Bold Product Options

Bold Product Options

by BOLD

Product Options & Customization w/ Conditional Logic & Pricing

Gear Impressions

This App, Rick, and the team at Bold that helped me get up and running quickly are the best. I appreciate the quick support, follow up and suggestions on ways to accomplish what I needed to get done. Thanks for the support!

October 16, 2019

Hi there, thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review. We're super happy to hear that our support gurus were able to get things working for you and suggest some ideas to try in order to get things working the way you wanted!

Konchef

I installed this app to add a few options to my products and it's doing the job exactly as I want. On another hand, the after-sales service is great. Aman and Rony respond quickly to all requests and they are very helpful.

October 15, 2019

Hi there, thank you very much for the review. We're glad to hear that the app is working exactly how you imagined! Our support team is full of amazing people who are always ready to assist however they can; please let us know if we can assist with anything else.

Designs by Planner Perfect

Very powerful app with lots of function! Thanks to Simran for helping us figure it's additional conditional logic abilities.

October 15, 2019

Thanks so much for the review; we're glad to hear that Simran was able to help you out with Product Options to get conditional logic working for you!

Your planners are gorgeous by the way. :-)

Canada Billard

Really great application. I did enter different kind of options and the customer service is great too. They really our website. Thanks to Dylan for the help!

October 15, 2019

Hi there, thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review. We're really glad to hear that Dylan was able to help you get the options set up and working for your store. Great new website, by the way!

HipFlaskPlus

We have been using the app for a few months with our products having engraving options and we looked today and all of our engraving options were gone. The main point for the 1 star review is that you have to select all your products one by one for the options. you cant select entire groups of products which takes way too much time. If they fix it so you can select entire groups of products I will change my review to 5 stars. for now the app is useless.

October 15, 2019

Hi there, thank you for the feedback about our app. We're so sorry to hear that you ran into issues with the engraving options showing up on your products.

I saw that one of our product experts attempted to give you a call to discuss this better on Friday, however wasn't able to reach you. I was informed that by creating a collection of products that will have the engraving option on it, you can easily assign your options to that entire collection rather than selecting all products individually.

If you're able to, please respond to our latest email from our specialist, Nick, and let us know how we can better reach you! We'd love to be able to help you get Product Options working better - and more easily - on your store.

The Best Gift Ever :)

Big thanks to Alexa from Bold helped us implement and fine-tune the app and settings! Really great feature to have on any website.

October 10, 2019

Thanks very much for taking the time to leave us a review! We're glad to hear that Alexa was able to get the app up and running for you, and it's great to hear that you're enjoying our Product Options app! Please let us know if we can assist with anything else. :)

Wynston & Co

Jade helped me with all my customization needs and overall good customer service even though it took a while.

October 10, 2019

Hi there, I just wanted to sincerely apologize for the delay in getting your installation completed! That's certainly not how we normally like to conduct ourselves, but I'm glad to see that everything is running properly and working for you now.

Please let us know if you need any other assistance with the app; we'd love to assist, and we'll be sure to get you a quicker resolution.

Cheers!

Chapters

Great product, very easy to use and they have a very very responsive support team. Just write them where you’re stuck and they’ll sort it out in the background.

October 9, 2019

Thanks so much for the review; we're glad to hear that you've found our product and support to meet your needs! We're happy to have been able to assist with the issues you ran into. :-)

Thanks very much for leaving us a review! I love the stationary you guys sell!

Wear Your Music

We couldn't run our store without this app. We rely on it for custom products that require sizing without inventory. The support Bold offers is critical. Simran on live chat is the best and cleared up and remaining issues!

October 8, 2019

Thanks so much for the review; we're really glad that our Product Options app is helping your business in such an integral way! Your products are so unique - I love the idea behind the unique guitar string jewelry. We'll be sure to share the kind words with Simran, too!

Golden Rule

Appears to be the only app that allows you to offer custom options in upsells. Camila was super helpful too!

October 8, 2019

We're glad to hear that Camila was able to help you out with your questions about Product Options! It's great to see that you're offering custom options in your upsells, as well. Your custom name jewelry is stunning!