Bold Product Options

Bold Product Options

by BOLD

Product Options & Customization w/ Conditional Logic & Pricing

Embroidery Today & More

I contacted Bold App because I was having problems with adding the snippet for adding additional cost to a product. We Nir was the one that helped me. OH MY Gosh, I am so glad I got him. HE IS THE MAN! I didnt' know how to set up a test an he did for me. I was getting very frustrated, I was almost in tears. But to Nir He came through for me. Thank You again sooo soo much!! If I can give more than 5 Stars it would be 10!!

October 8, 2019

Hi there! We're so sorry you were having troubles getting the additional cost added for a product or variant using Product Options!

It's fantastic to hear that Nir was able to swoop in and help you get it all sorted out, though. :-) Thanks so much for the review!

Please let us know if we can assist with anything else in the future.

n-styleid.com

I recommend the bold app constantly. The options app is so robust and easy to use, I love recommending it. Today, Mona professionally answered probably one of the silliest questions I've had to ask all because I couldn't see what was right in front of me. Thank you!

October 4, 2019

Thank you so much for recommending our app - we really appreciate that, and love hearing your experience with it! There's no such thing as a silly question. :-) There are so many different kinds of apps and ways to set them up, it can be difficult to find something that may seem obvious.

Please let us know if we can assist again in the future; we'd love to help! I love the idea of your medical necklaces & dog tags, by the way. And the colour options are a fantastic touch.

Total Safes

Great customer service from Jennifer! She went through the issues i was having and set me off in the right direction! Very helpful!

23/10/2019 - An update from my review, i must say that i faced another complex issue with my bold product options app which was purely due to the way i have to set them out for my products and Bold is the only app that allows me to set my products options out the way i need them and with the great help from Dylan (who was amazing by the way) helped me yet again reach my goals for my accessories! Thank you so much Dylan!

October 4, 2019

Thanks very much for the review! We're glad to hear that Jennifer was able to help you out with the issues you ran into using Product Options - so sorry that you had some troubles with it in the first place!

Please let us know if we can help any further in the future. :-) Good luck with the launch of your store!

TOWN FLYR

The support at Bold for their Product Options are extremely helpful and know the product really well. I recommend it for anyone that wants to create a store with customized options that fit their customers UX.

October 3, 2019

Thank you so much for recommending our Product Options app! We're really glad to hear that you found our support to be so helpful - that's certainly what we strive for. We have plenty of product experts who know our apps inside and out. :-)

ringsforchamps

GREAT product and customer service. Sukh helped a lot. Must write more.Must write more.Must write more.

October 3, 2019

We're so glad to hear that Sukh was able to help you out with what you needed! We appreciate you taking the time to leave us an app review - cheers!

Your rings are gorgeous, by the way!

STORMS / LOS ANGELES

It's better than all the other apps. The support is fast and it just eclipses every other app out there. We're doing custom jewelry and needed a ton of flexibility and features. Nick helped us out in support and answered design and compatibility questions that the other app support couldn't! great experience

October 2, 2019

We really appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review and sharing your thoughts, plus all the kind words! We're so glad to hear that Nick was able to steer you in the right direction with support and questions answered, as well as compatibility constraints.

We're glad we could give you such a great experience, as that's what we strive to do! We look forward to seeing your continued success, and are happy to help with anything else we can in the future!

Praesidium Tactical

This app was the answer to the other options apps that lacked the exact thing I wanted to do, which was have a visual indicator of my options (swatches). Also, the ability to adjust prices with the variants. Throw in the fact that the subsets are saved to choose from later this app is a slam dunk!

October 2, 2019

Hi there! We're SO happy to hear that you were able to find our app, and that it meets your store's needs. We're glad to offer the features that you were looking for! We believe that swatches (and the ability to charge for certain variants) is totally integral to a business with so many customizations, such as yours - such an awesome array of colours and camos on your site!

Cheers for the review! Please let us know if we can assist any further. :-)

Quahogified

When I got this app, I was having some custom styling issues. I reached out to the support and both Alora and Nick were incredibly helpful in getting it solved ASAP AND Nick even gave me a suggestion to significantly decrease my page load time.

Would absolutely recommend!

October 2, 2019

Hey there! We're elated to hear that Alora and Nick were able to help you out, and give you help with the custom styling you were after. We are more than happy to do what we can with small styling fixes so that our apps better match a store's theme.

That's wonderful to hear that Nick was also able to provide you with some suggestions to help with your page load time! Thanks so much for the recommendation!

Based on your store name, I was wondering if it had something to do with a certain T.V. show. :-) Very cool.

Cali Raised LED

Simran was very quick to help with updating our base price when a discount was applied and we had product options needing to be updating. Thank you Simran.

October 3, 2019

Hey there, thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review! We're so glad to hear that Simran was able to help you out with the the updated discount being applied. We'll be sure to pass along those kind words. :-)

Please let us know if we can help with anything else! Cool variety of LED products for trucks, too!

Woof + Wonder Co.

Amazing app for my shop Woof + Wonder. Does everything I need to do, gained me more sales with additional items.

October 1, 2019

Thanks so much for the review; we're really glad that our Product Options app fits your store's needs! Please let us know if we can help at all, but in the meantime, we look forward to seeing your continued success. :-)

By the way, I LOVE your Halloween-themed dog bandanas! They are so cute.