Bold Product Options

Bold Product Options

by BOLD

Product Options & Customization w/ Conditional Logic & Pricing

Scooters 'N Chairs®

I was having a hard time with the options that I set and it did not show on some products. Nir was very helpful on how to resolve the issue and also gave me tips on how to do it. Great customer support!

September 24, 2019

Hi there! We're sorry to hear that you ran into some issues with the options showing on some of your products; glad to hear that Nir was able to get everything sorted for you and explain what had happened. :-)

Thank you for the review! We really appreciate you taking the time to do that. We love seeing that you're able to offer some colour customizations on these products!

CLARA CONTACT

It is so easy to use this app and it has all the features I needed.
The customer support is also amazing! They give me a quick response and it has the live chat so when you need their support, they are right there to help you.
The tech support agent (Nir) resolved my problem so quickly and beyond my expectation :)
Other apps will take ages to respond though!!

September 24, 2019

Thanks so much for taking the time to write us a review; we're really happy to hear that the app fits what your business needs, and that you've been happy with our support!

Sip Whiskey

Nirav, Laurel & the whole team are always very quick to respond to our requests and the app works perfectly with every theme we have used. I would highly recommend it.

September 23, 2019

Thanks so much for the review; we're glad to hear that our customer service team was able to get everything working properly on your theme, and respond in a timely manner!

We really appreciate the recommendation. :-) You have a great selection of spirits, by the way.

duclosstore.ca

I installed this app for customization options on the apparel we sell. Easy to install and set up. Works great! Their tech team even helped with appearance changes to match my store variants.
Highly recommended!

September 23, 2019

Hi there, thank you so much for the review! We're glad to hear that you found it easy to install, and that our customer service team was able to help with tweaking the CSS in order to make the app integrate better with your store.

Your vests and hoodies look awesome!

Pure Elegance

We have been using the Product Option by Bold app for nearly a year. We are a large eComm site (for women’s fashion) with over 10,000 active product SKUs. Most of these products have very complicated option requirement as we heavily customize these products as per customer’s needs. The options a customer selects triggers a cascade of additional option because of the type of customizations we allow.

We looked at and evaluated a number of apps and came to a conclusion that no other app can really support the types of customization needs we have.

What was specially important for us is their customer service. The went over and above in solving a obscure need we had. The team seemed to be working round the clock on our ticket and handled each communication very very professionally.

I would HIGHLY recommend this team not just for their product but for awesome customer support

September 23, 2019

We LOVE hearing about our customers' successes with our apps - thank you so much for sharing your store's needs and how you came to use Bold Product Options! We sincerely appreciate this very kind review, and are so glad to hear that our app fits your business' needs, with so many products!

Fox & Bond Jewelry

We are so grateful for the Bold Product Options app & team. They went above and beyond helping us set up our products and variants. Any request we put in, they made sure it was taken care of within a matter of a day or two. Bold customized our options to our liking and made it all seamless. Big shoutout to Regina, Nirav, Rony J, Victoria, Shubhneet, Laurel, and Chintan! Thanks so much for all your help.

September 20, 2019

We love seeing all these shoutouts and reading such a raving review - thank you so much for sharing your experience; we're more than glad we could help out with the set up of your options!

I LOVE your gumball machine necklace by the way - it's adorable!

Meadow Lane Monograms

Excellent customer service and great addition to our shop. We highly recommend using Bold Product options.

September 19, 2019

Thank you so much for the recommendation! We're so glad to hear it's been a great addition to your shop - that's exactly what we hope for when our merchants install our apps. :)

Your embroidery is beautiful, by the way!

pictureperfectprinting

Very useful app. Great support from Rahul. App needs some adjustments and upgrades regarding pricing.

September 19, 2019

Hi there! Thank you so much for the review and the feedback. We're always looking for ways to improve our app so that it fits better for our merchants, so they can continue doing what they do best. We appreciate you taking the time to share your thoughts on our app!

Please let us know if there's anything else we can help you with. :-) Love your split canvas photo examples, by the way!

Annalise Jewellery

Wouldnt have a business without this app! Really hoping that they catch up and over take the competitors with a live preivew and live image preview app.. Don't really want to pay for it privately for them to just realease it to everyone for $30 a month.. see it in action live on our personalised jewellery store www.annalise.co.uk

September 19, 2019

Hi there, thank you so much for the review! Were so glad that you're loving our app; personalization is so important when it comes to sensitive jewellery such as what you're selling, which is absolutely beautiful by the way.

Thank you as well for your feedback about features! I'll be sure to share that with our developers and hopefully we can see that come to fruition in the near future. :-)

L'Univers Otaku

I have been experimented problems with this app for so long.

But support reached me after my review and took care of all the issues, i wished the problem was solved sooner but it's fixed.

September 16, 2019

Hello there. I'm so sorry about your experience with our app so far! Unfortunately, it has taken us longer than we would like to sort this out due to the rarity of the problem. However, we believe we may have gotten things to work with help from our development team.

Our Product Expert, Samuel, has contacted you with the information, and we hope to hear back from you that things are working now! If you've decided to go with another app, we completely understand, and are very sorry we could not meet your needs. Ultimately, you need to do what's best for your business. We wish you the best either way!