Bold Product Options

Product Options & Customization w/ Conditional Logic & Pricing

From $19.99/month. 14-day free trial.

leavesdesign

Do not make the mistake and install the app
Their app downloads a code to the template and then destroys other things. I had to take something and pay him money to repair the damage they caused. And I'm not talking about the sales I lost
Be smart and do not download their apps !! Even if it's free

Nardo's Natural Private Label

I have had this app since 2014, it is perfect! I recently updated my theme and the Bold Team assisted with installing the new liquid. Alina & the bold team responded right away and were able to assist me every step of the way. This app is perfect for my store, thank you!

November 3, 2021

Thank you for the review. So glad that Alina and team were there to assist you. Thank you for your continued support!

Emily Rosenfeld

The app has allowed me to create the complex nesting options I need to let customers create customized jewelry designs. The support Bold gives has been stellar, and has meant I can use the app to its fullest potential. The support team is terrific!

October 20, 2021

Thank you kindly for the review. We are so happy that our support team was there to help you. We look forward to seeing your sales grow abundantly!

BenShot

This app works very well for us and is super easy to customize on the backend. Their custom support team is also FANTASTIC! They have helped us with a number of customization we wanted to make and their turnaround time has been amazing! I can't recommend this app enough!

October 20, 2021

Thank you for the review. We are so happy that you found the app user friendly and that our support team was there to help. Thank you for the recommendation you are fantastic!

Oxa Leather

Too pricy compare to its competitors. I wish they could work on the price to bring to to a more reasonable level.

SiliconLover.com

the support is very bad! Contacted them several times. They are either very slow in response, only until I pushed through Shopify then I got a reply, or they say, it's not our job, you need to find a shopify expert to solve it, or we do not support this function. If I can, it should be 0.5 star for this review.

BeauCo NC

Had an issue with pbb not connecting to my new store theme. I reached out to Shopify asking to see if something was done wrong on my end; all within 24hrs a Shopify rep reached out to a PBB rep, which in return reached out to me and literally fixed everything for me. Absolutely no confusion and everything fixed so quickly! Recommend Bold for personalized options for listings!

THE THREE WORDS l Cakes & Flowers

If you have an e-commerce website, you NEED this Bold Product Options app! This is save your time and money! Customers will easily make purchases! BOLD is offering a free live chat service, so it is really easy to get an instant support right away! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!

Deerfields Bakery

Support is non-existent. $50 per month for an app and the company does not help with showing options in invoices. All they do is provide you with resources that do not cover the many conflicts with other apps who are listed as compatible. Do not believe the photos of this company with large staff and conference rooms. It took 4 days for them to reply to support tickets and no resolution in the end.

Karism Cadeaux

The Team at Bold is excellent! Although it may be higher in price than other products offered - Please know that Bold Product Options is the best! I would not ever change. Their customer service is excellent!!!!

September 24, 2021

Appreciate the kind words. We pride ourselves on having a team that thanks merchant first. Reach out anytime, we're always eager to help. Thanks for choosing Bold.