Bold Product Options

Bold Product Options

by BOLD

Product Options & Customization w/ Conditional Logic & Pricing

Zzyandco

Bold was a greta help today helping me with the product options app! Especially Nir who also helped with other aspect of the website would recommend

January 12, 2021

Thank you so much for the feedback. Very happy to hear that Nir was able to provide great service!

The Paw Prints Princess

I create personalized artwork and require a lot of information from buyers before I can begin a project. I am so relieved to have an app like Bold to help me gather it in my Shopify site - saves me SO much extra legwork. I haven't had any issues using the app, but there was a situation where I couldn't get the desired boxes to align properly with my theme. Their customer service team was very hands-on and quick to respond, even on a holiday! I would highly recommend!

January 12, 2021

Thank you so much for the thoughtful review! Couldn't be happier to hear that Bold Product Options and our team was able to save you time and work implementing customization options on your site.

DPF360

Alina was very helpful in getting our app set up and working through the details! Highly recommended!

SunNSee

For the past few weeks, we needed multiple "tedious" tweaks to our website to make it exactly the way we want. Camila, has been a tremendous help and has made that all possible! We are super happy with their help and info!

December 29, 2020

Thank you for your review. We are thrilled that Camila was able to help and that everything worked out, we are always happy to help. Everything looks great!

Cloth Bums

This app is the only reason I am with Shopify - I was able to get help with installation ASAP through chat and Alina was so helpful and fixed it in no time.

December 22, 2020

Thank you so much for your review. So happy to hear that Alina was able. to help out and that Bold Product Options is a great solution for your store. Please don't hesitate to reach out any time.

Madame de la Maison

We set up options in a day with custom pricing options, flows, photos, and colors! Camila from their customer service team was extremely helpful and responsive. She not only took the time to customize the font and colors for our options to match our site, she also taught where and how to put the code should we need to make updates in the future. Thank you!

December 22, 2020

Thank you so much for the great feedback. We love the way that you have implemented Product Options on your store! We are happy to hear that Camila was able to provide great support to help you immediate fixes and walk you through how to make future changes.

eSunsations

Worst Customer Service. Will leave you hanging halfway and won't even solve your issue. Charge huge sums of money for an underperforming app. Can completely kill your shop with their incompetence.

ashabashirianmoen

The app does not work on my store, nothing is displayed on my product page after adding upload image option & short text option

December 10, 2020

Thank you for your honest feedback - we are sorry to hear about the technical issues you are having and would like a second chance to get you set up for success! We have confirmed that one of our experts has reached out via your ticket email, please keep an eye out and we are standing by to help!

PetBud

I am using the app for quite some time and I am more than happy. Not only are the options great and the setup is quite easy, whats more impressive is the support I received everytime I wanted to change something. Nir and Grant especially did an awesome job, but I am sure that the entire team will be a great help to you. So I would definitly recommend it!

December 10, 2020

Thank you so much for the feedback and recommendation. So happy to hear that Nir, Grant, and the rest of the team were able to help you out!

Badminton HQ

Essential for allowing us to offer badminton racket customisation. Best app for this on the app store. Support is top tear too. Camila was very helpful getting my setup up and running.

December 10, 2020

Thank you so much for the amazing review! Love to see that product options is helping your customers customize their rackets. So thrilled to hear Camila was offering great support. Wishing you all the best.