Bold Product Options

Product Options & Customization w/ Conditional Logic & Pricing

From $19.99/month. 14-day free trial.

LumoirLondon

Location Australia
Time spent using app 7 minutes

It doesn't work. I tried using it in 2 different stores and both times it simply brings you back to the starting screen where you have to enter your URL. Should you need to manually install it, there was no prompt to do so.

Club Shields

Time spent using app About 1 month

Very helpful when you have an issue I would recommend if you. are having difficulties getting all of the product options on your site.

December 20, 2021

Thank you so much for the review! We really appreciate you choosing Bold. :)

Mitch Revs Gallery

Location Australia

These guys have great service and a very quick response team.
Love the App :) It integrates with my business so well.

December 20, 2021

We really appreciate the review. :) Thanks for choosing Bold!

Vida Vida Leather Bags & Accessories

Time spent using app About 5 years

Horrible! Bold have deteriorated beyond all recognition over the past 5 years or so. Their apps are old, incompatible with each other as well as many features of Shopify. Support is hopeless and the apps are expensive too. Have gone from using 5 of their apps to none now and it will stay that way.

SpoiledDogDesigns.com

Time spent using app Almost 8 years

I use this app to options for my customers to input their dog's measurements when they want us to make a harness by Custom Sizing. Since I'm not a techy I needed hand holding to make the app work with my new theme. Alina was wonderful and patient. With her skill it's working great!

November 22, 2021

Thank you for your review. We are so happy that Alina was there to help! Thank you for choosing Bold.

Degrees of Freedom

Time spent using app About 11 hours

The app is a great addition to our store and allows us to elevate our listings. Additionally, the customer support is incredible! We worked with Alina and she supported us with multiple tasks and made sure that everything was working smoothly for our product launch. Thank you!

November 22, 2021

Thank you for your review. So glad that Alina was there to support you and happy to hear everything went smoothly!

LIFEFORM Chairs USA

Bold Product Options does everything we need and more. Always excellent customer service when we need it.

November 17, 2021

Thank you for the review. We are always happy to help. Thank you for choosing Bold!

Rabbitwood & Reason

Time spent using app Over 3 years

A hearty thank you to Ryan and the rest of the team who worked so swiftly to remedy an issue for me when I changed to the Impulse 2.0 theme! The pricing for add ons / gift wrap wasn't displaying in the cart until the customer went through the process of checking out. It was fixed promptly and with excellent communication throughout.

November 9, 2021

Thank you for the kind review. We are so happy that Ryan and team were there to help you. Thank you for choosing Bold!

leavesdesign

Location Israel
Time spent using app About 1 month

Do not make the mistake and install the app
Their app downloads a code to the template and then destroys other things. I had to take something and pay him money to repair the damage they caused. And I'm not talking about the sales I lost
Be smart and do not download their apps !! Even if it's free

Nardo's Natural Private Label

Time spent using app About 6 years

I have had this app since 2014, it is perfect! I recently updated my theme and the Bold Team assisted with installing the new liquid. Alina & the bold team responded right away and were able to assist me every step of the way. This app is perfect for my store, thank you!

November 3, 2021

Thank you for the review. So glad that Alina and team were there to assist you. Thank you for your continued support!