Bold Product Options

by BOLD

Product Options & Customization w/ Conditional Logic & Pricing

71 - 80 of 2081 reviews

Les Portraits de Felie

Very good application, and very good support and communication with Rony :)
I would recommand definitely this application

Kristallherz

increased the price and after deleting it has crushed my homepage!!!! just because it didnt want to delete the app in my code...

EdenThistle

Bold Apps is #1. From the design of their apps all the way to their customer service, these guys rock. We've been using them for over 4 years and have used several of their apps and have never been disappointed with them. Their customer service is incredible. Quit dinking around with other apps and start using bold.

JwayPrints

Mayank been very helpful and provided lots of support as I needed. Very patient and easy to talk too. Thank you for that! I am looking to install more applicaitons down the road.

Ecocentric Mom

I talked with Carter when using the help chat to answer a quick question with some coding issues. 10/10 would recommend asking for Carter when you use customer support! Thank you again Carter! Great job at hiring helpful and knowledgable employees Bold!

NOMINAL

Rony was patient and walked me through step by step until I got to what I needed. This is what separates Bold from the rest.

My Sweetest Memories

Without a doubt, one of the BEST apps I'm using for my shop. The ability to not only add options, but also add conditional options, has been a game changer for my business.

Special thanks to Mona and Aman for the 5-star service they provided as I migrate to a new theme. I ran into a couple of issues and they resolved them in record time.

Wholeheartedly recommend the app and the service they provide.

Minnieology Gifts

I am a newbie to Shopify and he was patient and helped me out a ton. I love the 14-day trial as well! They are very fast at responding to email requests. Jericho has been so helpful with support on this app! I would recommend.

Garage Utility

I am having a great experience with this app. The features look great and is easily customizable. And the development/customer support team has been great as well -- so even if you don't have everything right out of the box, the support can help you get the right features you're looking for. Shout out to Camila from Bold for helping us out!

KP Pigments

There is no developer better than Bold!
Been using a couple of their apps for a while on multiple Shopify stores.
Carter helped me customize the apps to my theme and business with a breeze.
Thanks again!