Bold Product Options

by BOLD

Product Options & Customization w/ Conditional Logic & Pricing

31 - 40 of 2089 reviews

SlayThyName

It's an excellent app (although it can take some time setting it up and requires some getting used to). Equally important is product support, and the team is extremely helpful. THANK YOU GUYS, you rock!

Elizabeth Rose Designs

Thank you for your help and patience with my difficult problem Carter. I am grateful for your help.

Hunting-Bow

Very helpful and their customer service is top notch. Kudos to their team members Laurel and Priyanka.

Dukan Oman

These guys know what are they doing! I had an issue which I was trying to get Shopify to fix for days related to my currency. Then I came across this app that offered great features to my eCommerce and had one of their experts to work on my site. Guess what happened? They fixed my first issue with Shopify! I look forward to use more of these guy's apps!

Dharma Eyewear Company

I've been using Product Options since 2014. Today I had to reach out to Carter at support and they were super helpful! Excellent app, excellent support.

DENTAMED USA

Very good App and, Very good customer services.
Dentamed USA Your Medical Dental Equipment

Pacific Hound

I started using this app a few years ago and had absolutely no problems. I then switched themes and ran into every problem under the sun. After going through several different people, Rony, Laurel, and Carter were finally able to provide me the assistance I needed. The app is now running smoother than ever and looks beautiful. Thank you so so so much for providing the help I needed to make this app work for my needs!

Worldbuilders Market

I just started using this app and although a bit confusing at first, it is very easy to use and get set up once you dig in a bit! I've also never had any personal problems with Bold's customer service if you get ahold of them during their actual hours. I think that they might be working remotely, due to COVID, so there is that. I've just recently had Rony help me out and he was about as helpful as one can be!!

Mitzvahland.com

they have been good in the beginning and now that they became big they do not care about you NOR HELP YOU, we updated our theme and we needed them add there code to the theme, i emailed them 10 times called 4 times, and they are acting like a pig NO JOKE, i rarely write bad reviews but its extremely frustrating to go thorough what i am doing and i wouldn't want this for anyone

Entropy

I never write negative reviews without doing everything in my power to resolve it with the company first. Unfortunately my experience with Bold Product Options has been one of the most horrendous customer service situations I have ever encountered. No-one replies... ever! This extends well before the COVID-19 situation as well. We had the app working perfectly on our website for a long time then it stopped working and they re-applied the settings but not as it was setup previously and now it is a mess. There is coded text appearing against some products and the options are appearing against all products when it should only be linked to certain tags. It is causing us no end of customer service issues and I have emailed Bold more times than I care to count but no-one ever replies. I am more than happy to revisit this review if someone can please help me ASAP to resolve the issues with your app that we are experiencing.