Bold Product Options

Bold Product Options

by BOLD

Product Options & Customization w/ Conditional Logic & Pricing

Quirky Perks

I got a high priority support, from Bold. Mona was quite helpful by clearing all my queries. A good support team!

November 5, 2020

Thank you for your feedback. We understand that your time is valuable and we are always doing our best to complete installations as quickly as possible. Some members from our Merchant Success team have reached out to resolve any issues your having and answer any questions. For the quickest response time we always recommend checking out our live chat support as well.

krkc&co

This app is very useful and solved our problem. We changed the theme and asked them to help reinstall the plug-in. It quickly ran into it for us, and it worked perfectly on the new theme.

Rapidracks

We tried many of the other options, but this one did everything we wanted it to. It's pretty straight forward in its setup, and any questions or tweaks we've needed have been dealt with by their support easily and quite quickly. Very friendly and professional support.

November 2, 2020

Thank you for your review! We are so happy that the app provided the functionality you were looking for with the support you needed. Wishing you all the best!

LilliPhant

UPDATE: after got great costumer support from Alina, i got the worse costumer support by your manager Robb, if i could give 0 stars and not 1 that could be better.
worse costumer support ever. Last review: The app work amazing! and Alina from costumer service just perfect! she helped me with eveything i asked on LIVE CHAT so fast! thank you 5/5
helped me raise AOV and CR

October 28, 2020

Thank you so much for the review. Your feedback is so important to us! We are constantly striving to provide the ideal experience for our customers, and your input helps us to define that experience. We are so happy to hear that Alina was able to provide you with great support, and that your have seen your conversion rate and average order value increase!

Paislee's Closet

Trying to use this app and we are on a paid plan but the support is horrible so far. Nobody responds to our email at all. We need help getting this setup or we will be removing it. Please answer our emails and we have some questions after that as well...

October 26, 2020

Thank you for your feedback. We are so sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused, a specialist has reached out to you via email. We hope to help you with your questions and assist you with getting set up!

La Kenza

I was pleasantly surprised by the availability of the Mona agent who really worked very well to solve my problem and answer my request. I had asked for several things at once. She had the patience to answer all my requests. Thank you Mona for your professionalism

October 23, 2020

Thank you so much for your review! We are so glad that Mona was able to help out in a patient and professional way. If you need anything else we are here to help!

MYPETPORTRAIT

Thanks to Camila! She did an awesome job when I had a problem with the product pricing options! Big fan of the app!

October 23, 2020

Thank you so much for your review! We are so glad to hear that you are a big fan of our app and that Camila was able to provide some great support. It really means the world to us. We love your use of Product Options to customize your adorable portraits. All the best!

Dandelion

The support from this app is extremely poor. We have been facing issues with the app and have raised the issue multiple times but did not receive any response from them. Meanwhile the app doesnt work the way it should and causing a loss on every order as the customisation charge is not getting added to the orders.

October 21, 2020

Thank you so much for your feedback. We appreciate all feedback as it helps us to improve our service. When our level of support falls short of our client's expectations, we take it very seriously. We apologize for the issues that you have been experiencing with your priced options. Our Product Options experts have reached out through phone and email to have the issue resolved as soon as possible.

Hey Duvet™

I am so happy right now! This is exactly the app I needed to take my business to the next level. I had a minor setup issue and received excellent and quick support from the Bold Team :) Thank you!!

October 13, 2020

Thank you for your review! We are so happy that we were able to help with any support you needed. We are also very excited to see you take your business to the next level and we will be there for you if you needed any assistance. Thank you!

Blue Box

Really terrible support. You constantly have to be proactive in pushing for a response from Bold.

We had Bold integrate its service with our store and once complete, around a week later, the Bold Options looked unprofessional (did not map with the Shopify options) and no Support from Bold. The Bold options would add duplicates of the option to the cart and then when the customer tried to edit the quantity, the whole item would delete. We had to refund customer's orders due to the faulty Bold options.

I would recommend another service to get around the Shopify 100 variant limit.