Bold Product Options

by BOLD

Product Options & Customization w/ Conditional Logic & Pricing

51 - 60 of 2089 reviews

Moissy Fine Jewelry

Great app but also great service. Whenever I have issue they get it fixed right away. thanks Rony, Clifford, Keysey and Carter.

Distinct Impressions Inc

We've been using the app for a couple of years and needed some tech support recently. Vighnesh was very helpful through live chat. We had an obscure problem and his patience in troubleshooting was much appreciated!

Bijoux by Danielle Holmes

Had trouble with the app but Naman was careful and took his time on live chat to help me resolve it. Thanks Naman!

Paul Jarrel

The app does more or less what it should expect that express checkout can't be used at the same time otherwise the extra cost from the option selected by the customers if not added to the bill which is deeply annoying as you have to call customers one by one all the time to process the payment.

The worst part, once i cancelled my plan with them, they have charged me until the 14.04.20 when my plan was cancelled almost a month before.

I believe that this strategy times the number of people using their apps make them a nice millions dollars on our back at the end of the year for free.

Bella Braided Wigs

great app i have been using this for 2 years now and i can tell you its the best app out there for creating options and their customer service is great especially Naman who really helped me solve the issues I was having

ZiZU Optics

I needed a bit of help making a change to my app so I reached out to Bold through chat support. Within minutes Daniel had determined exactly what I needed, made the change for me, confirmed it was what I wanted and then showed me where and how it was accomplished. This was amazing customer support that exceeded my expectations. Thanks Daniel!

The Charlwood Delivery

Great app, removes limitations for product options and customisation are easily accomplished by speaking to support, Daniel sorted everything for me in super quick time. highly recommended

Urban Verbiage

I'm using the App for the first time and I was sooo confused but Vighnesh with the chat support was very helpful and got me going in about 10 minutes! Great service!

Cheese Importers

This app has saved a lot of time coding, fulfillment and helping us sell more products!!

Amazing support behind this product. They have been extremely helpful and responsive. (Thanks Sam!)

KSResin

We are having an issue with this app where our customers are not being charged the additional amount of money when selecting a specific option (paid feature). It has happened AT LEAST 50 times now. At $5 an order, this is $250 this has cost us. We then have customers contacting us saying they chose this, but were not charged, and have to ship the item out costing us an additional $3 each time for shipping plus the cost of the item. I reached out to Bold and they couldn't replicate the issue, even though it has happened 50+ times, and offered no further support.

Update 4/17/2020 - After leaving this review I received a call from someone within 15 minutes. They are extremely quick to act like they will get you the help needed after leaving a bad review, but then of course never responded after this. Today around 80% of our orders that selected the $5 option did not pay for it, and this cost us over $100 IN ONE DAY.