Bold Product Options

Bold Product Options

by BOLD

Product Options & Customization w/ Conditional Logic & Pricing

Woof + Wonder Co.

Amazing app for my shop Woof + Wonder. Does everything I need to do, gained me more sales with additional items.

October 1, 2019

Thanks so much for the review; we're really glad that our Product Options app fits your store's needs! Please let us know if we can help at all, but in the meantime, we look forward to seeing your continued success. :-)

By the way, I LOVE your Halloween-themed dog bandanas! They are so cute.

Event Supply Europe

Awesome app. I have also the currecny converter anf I am very happy, thank you! Very fast support and helpful, I‘m glad I discovered you.

October 1, 2019

Hi there; thanks so much for the review! We're so glad to hear that you're loving Multi-Currency and Product Options. They're both super powerful apps. :-)

Thanks so much for the review! We're also glad you discovered us; we're always happy to help, so please let us know if we can help you out any further.

Best of luck with your store's launch!

Amour & Bijoux

Amazing app, it helped me so much. The team is very professional, thank you Jericho and the other ones! I definitely recommend this app if you want to sell personalized products!

September 30, 2019

Hi there, thanks so much for the review; we're so glad to hear that you're loving our Product Options app! Thanks so much for the recommendation, we love hearing awesome feedback about our app, support, and specialists!

ClonePrintz

Great customer service!! Thanks to Nick and John for their assistance in sorting my cart issues out.

September 27, 2019

Thanks so much for the review! Our team of specialists are awesome; we're so glad to hear that they were able to get everything sorted for you with the cart issues you ran into.

Please let us know if we can offer any more assistance or answer any questions again in the future - we're more than glad to help!

LD Bags Online

I looked at 5 apps but I decided on Bold. Why? Because they have people folks! People that talk on the phone and fix things! If you have been on the net for a while you will appreciate this. Now, the support - NIR- the most awesome support guy! He hangs in the with you and does not stop until he fixes it. No emailing for days, he calls you if needed! Now that folks is support. Nir has broad knowledge of this program and honestly, can make this program dance! I have some awesome conditionals and fixed suggestions he made to make it better. Thank goodness I have Nir, makes it so easy! Thank you Nir for a job well done. I appreciate your help.

September 27, 2019

Hi! We're so glad that you decided to go with our Options app; thanks so much for sharing your experiences! We love offering various methods of contact for our merchants so we can be sure to get everything working and sorted properly in as little time as possible.

Thank you so much for the review! We're so glad to hear you're happy with the support that our rockstar specialist, Nir, was able to provide for you.

Please let us know if we can help at all in the future. :-)

pawprintshq.com

So far so good with this app. Really appreciate the ability to chat with support. Nir was very helpful!

September 27, 2019

We love hearing that you're enjoying our app; thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review! Don't hesitate to reach out if you need any other assistance; we'd be more than happy to help again. :-)

The Happy Homebody

Customer service was great and I love the easy customization of the app. I had issues with stripping the extra information off the order but that was a shopify issue not a product options issue.

September 27, 2019

Hi there, thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review! We're so glad to hear you're loving our Product Options app and being able to customize it to fit your store's needs. We're very sorry about the issues you ran into!

Please let us know if we can assist in any other way. :-)

Promo-Supplies

Customer Service response time is best among apps used so far in the upcoming launch of our site. Nir and Subneet have been there to help me with any questions I have. Any strange occurrences, I open up chat and get response immediately. They don't only help fix the problem but they also explain it in a way for me to understand the process and fix the solution on my own. Friendly staff with extensive knowledge. Very helpful so far. :) We will update along the way to our launch date. *Jericho along with Nick Y., Nick F. and Jordan helped fix an issue by next business day. Mona at Bold helped us quickly format where our options showed on the product page so that our online customers have a more user friendly ordering process.

September 27, 2019

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us this kind review! We really appreciate hearing that our live chat specialists were able to get everything resolved for you so quickly and explain it in a way that you can both understand, and can help you fix it in the future!

Please let us know if you need any other assistance as you continue preparing for the launch of your store. :-) Best of luck!!

Yardity

I used the app to show my add-on products as picture swatches. The support team has been very responsive and the installation, along with follow-up questions/issues have been resolved within a day.

September 25, 2019

We love hearing that you're using our swatch feature! So glad to hear that the installation and your questions were resolved within a day - we do our best to get things working for our merchants ASAP!

Love that you sell backyard pizza ovens, too! :-)

Sögreni of Copenhagen

Omg, I just had the best customer support experience ever. Nir was a phenomenal support and helped me so much with organising how my products looked like. I heavily recommend!

I also have had help from Sukh, they were very helpful and I can't say a bad word. Thanks to them my webshop will work just fine!

September 25, 2019

Hi there, thank you so much for sharing your experience with our customer service team! We're so glad to hear you left the experience feeling so good, and that Nir was able to help with getting your products organized using Product Options.

Please let us know if you need any other assistance! :-)