Product Recommendation Quiz

Product Recommendation Quiz | Reviews

by RevenueHunt

Drive Sales, Segment your Customers and Grow your Audience

Humance Cosmetics

Very simple to use quiz maker for my website. The customer support was very responsive and useful. I recommend

March 31, 2020

Thank you Clara for your review! Feel free to reach out to us anytime if you need help with anything else.

THE FACE FOUNDRY

I love this app and the revenue hunt team! Alex was SO responsive and helpful. would recommend to anyone!

March 31, 2020

Thanks for your review Cheyanne! It's been great working with you helping you set up your quiz. Let me know if you need anything else on our side :)

Naravna Hrana za Pse

I try many Product Recommendation Quiz apps, but this one is the best. You can include/exclude products in different ways, which you can't do it other apps. But if you face a problem, Alex will solve it :) . You must try it!

Madrinas Coffee

I used this app to create a quiz to help customers determine which product to try next! We were having trouble figuring out how to add the code to our website to get the quiz to appear & their support team was very communicative and helpful!

Sable Boutique

What a great app!! The quiz is easy to use and build, and offers a better Q&A than other quizzes I have tried. So user friendly. And when I had a few questions about things I needed tweaking, the support was quick and efficient and solved my issues. Highly recommend!!

Cleo

Great application. Intuitive experience with plenty of built-in features to help you get a quiz up quickly. Highly recommend it for those looking for creative ways to increase leads & conversions.

February 19, 2020

Thanks for your awesome review Efren! I'm glad we can be part of your company's success. Let me know if you need any additional help sending your leads to your CRM via Zapier.

SteelJoy!

I am using this app to see if I can engage my viewers to purchase an item. I believe this app will help, support was helpful in setting up the app and showing me how it works. Thanks

February 8, 2020

Thanks for your review Joy! I'm glad we could help you publish the quiz on your store. Let us know if you need any help setting up the product recommendations and remember to activate the email question in your quiz to start capturing leads.

INK+ALLOY

This app seems to be pretty functional. However, it doesn't let me upload photos, just says it's loading forever, and keeps behaving a bit glitchy in other places. It is difficult to see product matching when you have lots of products bc the drop down menu is a bit small. Hoping someone from support can help us out!

February 7, 2020

Thanks for reporting this issue! I'll be glad to help you, I've sent you a couple emails with no response from your team... . Could you send me the photos you're trying to add so I can upload them for you? Please let me know what time is best for you to hop on a call to help you set up your quiz. Kind regards, Alex.

Vu Promo®

Alex has been very helpful. He gave me a work around to resolve the issue in a timely manner. I'll give him a 5 star.

January 30, 2020

Thanks for your review Michael! We're happy to hear that we could solve your issue - our goal is to offer the best support to our app.

Sorry that you ran into this issue! Feel free to contact us via chat or email if you need help with anything else.

Decibel Hearing Aids

When I was writing the quiz and choosing the question links, it would never work no matter how many times I tried. It even made the results to the quiz a product from my school I didn't even put in.

December 14, 2019

Hello Fabio, I wanted to first start off by profusely apologizing for the negative experience you had with our Product Recommendation Quiz app - that's certainly not the experience that we want our merchants to have when working with us or using our apps.

We've investigated the issue you mentioned and have already fixed it for you. If you wanted to give our app another chance, I'd personally help you set up your first quiz and add it to your store.

I've reached out to you via email to discuss our offer further. If you are interested, we'd love to make this right for you. If not, we completely understand, and are very regretful that this is the experience you had while using our app.