Bold Product Options

Bold Product Options

by BOLD

Product Options & Customization w/ Conditional Logic & Pricing

My Pup Art

Literally just started with this app, but so far so good. Had an issue with the placement of the options on my product pages. I chatted with Nir and he fixed it right away.

Unnie

The app itself looks awesome but no reply from the support team and eventually I want to delete the app. V poor help center

The Wood Bat Factory

I really like this app. It is an elegant solution to options using conditional logic. I did have a hard time finding part of the code - due to my template, so I contacted support. I was helped by Nir, who was friendly and proficient. He helped me solve a problem I struggled with for hours - in minutes. I would highly recommend Bold Product Options to handle your option needs.

thebusinessbox2

Awesome service! Would recommend. Easy app and good support...get get everything done quickly
Nir was knowledge, quick and helpful!

Love, Sugar and Grace

I had a bit of trouble getting the app to work properly with my theme. But the support team, specifically Shubhneet was very helpful and responsive to make sure the app worked for my needs.

Mouldings.com

Bold has an amazing support team. Nir provided excellent support and answered all my questions. He was patient and detailed with his recommendations. I highly recommend the app for the flexible features which no other options app can compare and the stellar support.

Online Cycling Gear

It is powerful, and does everything you need, but please guys, you need to develop a way for us to be able to clear the cache when a new product is published.

We publish a new product every day or two, and the cache time is too long meaning the customers do not get their customization options unless we get in there and manually clear the cache (not something non-developers would probably understand) after each product is published.

Have asked for this option months ago now, but seems to not be on the roadmap still despite support agreeing it is something they have wanted for a while as well.

Just add a "Clear Options Cache" button, or give us an option to set the cache time, and it is five stars all the way.

Grow Book™

Does not work with Out Of The Sand Box FLEX theme. I tried to solve the problem with support, takes 48hours + to receive a responds, problem still persists.
PROS: installations is swift
CONS:
- Product images/videos do not load in detail page while app installed (chrome, safari, brave, edge mobile and desktop, all tested, all failed)
- Product options take a while to implement, compared to my new app
- Support is not swift, 48 hours +

It is unfortunate that Shopify enables apps that loose money for all of us to flourish here. I made customer service at OOTSB as well as Shopify aware of this problem. Maybe that is a Canadian custom Americans don't get.

TAHLO

After an initial delay for the install, it appears things will be resolved soon and I am really excited to used the app with the upgraded features on my store.
I look forward to adding an update once live.

Nine Dawn

Nir and Laurel was A for Awesome helped me with my inventory inquiries and made it easy to understand