Bold Product Options

Bold Product Options

by BOLD

Product Options & Customization w/ Conditional Logic & Pricing

Medwakh.com

This product has allowed to add purchase options to quite a lot of our products. The app is easy to use and will allow us to start a whole new business venture with custom blends. The future is more promising than ever because of this product!

They integrated the system for us, so we did not have to do as much work as expected.

September 16, 2019

Hey there! We LOVE hearing that we've opened up a lot of business opportunities for you! Thank you so much for the kind review.

We're always happy to help with getting the app installed properly on your store, as it can be difficult to work with code. :-) It's great to hear we were able to cut down some of the work you expected you'd need to do.

Please let us know if you have any other questions or comments about the app - we'd love to help.

LP Photoceramics

Just submitted a support request. Please deal with it immediately as I cannot spend any more time dealing with the problems. Sometimes the options show, sometimes they don't. I've done everything correctly.

September 16, 2019

Hello there! We received your request, and have sent you a collaborator account so that we can gain access to some parts of your store, which allows us to figure out what the issue is that's causing the options to show only sometimes.

If you could please accept the request on your end, and let us know when you have, we'll be able to take a look into this ASAP!

TOPSTRING

After a year being with the app and managing lots of frustration with previous bad experience with BOLD, I'm now actually trying to come away from this app mainly due to the poor level of customer service I have experienced over the last 2 weeks when requesting a copy, paste and check process.

The service model is friendly and personable but lacks the attentiveness, knowledge and support experience for delivery success and management of customer expectations.

This is just my experience but work does not get checked, communication has to be chased and most important in service support, customer expectations are not managed and customer success management is very poor.

I appreciate everything that has been attempted to deliver service but at the premium I am paying for their product, the service level is poor. I am now seeking an alternative product with a stronger support model.

In my opinion, a stronger focus on service delivery would help BOLD rather than a strong focus on being nice and passing the ball around. The very nice part should always be there but the customers needs professionally should come first followed by the nice engagement. I will be removing the app once i have found a more suitable vendor.

I hope my review helps Bold aspire to be the service delivery vendor they consistently aim to be.

September 13, 2019

Hello there! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this feedback; it really helps us evaluate what we are doing and where we need to improve, and completely understand where your frustration lies.

We certainly aim to do the best we can in providing consistent communication with our merchants, especially when their theme is being worked on. Unfortunately, sometimes the ball is dropped and we absolutely take full responsibility for it.

We're very sorry that the installation of Product Options onto your new theme didn't go as smoothly as hoped - we very much wanted to rectify the situation and ensured that the placement of the options was correct after it was pointed out that it was done improperly.

We understand that you need to do what's best for your business, even if that means finding a different app. Should you decide to continue using our app, we'd be more than happy to work with you. However, as mentioned, we understand you need to do what's best for your business, and we wish you all the best if you decide to use another solution.

DVI Personalisation

Sukh was great! really helpful! The app is just what i need for my shop! The team very responsive thanks a lot !

September 16, 2019

Thanks so much for the review; we're glad to hear that Sukh was able to get everything working and answered for you! We're so happy to hear that Product Options is the right app for your store. :-)

Love the idea of personalized pet necklaces! Best of luck launching!

BEER NUTS® Brand Snacks

Victoria & Rony were so helpful!! They were very patient and attentive. It is nice to have such reliable customer service when you're still learning! Thanks again!

September 11, 2019

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review and give our support crew a shout out! There can certainly be a learning curve when it comes to some of our apps so we are more than glad to walk you through any questions you have about them. :-)

So glad we were able to help you out! By the way, your product looks delicious!

Gifts Are Blue

I have to give the customer service support team some recognition here because they were extremely helpful in helping me get set up with using this App. I had some complicated logic and they really worked with me to get it to work. Have to give Rick a special thanks here. We are still deciding if this app will work for what we are wanting to do. But I would recommend anyone that is on the fence to certainly give them a try, because the app does offer some cool features and the support is there to help you through. Especially if your logic and needs are not overly complicated, the app will work great. I would certainly recommend.

September 11, 2019

Thank you very much for recommending our app! We'll be sure to pass along the kind words to Rick. We're happy that our merchants can test out our apps using a free trial to see if it's the right fit for their business, and will gladly assist with anything we can along the way.

We hope you decide to stick with Product Options! If there's anything more we can do to help, please don't hesitate to reach out to us.

Hustler Hollywood Staging

It's in Staging mode for now as we're testing it out still but so far so good. Really helpful support and Developers are quick to optimize the app to our needs. Feel free to outreach them if you need some specific customization.
We're missing some functionality like picking add-on item from Shopify catalog instead of upload images from the zero but Developers mentioned they're working on increasing features in a future and collect all feature requests from their customers, so hopefully our request will be heard.
Thank you!

September 5, 2019

Thanks so much for leaving us a review for both Discounts and Product Options! :-) Glad we have been able to help you during your testing process.

Scarz-Golf-Cars

Mike was amazing. The team worked with us throughout the set up. We had some changes done to our theme and bold worked around it and got it all working. You guys rock!

September 5, 2019

Hi there, thanks so much for the review! We'll be sure to pass along the kind words to Mike. :-)

Really glad to hear that everything was sorted out and our team was able to get it working for you. I gotta say, I love the colour variety of your cart accessories!

11Bravos.com

Update - BOLD contacted me and have taken care of everything I have asked for. Thanks Nirav

-11Bravos

August 30, 2019

Hi there. Thank you for leaving us this feedback, we highly appreciate it.

I took a look into your requests and I just wanted to sincerely apologize for the lack of communication that has come from our end regarding your escalated installation. It normally takes a few business days for our Tier 2 team to test and work on more complex issues, however you absolutely should have received better communication than what was given (which was none, from what I can see).

On behalf of our customer service team, I just wanted to once again say how sorry I am for the lack of communication. It's certainly not how we aim to conduct ourselves, and this certainly should have been handled a lot differently.

One of our specialists has reached out to you in order to discuss the entirety of this issue (and your original request) further, and we hope to be able to rectify things with you. However, we also understand you need to do what's best for your business, even if that means using a different app.

Advanced Sportswear

This app has helped us bring in much more revenue and allowed us to expand our customizable product line. Customers love it! Brenda was a great help with the installation process. Thanks Brenda!

August 30, 2019

Hi there! We're so happy to hear that you've been enjoying our Product Options app in order to expand your product line. We love hearing that our merchants are succeeding, so thank you very much for sharing, and we'll be sure to share the kind words with Brenda!

Please let us know if we can help you with anything else. :-)