Shop Quiz: Product Recommender

Shop Quiz: Product Recommender

Free plan available. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (5)
Developer
September 2, 2022

Been amazing for us so far! It beats anything else we’ve tried (and we’ve tried a lot) and we’re only just getting started with it. Customers love it too - it’s helped us get a tonne of extra sales plus making sure they choose the right products for them. Also brilliant that it starts with a free plan so you can learn how to get the most out of it on day 1. We’ve already upgraded to the Pro subscription as we continue to scale and it’s been brilliant. Also integrates with everything too (Google, Facebook, Klaviyo etc). Also had a query for support and they got back super fast and we’re very helpful. Great work guys!

©FUMEBAR
Time spent using app: 2 months
RevenueHunt replied September 2, 2022

Thank you for your kind words, Sonny! We're thrilled to hear that our Product Recommendation Quiz has been such a valuable addition to your business and that customers are responding positively too. It's great to know that it's helped you get extra sales and that you're finding the integration with other platforms useful.

We're happy to hear that our support team was able to help quickly and effectively when you needed them. Thank you for your business and we hope you'll find our app as helpful as ever!

August 26, 2022

The quiz app is easy to use and the support has been amazing so far as I wanted to customise the colours in my quiz.

Emilia Rose Art Eco Yoga Mats
Time spent using app: 4 days
RevenueHunt replied August 27, 2022

Thank you for choosing to use our quiz app, Emilia! We're glad you find it easy to use and that our support has been helpful. If you have any other questions or suggestions, please don't hesitate to reach out. We love hearing from our users!

August 23, 2022

Super easy to use, helps especially with our subscription service products. Also really great customer service!

Dash Coffee
Finland
Time spent using app: About 1 month
RevenueHunt replied August 23, 2022

Thank you for your kind words, Kevin! We're glad to hear that our Product Recommendation Quiz is helping you with your ReCharge subscription products. And it's great to know that our customer service is up to par -- we aim to please!

We appreciate your business and we hope you'll continue to recommend us to your friends and colleagues. Thank you for taking the time to write this review.

August 18, 2022

This app has been great. We installed it a few days ago and our AOV has doubled. Only thing is I wish the free version would have a few more features to help small businesses make more so that we can afford the paid version. :)

dew lab
New Zealand
Time spent using app: 6 days
RevenueHunt replied August 18, 2022

Thank you for your kind words! We're glad to hear you've seen such great results from using our Product Recommendation Quiz.

The free plan offers all of the app's features unlocked, like the ability to create custom questionnaires, segment your customers and send follow-up emails, that can help small businesses generate more quality leads. The paid plans are simply related to the number of responses your quiz receives on the monthly basis. Our team reached out to you with a special offer to help make the transition easier.

If you have any suggestions for features you would like to see in future versions of our quiz, please don't hesitate to let us know. We love hearing from our users and appreciate your feedback. Thank you again for choosing our quiz and we hope you'll continue seeing great results.

August 16, 2022

Love their support team! They're quick to respond and all ears to improvement suggestions from users.

Clyde's Leather Company
Time spent using app: 2 months

Hi James,

Thank you so much for your kind words about our product recommendations app! We're thrilled to hear that you're enjoying it and that our support team is meeting your expectations. Your feedback is invaluable to us and we'll make sure to pass on your compliments to them.

Thanks again for choosing our quiz builder and we hope you'll continue to find it helpful!

August 16, 2022

super powerful quiz builder! it lets us implement very complicated logic that allows us to recommend the very best options to our customers check out our quiz at unspun.io/fit-quiz if you want to see what this app is capable of!

unspun
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
RevenueHunt replied August 16, 2022

Stephen, thank you so much for taking the time to write such a positive review of our Product Recommendation Quiz app. I'm thrilled to hear that you're finding it so useful and that it's living up to your expectations.

I'll be sure to pass on your compliments to our team - they'll be very happy to know that their hard work is being appreciated. If there's anything else we can do to make your experience even better, please don't hesitate to let us know.

Thank you again for choosing our quiz and for your support!

August 15, 2022

Using this app we have created a great, on-brand skincare quiz for our customers. Not only were we able to provide a resource for our customers, but it is a great tool to generate new leads. Also, the support team is always super helpful and quick to respond to any question and/or technical issue.

The Herb Farm AU
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
RevenueHunt replied August 16, 2022

Thank you, Katrina, for your kind words about our Product Recommendation Quiz! We're glad to hear that you've found it useful in generating leads and providing a resource for your customers. And thank you for acknowledging our support team; they work hard to provide quick and helpful responses to any question or issue.

We hope you continue to find the quiz helpful and look forward to seeing how you put it to use on your store!

August 11, 2022

One of the most effective apps we have! The recommendations are on point if you understand how to link the right data sources. To know how everything works you can simply follow their documentations, everything is explained in detail, very easy to follow along.

Lockenbox.com
Germany
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
RevenueHunt replied August 11, 2022

Thank you for your kind words, Adina! We're glad you find our Product Recommendation Quizzes helpful and that our documentation is easy to follow. We strive to make both as clear and concise as possible.

If you ever have any questions or need additional help, please don't hesitate to reach out to us. Our team is happy to assist!

August 3, 2022

I used the APP for the Skin Quiz in my store and Iam very happy with it! It's very easy to use and very effective. The support team is 10. They helped me at all times, and very quickly with all the doubts I had. Solved a small inconvenience that arose in minutes. Great!!!

Salad Code
Spain
Time spent using app: 5 months
RevenueHunt replied August 3, 2022

Hi Jose!

Thank you for using our Product Recommendation Quiz in your store, José. We're glad to hear that you're happy with it and that our support team was able to help quickly with any doubts you had. Thank you for the great review and we hope you continue to find success with our app!

August 3, 2022

I cant get past the results page its very confusing and glitchy. I tried to get contact customer service while I was working it it but there is no chat available only email. Im going to look for an easier app to use.

Lovethyskin
Time spent using app: 10 days
RevenueHunt replied August 3, 2022

Thanks for sharing your feedback. I’m sorry your experience with the app didn’t match your expectations. Although we, indeed, don't offer chat support, we're always very attentive to our email inbox and we respond as fast as possible, most of the time, within minutes.

I took the freedom to test out your quiz and the result page seems to be working fine. I believe the cause of the issue you're experiencing is that the quiz isn't published on your store yet.

I've sent a follow-up message to your email with instructions on how to publish the quiz on your store and a screenshot of the results page integrating seamlessly with your Shopify cart.

Please let us know, however, if you see something unusual in your end and we'll be more than happy to take a look.

If you need any help changing your current setup or if you have any further questions, I'd be happy to jump on a Zoom call with you. I totally understand your frustration with this issue and we want to make sure your experience is as best as possible and would love to make it up for you.

Kind regards