Bold Product Options

Bold Product Options

by BOLD

Product Options & Customization w/ Conditional Logic & Pricing

Grow Book™

Does not work with Out Of The Sand Box FLEX theme. I tried to solve the problem with support, takes 48hours + to receive a responds, problem still persists.
PROS: installations is swift
CONS:
- Product images/videos do not load in detail page while app installed (chrome, safari, brave, edge mobile and desktop, all tested, all failed)
- Product options take a while to implement, compared to my new app
- Support is not swift, 48 hours +

It is unfortunate that Shopify enables apps that loose money for all of us to flourish here. I made customer service at OOTSB as well as Shopify aware of this problem. Maybe that is a Canadian custom Americans don't get.

TAHLO

After an initial delay for the install, it appears things will be resolved soon and I am really excited to used the app with the upgraded features on my store.
I look forward to adding an update once live.

Nine Dawn

Nir and Laurel was A for Awesome helped me with my inventory inquiries and made it easy to understand

RAMEN TAISHO

AVOID AT ALL COST, unless you have a lot of time dealing with their dragging support who tries all the tricks they can think of to make you give up contacting them. If you have all the time in the world to deal with their support by all means.

mission: HERO

Love this app. Very easy to install and has all the features I need. I had one tiny little problem with formatting how the total prices show, but Nirav was able to fix it immediately and now it works great. Thanks so much.

Circo's Pastry Shop

Nir helped me about right away on support - super fast and app does what it needs to. Thank you and looking forward to exploring this app more.

RightWingGear.com

Nir was amazing in customer service and helped me in a second! He was very knowledgeable and knew exactly how to help.

Brian N

Update**
They got back to me very shortly after and escalated the issue. It got fixed within 5 hours. I know they were very inundated with a lot of requests, but they work fast and have a good escalation process. I also understand that different theme updates might cause javascript issues, so I'm thankful they were able to help out. Shout out to Mona and Rony for their help!

____________________________________________
Original:
My store's bold commerce has been working improperly for the past 5 days. I pay $49 per month for this too :( Hoping we can get it resolved after this? My theme is a clean install of district theme and customers are breaking my upcharges ex.

Double-check if you guys are having the same issue as I am while you're on the free trial. These guys are hard to get a hold of.

Steps to break Bold Commerce Product Options (lol):
1. Add Item A (basic no add-ons) to Cart
2. Add Item B (most expensive options) to Cart
3. Remove Item A (basic no add-ons)
4. The cart page updates and displays the hidden Bold Options
5. Remove Bold Options "hidden options" to lower cart price, and the description stays the same as Item B (most expensive options)
6. Checkout Item B (most expensive options) but pay Item A price

This has caused me to lose easily $30-$100 per order. Additionally, this leaves me looking like the bad guy to my customers because I cannot afford to just give them the difference or I have to cancel the order... overall an absolutely terrible customer experience.

Proposed solution:
I'm sure there's some sort of script you just copy and paste to the end of some liquid template file which hides the product options from the cart... perhaps that can be shared? Their tutorials/knowledge base is also not very helpful. It shows the solution but to problems that you don't know are you have because there are no "before" screenshots (even though they always ask for before screenshots lol). Their knowledge base also looks to have a ton of dislikes... take that for what you will.

Happy to update my review if they're able to fix this issue, as I'm pretty sure there are other sellers having this issue. (again I'm using District theme... super standard). Change my mind?

sabas.roo

Great customer service all around. J. Buhler did a wonderful job with fixing my website. I truly appreciate it.

MELSGLAMUNITS