Product Recommendation Quiz

Quizzes Drive Sales, Segment your Leads and Grow your Audience

Free plan available. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Lockenbox.com

Location Germany
Time spent using app Over 2 years

One of the most effective apps we have! The recommendations are on point if you understand how to link the right data sources. To know how everything works you can simply follow their documentations, everything is explained in detail, very easy to follow along.

August 11, 2022

Thank you for your kind words, Adina! We're glad you find our Product Recommendation Quizzes helpful and that our documentation is easy to follow. We strive to make both as clear and concise as possible.

If you ever have any questions or need additional help, please don't hesitate to reach out to us. Our team is happy to assist!

Salad Code

Location Spain

I used the APP for the Skin Quiz in my store and Iam very happy with it! It's very easy to use and very effective. The support team is 10. They helped me at all times, and very quickly with all the doubts I had. Solved a small inconvenience that arose in minutes. Great!!!

Hi Jose!

Thank you for using our Product Recommendation Quiz in your store, José. We're glad to hear that you're happy with it and that our support team was able to help quickly with any doubts you had. Thank you for the great review and we hope you continue to find success with our app!

Lovethyskin

I cant get past the results page its very confusing and glitchy. I tried to get contact customer service while I was working it it but there is no chat available only email. Im going to look for an easier app to use.

August 3, 2022

Thanks for sharing your feedback. I’m sorry your experience with the app didn’t match your expectations. Although we, indeed, don't offer chat support, we're always very attentive to our email inbox and we respond as fast as possible, most of the time, within minutes.

I took the freedom to test out your quiz and the result page seems to be working fine. I believe the cause of the issue you're experiencing is that the quiz isn't published on your store yet.

I've sent a follow-up message to your email with instructions on how to publish the quiz on your store and a screenshot of the results page integrating seamlessly with your Shopify cart.

Please let us know, however, if you see something unusual in your end and we'll be more than happy to take a look.

If you need any help changing your current setup or if you have any further questions, I'd be happy to jump on a Zoom call with you. I totally understand your frustration with this issue and we want to make sure your experience is as best as possible and would love to make it up for you.

Kind regards

Navas Lab Apparel

The app is great! Also, setting up my first quiz was super easy and the team at Product Recommendation Quiz were super helpful. They answered all my questions without delays. I totally recommend this app!

August 3, 2022

Thank you for your kind words, Liz! I'm glad you found our app easy to use and that our team was helpful. We're happy to have you on board and we look forward to your success. Thank you for choosing Product Recommendation Quiz!

Frank about tea

Location Netherlands
Time spent using app About 2 months

It's so scarily similar to Typeform, that I was wondering whether Typeform built this app or that they made a very good rip-off, without Typeform knowing ;) So yes, I do love this app.

July 25, 2022

Thank you for trying our app David, and for your honest feedback. We're glad you like it! Our team is passionate about creating the best possible user experience, so we're thrilled to hear that you appreciate our efforts.

Fahrradplaza

Location Netherlands

This app has already yielded me quite a lot of leads. Overall great app and amazing & fast customer support. Highly recommended!

July 23, 2022

Thank you, Thomas, for your kind words about our Product Recommendation Quiz app! We're glad to hear that it's been helpful in generating leads for your business.

Our team strives to provide excellent customer support, and we're happy to know that you've had a positive experience. Thank you for recommending our app!

Wing + Fin Apparel

This is a really cool app with endless functionality. Additionally, the support staff is extremely responsive and kind - highly recommended.

July 20, 2022

Thank you for your kind words, Danny! We're so happy to hear that you're enjoying Product Recommendation Quiz and that our support staff has been responsive and helpful. We hope you'll continue to find value in our app for a long time to come.

Yu-Be

Great customer service. I had so many questions and the support staff was very friendly and went the extra mile to help me set everything up just as I wanted it to be. Now just waiting for results!

July 14, 2022

Thank you for choosing our Product Recommendation Quiz app, Shari! I'm glad to hear that you found our customer service helpful. Our team is passionate about making sure our users have the best experience possible. We're excited to see your results and thank you for using our quiz!

My ilo

Location Australia

This app is great!! I used it to allow my customers to feel informed and guided through their product decision. The help from the team was also super quick and easy to understand! Recommend highly.

July 12, 2022

Thank you for your review, Luciana! We're so glad you found our Product Recommendation Quiz app helpful in guiding your customers through their product decisions. Our team is happy to help and quick to respond! Thank you for recommending us.

Monarch Skin Co

Time spent using app About 2 months

I have used this app in multiple Shopify stores and it's been SO simple to use. Tons of great features, brings in valuable information, and our customers love completing the quizzes. Highly recommend!

July 11, 2022

Thank you for choosing to use our Product Recommendation Quiz, your feedback is really appreciated. We're glad to hear that you've found it simple to use and that your customers love completing the quizzes. We continue to work hard on developing new features and improving the product so that it brings even more value to your business. Thank you for choosing us and we hope you'll stick with us for a long time to come!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 17 18