Bold Product Options

Bold Product Options

by BOLD

Product Options & Customization w/ Conditional Logic & Pricing

RAMEN TAISHO

AVOID AT ALL COST, unless you have a lot of time dealing with their dragging support who tries all the tricks they can think of to make you give up contacting them. If you have all the time in the world to deal with their support by all means.

mission: HERO

Love this app. Very easy to install and has all the features I need. I had one tiny little problem with formatting how the total prices show, but Nirav was able to fix it immediately and now it works great. Thanks so much.

Circo's Pastry Shop

Nir helped me about right away on support - super fast and app does what it needs to. Thank you and looking forward to exploring this app more.

RightWingGear.com

Nir was amazing in customer service and helped me in a second! He was very knowledgeable and knew exactly how to help.

Brian N

Update**
They got back to me very shortly after and escalated the issue. It got fixed within 5 hours. I know they were very inundated with a lot of requests, but they work fast and have a good escalation process. I also understand that different theme updates might cause javascript issues, so I'm thankful they were able to help out. Shout out to Mona and Rony for their help!

____________________________________________
Original:
My store's bold commerce has been working improperly for the past 5 days. I pay $49 per month for this too :( Hoping we can get it resolved after this? My theme is a clean install of district theme and customers are breaking my upcharges ex.

Double-check if you guys are having the same issue as I am while you're on the free trial. These guys are hard to get a hold of.

Steps to break Bold Commerce Product Options (lol):
1. Add Item A (basic no add-ons) to Cart
2. Add Item B (most expensive options) to Cart
3. Remove Item A (basic no add-ons)
4. The cart page updates and displays the hidden Bold Options
5. Remove Bold Options "hidden options" to lower cart price, and the description stays the same as Item B (most expensive options)
6. Checkout Item B (most expensive options) but pay Item A price

This has caused me to lose easily $30-$100 per order. Additionally, this leaves me looking like the bad guy to my customers because I cannot afford to just give them the difference or I have to cancel the order... overall an absolutely terrible customer experience.

Proposed solution:
I'm sure there's some sort of script you just copy and paste to the end of some liquid template file which hides the product options from the cart... perhaps that can be shared? Their tutorials/knowledge base is also not very helpful. It shows the solution but to problems that you don't know are you have because there are no "before" screenshots (even though they always ask for before screenshots lol). Their knowledge base also looks to have a ton of dislikes... take that for what you will.

Happy to update my review if they're able to fix this issue, as I'm pretty sure there are other sellers having this issue. (again I'm using District theme... super standard). Change my mind?

sabas.roo

Great customer service all around. J. Buhler did a wonderful job with fixing my website. I truly appreciate it.

MELSGLAMUNITS

Juicytoyz

Nir helped me a lot with the CSS code about swatch resizing , nice to have the bold commerce product options app

sunshinesisters

Nir was very helpful and solved the issues I was having! Nir explained everything and made it super simple to use!

GULP

My website needed many issues to be fixed in terms of appending the add on pricing, and styling formatting issues.

Main issues were fixed quickly by Grant, and other formatting issues took slightly longer, but were finally resolved well by Rony.

Appreciate the help and would highly recommend this!