Product Recommendation Quiz

Quizzes Drive Sales, Segment your Leads and Grow your Audience

Free plan available. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Creatively Intentional

As a candlemaker, I know that some of my potential or current customers need help figuring out which scents to choose online. Product Recommendation Quiz gave me an easy way to provide help through a simple quiz, as well as a way to build my subscriber list. If you ever have questions, the customer support is amazing! Highly recommend this app.

February 1, 2022

Thank you so much for leaving a review! We're glad we have been able to help you streamline the process of helping your customer choose the best items and, at the same time, helping you grow your subscriber list. We're always glad to help, please feel free to contact us if you have any other questions!

Senxios

Very good app, there are options for a lot of customizability. The whole team is also very nice they always reply to me very quickly and help me with areas where I get stuck. Would definitely recommend it!

February 1, 2022

Hello Marco, thanks so much for your review! It's always our pleasure to help you navigate the many different options we have for customizing your quiz. Thank you for using our app and we wish it keeps being part of your business success.

prêtset

This is a great app to recommend products through a quiz. It is very easy to create and update (no need to learn any programming skills!) and gives great results. Customer Service is amazing; reply super fast and always willing to help.

January 30, 2022

Hey Adrián, thanks for taking the time to write your review! I'm happy that you've found our no-code quiz builder easy to use. If you have questions regarding any particular feature, feel free to reach out to us.

Boundby Wine

Location Singapore

1. The team is super helpful
2. The quiz is very customisable & the upvoting system works well to recommend products
3. The integrations really help with retargetting Definitely would recommend

January 27, 2022

Hi Elliot! Our RevenueHunt support team thanks you for this clear review! Our integrations, as well as the voting system, are an important part of the quiz experience and we're happy that you found them useful. Wishing you great conversions in 2022!

Vitafacile shop

Location Italy

I really appreciate 3 different thing of this app: 1- the app is really amazing, super customizable, it works very well and honestly I think it is the best of its category.
2- The quality of the customer care: the people who reply is super nice and kind but, above all (and it is the 3rd point) the support is really effective and quickly solved all my problems. Super suggested

January 24, 2022

It's so great that you found, not one, but THREE good reasons to leave us a review. Thanks so much for it! We're happy that you found our tool useful and that our team was effective in helping you build a great ecommerce quiz.

F G Adamson & Son

This is an excellent app with a free plan available for lower numbers of quiz respondents. I had a query and reached out to support who responded with a suitable solution in just over 1 hour. I would definitely recommend to others. Thanks

January 14, 2022

Thank you for your kind words, Will! It's important for us to provide an impeccable customer experience from the start and we're happy it is the case for you. Wish you many sales in 2022!

EarthTonics

This app was exactly what I was looking for... you can keep it simple or make it super functional and intelligent. I used it for our skincare line to help match clients with their perfect regimen of products. I have definitely seen an increase average order, and it's saved us a ton of time on the customer service end. Thank you so much!

January 12, 2022

Hi Daron, thanks for taking the time to write your amazing review. I'm really happy that our app has been such a great match for your skincare business. Please let me know if you have any questions, I'd be happy to help you out!

The Best Paste

Time spent using app About 2 months

Having used several product quiz apps, this particular app was refreshing in both feature set, simplicity, and support. I was able to do 99% of what I needed, including integrating with all CRMs and tracking tools, and the last 1% I reached out to their support. They responded in under 2 hours and fixed it for me - no arduous back and forth. Big fan of this app, highly recommend.

January 11, 2022

Many thanks for your fantastic review Sanjay! I'm glad that you find our app intuitive and easy to use. Do reach out to us if you need any additional help, we'll be happy to assist :)

Proverb

Time spent using app About 6 hours

A fantastic app, just what we were looking for. Very intuitive and fun to use. Endless options built-in and ability to customise as required. Awesome.

January 7, 2022

Thanks for your fantastic review Luke, we're happy that you're finding our app intuitive and that you can customize the quiz to your needs. Feel free to contact us if you need any further assistance!

US MDO Cosmetic Dermatology

Location Switzerland

Absolutely brilliant app. When we were evaluating apps, there was no other app that gave us the flexibility and functionality needed, it is really good. Also support is fantastic and very responsive. highly recommended.

January 7, 2022

Hi Paul, thanks for your fantastic review! I'm glad you're enjoying the app and working with our support team. Do reach out if you have any other questions 😊