4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly design, efficient customer support, and ability to boost customer engagement and average order value. Its quiz feature is highlighted for collecting emails and guiding initial purchases. The app's customization options, accurate recommendation algorithm, and smooth integration with third-party systems are also praised. Its pricing, including a free trial, is well-received. It's particularly effective in the beauty industry for product recommendations.

February 23, 2024

This app comes with an easy to follow video tutorial and a super user-friendly interface. I love that it allows me to assign products by variant terms, tags, collections or by the actual products themselves. As I create the quiz, it creates a flow chart and adapts it automatically if I make a significant change. It immediately shows any looping action and eliminates spaghetti-bowl looking flows. My flows are self-determined medium difficulty. 10/10 would recommend. The best part? If you need customer service, they respond quickly and thoroughly with several options to help you with your issue. So if one doesn't work, you don't have to go back and forth.

GearHaul
About 3 years using the app
RevenueHunt replied February 24, 2024

Thank you so much for your fantastic review, Stacy! We're thrilled to hear that you're finding our Shop Quiz app easy to use and beneficial for your needs. It's great to know that the video tutorial and user-friendly interface have helped you navigate the app smoothly. Your satisfaction with the flexibility to assign products and the automatic adaptation of the flow chart to ensure a clean and effective quiz creation process is exactly what we aim for.

We're also delighted to hear about your positive experience with our customer service team. Our goal is to provide quick and efficient support to solve any issues you might encounter.

We appreciate your recommendation and are here to continue providing the best possible experience. Thanks for choosing Shop Quiz, and we look forward to supporting your success!

March 28, 2024

Amazing customer service! Best app for reviews

GYPSY
Over 1 year using the app
RevenueHunt replied March 29, 2024

Thank you so much for your glowing review! We're thrilled to hear that you had a fantastic experience with our customer service team. Providing exceptional service is always our top priority, and it's wonderful to know that we hit the mark for you. If you ever need assistance in the future, please don't hesitate to reach out. We're here to help!

April 1, 2024

Easy to use and great service!

Bubka
4 months using the app
RevenueHunt replied April 2, 2024

Thank you so much for your kind words! We're thrilled to hear that you found our app easy to use and that you had a great experience with our support team. If you ever need anything else, please don't hesitate to reach out. We're here to help!

February 15, 2024

Very nice! I like how quiz is easy to link with products and customer tags for email segmenting . Appreciate the pricing structure as well.

Natural Rock'N Hair and Body
10 months using the app
RevenueHunt replied February 16, 2024

Thank you so much for your wonderful review! We're thrilled to hear that you're enjoying our quiz app and finding it useful for email segmenting. It's great to know that our pricing structure also meets your approval. We appreciate your support and are always here to help make your experience even better. If there's anything more we can do for you or any feedback you'd like to share, please don't hesitate to reach out. Thanks again for choosing us!

January 20, 2024

Great app and brilliant support.

Pedal & Chain
Almost 3 years using the app
RevenueHunt replied January 21, 2024

Thank you so much for your positive review, James! We're thrilled to hear that you're enjoying the app and are satisfied with our support team. If you have any more feedback or need further assistance, feel free to reach out. Your support means a lot to us!

March 23, 2024

Where has this product been my whole life? It's a beautiful!

Radio Warehouse
3 months using the app
RevenueHunt replied March 24, 2024

Thank you so much, Ari! We're thrilled to hear that you love our product. It's always rewarding to know that our hard work is appreciated. If you have any questions or need further assistance, feel free to reach out to us. We're here to help!

January 16, 2024

The app is great. The quiz helps me gather email addresses and performs better than my original sign-up form. The quiz also helps me with the first communication with the customer and helps me guide their first purchase. The app is also a great way to get some specified information about the customer. I can only recommend it!

Malaika New York
Denmark
Over 1 year using the app
RevenueHunt replied January 17, 2024

I'm glad to hear the app is working so well for you, Malaika! Your positive experience with its features, especially in obtaining specific customer information, is really encouraging. Thanks for recommending it!

March 21, 2024

So far so good. Support team is very helpful and responsive and was able to help customize our Quiz the way we want it to.

Cardon
About 2 months using the app
RevenueHunt replied March 24, 2024

Hi Mark, thanks for taking the time to leave a review of our app :)

I see there is still room for improvement on our end and we'd really appreciate your feedback in order to have an excellent experience with us.

Would you like to share with me any further comments, concerns, or suggestions regarding the app and your experience with our customer support team? Our team would love to get a chance to make things better for you.

In the meantime, if you have any questions, please feel free to let us know.

April 8, 2024

Easy & fast to setup.

Villa & Peite
Finland
About 1 month using the app
RevenueHunt replied April 9, 2024

Thank you so much for your glowing review of our Shop Quiz app! We're thrilled to hear that you found it easy and fast to set up. Providing a seamless user experience is our top priority, and feedback like yours reassures us that we're on the right track. If you have any suggestions or feature requests to make your experience even better, please don't hesitate to let us know.

January 30, 2024

Absolutely stellar customer service. Blown away by the ease of use and quick set up. Excellent app.

Canyon Coffee Roasters
6 months using the app
RevenueHunt replied January 31, 2024

I'm thrilled to hear you had such a positive experience with our customer service and found the app both easy to use and quick to set up! Thank you for your wonderful feedback.