Bold Product Options

Bold Product Options

by BOLD

Product Options & Customization w/ Conditional Logic & Pricing

Wearabelle

Very bad app. Full of bugs, complicated to operate, not working properly.
If you want to add one simple field to several products, it will do the job. But if you need a little more sophisticated options than that, the mess starts.
Highly not recommended

PensInkAnna

Just started setting up my Shopify store and needed a reasonably cost effective way to handle multiple product options. I've been happy with Bold Product Options, and Simran and Rick have been so supportive in helping me get Product Options setup and running. Thanks guys!!!

August 6, 2019

Hi there! Thanks so much for your review. We're excited to hear that you enjoy our app and the support that has come with it. Simran and Rick are fantastic reps and I'm not surprised to see them mentioned here :)

We look forward to working with you again in the future!

Black Lion Weaving

This app allows me to offer complex product options without slowing the site down. I previously tried used Shopify's variants, but with the color choices I offer they were unable to process the options. Bold Product Options is a perfect solution. The customer service I've been receiving is amazing. Honestly, its the best I've ever received. There was no problem they could not solve and were so generous with their time. I have to thank Val in particular for her help. Come for the app - stay for the service!!

August 2, 2019

Hi there! Thank you so much for your review. Really glad to hear that Val could help you out and we're always excited to go above and beyond.

Please let us know if you need anything further from here!

Head'n Home

Great app and great support, thank you Rajni & Shubhneet for jumping on the issue and getting it resolved. Bold has delivered once again!

August 2, 2019

Hi there! Thanks so much for your review. We're so happy that our team could help resolve this for you and I'll be sure to pass this along to Shubhneet and Rajni :)

Please don't be a stranger if you need anything further from here!

QUIUBOLEE

Muy buen servicio a cliente, lo recomiendo mucho, la levamos usando ya más de 1 año y todo funciona bien. Chali and Samuel rock

August 2, 2019

Hola! Muchas gracias por tu review! Nos alegra mucho que estés disfrutando de nuestras apps. Recuerda contactarnos sin tienes alguna duda! Estamos para servirte :)

Best Love Sex Doll - New Eve Official Store

such a genius team... lovvvvvvvvve them guys all . although i have not finished my installation yet , but!!!!!! i have felt grand love from each officer like Taylor, Jade,Paul, and Ankur ,and Laurel. those guys all are very awesome !!!! recommend to all of you !!!! bold must be a great company !!! only a good company ...then will have good customers relationship management !!!!!

August 2, 2019

Hi there! Thank you so much for the review. We're always happy to get shout outs like this and everyone on our team was excited to see their names emblazoned on the app store :)

We look forward to hearing from you in the future!

Jana Reinhardt

Recently upgraded my Shopify Theme and Bold Support were brilliant in helping to re-do my options on the new code.
Thank you!

August 2, 2019

Hi there! Thank you so much for the review. We're always happy to help out with our coding installations and I'm glad that our team could get this going for you again.

We hope to hear from you soon!

Ultimate Team Gear

I love this app but there is a major problem and the reason I left a 3-star review instead of a 5-star review. When ever I add options to a product I have to go through this lengthy trial and error process to get it to show on the page. It includes changing the last 2 digits of the cache params as instructed by Bold (window.BOLD.common.cacheParams.options) and having to add and remove the product from the bold options page in the app. I have to do this 10-20 times before the options show on the live site. SOOOOO SICK OF IT. I love the app, it is unfortunate this problem has not been resolved.

Patty's Cakes and Desserts

This app is awesome! It's robust yet easy to use and enable me to sell custom items with ease. The support is fantastic too!

RYTE Sport

We have used this app for about 6 months now to handle additional product options to personalize our products. Worked great initially, something happened at the beginning of this year, the product options are becoming unlinked from the products after they are setup. Customer support continues to blame us even when we walked through a screen share. Then radio silence. Then I the owner had to contact the company again and the support team needed us to start from the beginning with explanations. To this day we are still having issues with products we setup yesterday. HIGHLY SUGGEST NOT USING THIS APPLICATION.

July 25, 2019

Hi there. I just wanted to sincerely apologize about the issues you have run into using Product Options. It certainly should not have taken such a long time to reach a resolution, however I can assure you that Samuel is currently in the midst of writing a reply to further help you with the product options unlinking from your products.

I can promise you that we are dedicated to solving this for you and will do everything in our power to get it working correctly.