Bold Product Options

Bold Product Options

by BOLD

Product Options & Customization w/ Conditional Logic & Pricing

Bluebasilbrownies

We have been using this app for a few years ago and I required help on setting up new options. Rony help was brilliant. Helpful, friendly and most importantly offered a quick solution to my issue and gave a full explanation on how to do this in the future. Highly recommend app and support. Thank you.

Cakesolicious

I am using this app for my cake store. First day in and with the help of Rony my first option is set... Thanks so much Rony for all your patients with an absolute novice. Much appreciated...

Atlas Vinyl

This app is really great once you get it to do what you want. I would give this app 10 stars if I could get the awesome help that I received from Naman and MC in the middle of the night when you need it the most.

ETRNL

Great app, it has really helped us by being able to offer custom engraving to our customers. Samantha from Customer support was extremely helpful and quick to resolve an issue we were having.

D'Prima

It has every thing I need and the support was prompt and great! Mayank answered all of my questions and provided resources.

NeonDreamsUSA

Aryan was Great at his job! Thankyou for helping me and my team with the issues we had! Thankyou so much

Kinder Wand

Perfekt help. Great Team. Thank you for your help. fast help. super service. i recomendet this app to everyone

The Franciscan Store

Love the Bold App! So many capabilities and it works so smoothly. Aryan was such a great help setting this up and troubleshooting anything I needed support with. Thank you Aryan!!

FOR YOUR CAR CARE™

Super Kaiser service,rapide et efficace,
Merci beaucoup :-)
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.

Bloomtown

Sadly this app does not work consistently - customers have been able to add on items without being charged at least a few times a month (twice just yesterday, totalling almost £100!). As you can imagine, writing to the customer after the fact asking for the amount they actually owe is a recipe for never seeing that customer again. We have given Bold customer service ample opportunity to fix this issue (over many months), but the response we receive is they "can't replicate it" on their end. They offered us two months free, but what good is that when the app doesn't work and they refuse to fix it? We have found a different app and plan to uninstall this one ASAP.