Bold Product Options

Bold Product Options

by BOLD

Product Options & Customization w/ Conditional Logic & Pricing

Greenchoice Flowers

Naman and Aryan Sharma where a great help! Great support team! They helped to fix things really quickly!

Hells Canyon Designs

I needed help logging onto the app and Carter and Miranda took care of it right away. I went from frustrated and ready to delete to excited to try it over a 15 min chat session. These guys did a good job in handling a old grouchy semi computer literate guy. Thanks again!

ArbooMedia

excellent helped me to solve the whole issue of the installation of the application, and was very kind, thanks Carter

Promocionalesad

Best APP for customs products and the best customer services.
I recommend it, they helped me with all my questions and problems.
Shoutout to Aryan, Great Job!!!

Dripped | Personalized Meaningful Jewelry

I had an issue with the position of the option and Rushi got Roni to help me. And Roni did a fantastic job at tackling the issue, he successfully moved the input box to where I wanted and even made custom css so the input box is below the label. He also pointed to me where the files that needed to be edited were and gave me advice on CSS. This is the best customer support I have ever have.

Big props to Roni for being knowledgeable and helpful. He is the best. I'm subscribing to this app because of the awesome customer support I received.

Charlotte's Web Monogramming & Gifts

Priyanka was very patient with my lack of knowledge and able to answer all my questions.

Hair Extension Courses

Great app- I struggled a bit to get my head around the conditional logic, but Naman was absolutely great. Extremely patient with me and showed me exactly what to do. Really pleased, as ever, with Bold. Thank you!
I will continue to use the other Bold Apps too

Stacy Nolan

So far so good! I've been chatting with Naman using their live chat feature during my setup process and the support has been awesome compared to some other similar apps I've been using. I'm still playing around with the app to see how it works, but it seems simple enough once you get past the installation!

Sienna Capri Co.

Great customer service. Aryan has been amazing. I can't tell you how much I appreciate this being an entrepreneur. Thanks guys. Aryan my wife says you're cool too so that should be 2 for you ;)

SlayThyName

It's an excellent app (although it can take some time setting it up and requires some getting used to). Equally important is product support, and the team is extremely helpful. THANK YOU GUYS, you rock!