Bold Product Options

Product Options & Customization w/ Conditional Logic & Pricing

From $19.99/month. 14-day free trial.

Rack and Plume

A little confusing to get started off with but after a few stressful nights.... finally figured it. Adds a lot of options to your store. Nir helped me out with a few issues I had in no time! customer service so far has been great

September 7, 2021

Thank you for the review. We are so glad that Nir was there to help you and resolve the issues you were having. We will be there when you need us!

Raingler

I love this app because it does what Shopify cannot... and allows me to create more than 99 variants for a product. My client has an infinity of options and the Product Options app is pretty easy to use and has so many options, there's really nothing it can't do. AND, I love that when there is an issue, they jump right in and help with amazing customer service! I use several Bold apps, and I cannot complain about any of them at all.

September 7, 2021

Thank you for the kind review. We're so happy that you are enjoying the app. Thank you for choosing Bold!

VidIO Systems

The Bold Products option App does not work well with some other Bold Apps. However, As far as I can tell this is a fault of Shopify. Their support team have been very helpful in getting done what they can, Shout out to my support guys Dylan Bach and Ryan who have provided 5 star service and reply time, even though the app they is supporting could use some work.

September 2, 2021

Thank you for the review. We are so happy that Dyaln provided you with the support you needed! Thank you for choosing Bold.

FromPicToArt

Update 10-28-21 Unfortunately, I have to change the review I gave before after my latest experiences. After I realized the app created 2 issues in my shop I had to wait almost 2 weeks to get it fixed. This is unacceptable these days for an online shop, especially, when the app is a high-priced product. I had issues with my upload button, my customers were not able to upload their images for days. Also, my option prices showed up not correctly, so that my visitors always saw overpriced products!! Another big negative issue is, if my customers choose an option and change the quantity on my product pages, it will show a wrong price to my customers (30% less), so I will lose money and it is not trust-building. Jeff from the customer service told me, I have to go for a third-party service that could fix that. Wow, I can't believe that, I buy an option app that fails when my customer changes the quantity!!! The customer service which impressed me when I started with the app, disappointed me this time completely. Jeff was not solution orientated and it took too long for my startup. I will definitely think about changing to another option app developer.

August 23, 2021

Thank you so much for the kind review. This just makes us so happy that we were able to provide the support that you needed. Thank you for using Bold and your recommendation!

CustomShirt1.com

We simply could not function without Product Options. Many of our products are custom made and bespoke. Clients have a myriad of options, many of which depend upon what they select from each dropdown. Bold's conditional logic allows us to offer the available sub-options for each selected option. Some of our products have high-hundreds of possible options (variants) and this is the only way to overcome the 100 variant Shopify limit. Additionally, the UX is certainly much more attractive than would otherwise be possible.
We had an issue with options not adding to cart. Jeff in Bold support went the extra mile and investigated it thoroughly, finally finding the issue in our theme code. Thank you, Jeff!
We've used Product Options for almost two years during which time we have only had two issues. Both have been fixed by Bold. Highly recommended app.

August 10, 2021

Thank you for the kind words. Really happy to hear that you've been using Options for 2 years, looking forward to continuing to support your business.

Mini Objects of Desire

Daniel was absolutely fantastic helping me with adjusting the placement of my bold options. Amazing service!

August 5, 2021

Appreciate the kind words. Props have been passed along to Daniel. Thanks for choosing Bold!

Adventure Depot

Great app, Support staff is great as well. Alina has helped me tremendously with our site.
Thanks again!

August 3, 2021

Appreciate the kind words. Kudos have been passed along to Alina. Thanks for choosing Bold.

Chester Mox

I had trouble syncing my website to some options I added to the products page, and being a not-so-tech-savvy person, I had my issues. I reached out to Bold Product live chat, and I got connected within minutes with a nice gentleman name Ryan. He pointed out where I should fix my errors, confirmed that the conditions I created were all correct; and all I needed to do was to wait for the sync to complete and the products will be ready on my website. He was very patient with me the whole time, which I really appreciate. The website is running smoothly again! Thank you, Ryan!

July 28, 2021

Thank you for the review. We are so happy that Ryan was there to help you! Thank you for choosing Bold.

Souzafit

Great custom service! Daniel helped us with an issue we ran into. Couldn't be happier, thanks Daniel!!!

July 20, 2021

Thank you for the kind review. We are go happy that Daniel was there to help you! Thank you for choosing Bold.

Bubahun

Excellent customer service, they have helped me with my problem, the app was not what I needed but nevertheless they have offered me an alternative, thank you very much.

July 20, 2021

Happy to hear that our team helped you find a solution. Thanks for the review.