Give him a raise!!

Room Tonic

Room Tonic uses BOLD Product Options for product variants on custom furniture pieces that we sell online. It is a very powerful app. As such, it is not a wizard-like app that will walk you through all of its capabilities. Apps like this require technical and customer service support teams as part of the subscription. Their support is absolutely top notch.

We worked with one support engineer, Nirav C. who was absolutely spectacular. He was quick to respond. When we were anxious about setbacks and delivery timelines, Nirav got his team to work over the weekend to help us through a tight deliverable. The fixes and work done was clean and high quality.

Nirav went above and beyond for us. Thank you, Nirav! You helped us out of a sticky situation that surfaced as a result of our own mistakes and poor planning. We very much appreciate your patience and understanding with us; and moreover, your willingness to help us out of a bad situation that we created for ourselves. Thank you again, Nirav and we thank BOLD Support Team also.

Barbell Flex

This product is great for our store needs - We use it for various add-ons for our products, variations and color swatches. Nir provided outstanding technical support!