Product Recommendation Quiz

Quizzes Drive Sales, Segment your Leads and Grow your Audience

Free plan available. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Winnie Beau London

Time spent using app About 1 month

This app is great so far only been using for 3 weeks but its a hit over here with clients and customers.

April 24, 2022

Thank you for your review! I'm glad to hear that our Product Recommendation Quiz app is a hit with both customers and clients. Feel free to reach out if you have any questions, we'd be happy to help.

RUN24.MX

Location Mexico

Esta aplicacion funciona con tags y nos ayuda por la gran cantidad de variantes y productos que tenemos, ademas de que el servicio al cliente es increible ayudan y muy rapido

April 22, 2022

¡Muchas gracias por usar nuestra app! Estamos felices de poder ayudar al éxito de tu tienda, y por que hayas encontrado utilidad en nuestras diferentes funcionalidades. No dudes en contactarnos de nuevo si necesitas soporte adicional 😊

Hanuman Chai

This app has helped us so much. It does what we wanted it to do, the conditional logic is great, and the support has been responsive and helpful. We would definitely recommend RevenueHunt to growing businesses. In the future, we'll be looking for some more conditional logic capabilities, but for getting something that worked immediately, this has been fantastic.

April 17, 2022

Hi Radhika, thank you for your feedback and the 5 star review. We are so happy to hear that RevenueHunt has been a great help for your business!

We're always looking for ways to improve our app, so if there's anything else we can do to make your experience better please let us know :)

EmberHot

Have had this app running a while now and it has been great for increasing my mailing list. Fantastic and quick support also :-)

April 6, 2022

Thank you for your review Lynn, I'm so glad to hear it's been a valuable asset to your business!

Glad that you've found our customer service team helpful as well. We're always happy to assist and provide support if needed.

Play Beauty

This app is easy to use and very practical. Also, the support team is always happy to help whenever you need them. Highly recommend!

April 6, 2022

Amina, thank you for your review and rating. We're glad to hear you found our app easy to use!

We always want to be there for our users when they need us, so it's great that we were able to help with any questions or issues. Thank you again for taking the time out of your day to leave a review - it means a lot.

Natio

Location Australia

The team to assist with onboarding was excellent, we found no issue in building out the questions and results page and were off and running same day. I am impressed with the Shopify product and collection integration and ability to configure the logic via the upvote and exclude methodology. Our results are as expected and easily modified to accomodate changes to our range and stock availability. Styling of both the quiz and the email has been extremely flexible and allowed the quiz to look integrated into our site on both desktop and mobile. The pricing is extremely reasonable and logical. Couldn't be happier or recommend more highly.

April 5, 2022

Thank you Nicole for your review, I'm so glad to hear that the onboarding was smooth and that you're happy with the results.

I also appreciate that you mention how flexible the styling is--we try hard in this area as well, because no two stores are alike. We hope you'll continue using Product Recommendation Quiz - we've got some exciting things coming up soon!

Mednow.ca

Time spent using app About 2 months

Great app, has everything we were looking for. If we ever need support, their team is very quick to respond and super friendly.

March 30, 2022

Thank you for your review Rodain, I'm so glad to hear that our team was responsive and helpful. We're always trying to make sure we're providing the best possible service and experience for all of our customers!

Meos GmbH

Location Germany

Great app for quizzes. Very customizable, easy to understand and setup + friendly and helpful support

March 28, 2022

Thanks for the feedback Kevin! I'm so glad you enjoyed your experience with the app. Feel free to reach out if you have any other questions, we'd be happy to help.

PUCA - PURE & CARE

Location Denmark
Time spent using app 1 day

I love this app! It is easy to use with a great user interface. If the design settings isn't enough, you can always make custom CSS. The customer service team is also very helpful and respond very quickly.

March 24, 2022

Thank you for the feedback Louise! We're glad to hear that our app is easy to use and has a great user interface. I've passed your compliments on to our team, they will be so pleased to hear that their hard work has been appreciated.

If there's anything else we can do for you, please let us know :)

OVRLAi

I tried a couple other quiz apps and wasn't completely happy. This one is the best by far! Super easy to navigate, short video tutorials make creating the quiz a breeze plus it has a handy feature of being able to preview everything as you create it. Big thanks to Erick for helping me so promptly with a couple of css customizations I needed.

March 22, 2022

Thank you for your review Paola, I'm glad to hear that the Product Recommendation Quiz has been a good fit for you. The video tutorials are a great way to get started and it's wonderful that Erik was able to help with those CSS customizations.

I'm happy we could be of assistance and if there is anything else we can do in the future please don't hesitate to reach out!