Bold Product Options

Bold Product Options

by BOLD

Product Options & Customization w/ Conditional Logic & Pricing

EXT-USA

This app handled my complicated product variations & options perfectly (I had tried a couple other apps before that didn't work out). Alina went above and beyond to provide quick customer service and get everything taken care of for me. Thoroughly impressed.

March 11, 2021

Thank you for your review. So pleased that Alina was there to go above and beyond to provide you with quick service you needed. Thank you for choosing Bold!

BlackBox Cages & Rack Systems

If I could give zero starts I would. TERRIBLE TERRIBLE SUPPORT - I contacted them 5 times for this issue and had 1 reply asking for access to my store and they STILL have not even attempted to login to resolve this issue. This app does not calculate product add on cost properly. It says its going to charge the customer then upon checkout, the customer is not charged. I found a MUCH better app DYNAMIC PRODUCT OPTIONS and the support is wonderful.

March 11, 2021

Thank you for your review. We terribly sorry for the inconvenience that this has caused. When customer service falls shorts of customer expectation we take this very seriously. We really appreciate the feedback as it helps us improve our services.

SHUTTLEBUILT

I highly recommend this app to create options on your site. Alina gave us superb help in any customization. Communication was always clear and she also gave us some helpful tips to optimizing the process. Thank you again! Now our site looks perfect.

March 11, 2021

Thank you for your review. We are so happy that Alina was able to help you, your site looks fantastic! Thank you for the recommendation!

Radnaut Prints

I definitely don't use the app to it's fullest, but I love the ability to create seemingly endless product customizations. HOWEVER, the three star review is for their terrible customer service regarding a simple fix. I have since submitted negative feedback and was told (I kid you not...) to change it by the rep because it reflects on their performance. It was a simple fix that I resolved myself ("change the cart to Page instead of Drawer"... all I had to do). However, I was first told about "priced options" which wasn't my issue ... then the "buy it now" button on the product page, which related but didn't fix my immediate problem. I was also told that I needed to install their application after the rep took and sent me a screenshot of my store WITH THEIR APP INSTALLED?! Like... yes your app is installed, I don't need to give you admin access to install it. If you're looking to download this app for the upload feature... DON'T!!!!! Find another app. The upload feature doesn't seem to work with certain file types (or file size?? I don't really know) and never shows the image to the customer in their shopping cart. For a shop that has a ton of customizable products that requires photo uploads, this wasn't the best for me to choose. I've since downloaded a separate upload app but will continue to use Bold for it's customization features. I also doubt I will ever upgrade since certain features can be found in different Shopify themes, like swatches.

Crown Nine

Love this app - completes my website so that my clients can create highly customized jewelry right in their cart. Also wonderful customer service (Heyo Alina!!) -- they even helped get me back up and running when I accidentally deleted the app. Really great tool for any Shopify store that needs more than 3 variants.

March 1, 2021

Thank you for your review. We are so thrilled that you are loving the app. We are so happy that Alina was there to help, thank you for choosing Bold!

rusticstrengthwholesale

My wholesale website has lots of variations and I needed an app that could handle all that plus create an easy to read back end. Other apps I tried either could not link my product pictures with my skus or they couldn't get the variants to show up under the sku. Bold Product Options was able to do all these things and more for me.
The support chat is amazing with immediate help and understanding of the any issues or complications I am having. The get to fixing my problem right away. I just wish I had the "smack my face" emoji a lot of the time.

February 22, 2021

Thank you so much for your review. We are so happy that our team on chat was there to provide you with immediate assistance and that they were there to fix the problems you were experiencing. Thank you for choosing Bold! We are always happy to help.

My Forever Child

I run a personalized jewelry and gifts website. It would not be able to function optimally without all the variables that Bold Product Options offers. When I have to update my theme occasionally, I need to have the app coding reinstalled as well. Bold has always assisted me in a very timely, friendly, and professional manner. Aman was my recent tech and she was fantastic. Thank you!

February 22, 2021

Thank you for your review. We are so happy that we were there to assist you when you needed and so happy Aman was fantastic! Thank you for choosing Bold!

Odysee Eyewear

Great customer service and app. This app has much more to it than I Initially;y thought and the customer service from Ryan was exceptional! thank you team!

February 19, 2021

Thank you so much for the review! We are so happy to hear that Ryan provided great support.

Baked by Yael

Awesome support by Ryan. First off my client was on a old premium version of Bold Options and they were able to help upgrade us to Bold Options v2 premium. The day of launching the new theme, Ryan and his team were able to help get all the files updated with the Bold v2 code right away.

February 16, 2021

Thank you for your review. We are thrilled that Ryan was able to help your right away. Our team is always to help you when you need us!

Custom Travel Posters

Words cannot express the gratitude I have for Ryan and the team at Bold. All I can say is— THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!! At a time when most companies treat customers like faceless tickets to be dealt with as quickly as possible or worse— ignored or disregarded entirely, the team at Bold went above and beyond my highest expectations to resolve a tricky problem that was ultimately caused by my shop's THEME and NOT by the Bold app I was using. I am absolutely BLOWN AWAY with the level of communication and support at Bold. Not only does their product work beautifully, they've also set a new bar in terms of customer support and satisfaction.

February 11, 2021

Thank you so much for the kind review! We are so happy that Ryan and the team was able to help you. It truly makes us happy that we were able to help you. If you ever need us we will be there, thank you for choosing Bold!!