Product Recommendation Quiz

Quizzes Drive Sales, Segment your Leads and Grow your Audience

Free plan available. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

US MDO Cosmetic Dermatology

Location Switzerland

Absolutely brilliant app. When we were evaluating apps, there was no other app that gave us the flexibility and functionality needed, it is really good. Also support is fantastic and very responsive. highly recommended.

January 7, 2022

Hi Paul, thanks for your fantastic review! I'm glad you're enjoying the app and working with our support team. Do reach out if you have any other questions 😊

House Of Beauty India

Location India

Lovely app, even better customercare support. Fabulous asked them for a simple issue it was resolved within minutes.

January 5, 2022

Hi Vibhuti, thanks for your review! I'm happy that you're enjoying the app and working with our customer care team. Please let us know if you need any further assistance.

brownroseessentials

This app is great! I am not the most tech savvy person & had some trouble setting up my quiz. However, the customer support team has been more than helpful in assisting me, and promptly at that! I am not sure if it could be a little more user friendly or if it's just me. Either way, the problems were solved thanks to the support team! I would highly recommend using this app to set up your product quizzes! Will me telling my colleagues!

January 4, 2022

Hey Bree, thanks for taking the time to write your fantastic review. I'm happy that our team has been able to assist you getting your quiz ready. Please feel free to reach out to us if you have any additional questions :)

Berrybites

I used this app to help my customers choose the right meal bundles for their babies. I was burned out at first because I did not know how to use the available functions in the app. Without hesitating, the staff walked me through the process and even actively helped me create a draft. I purchased a free plan and it is right enough to meet my needs. Highly recommended!

January 2, 2022

Thanks so much for your fantastic review Winna, I'm glad we finally make it work out for you. We're looking forward to your store's success with the app. Feel free to reach out if you have any other questions, we're here to help.

Revoderm

I used this app to set up a skincare quiz on my customer's Shopify store. The app is powerful and beautifully designed.
Tech support was excellent. They sent clear responses within minutes every time. Great job!

December 29, 2021

Thanks so much for your fantastic review, Andy! I'm glad you're finding the app useful and easy to use. Please feel free to reach out to our support team if you have any other questions, we'll be more than happy to help.

Taelor.Style

Time spent using app About 1 year

Very well-designed app. The quiz customization options they offered helped us solve many pain points.

December 25, 2021

Thanks for taking the time to write your review! I'm happy that you're liking our customization options and that our support team could resolve the issues you had. Feel free to reach out to us if you have any other questions :)

Stride & Glory

I've only just started using the app but so far the quiz builder is a great tool and I'm really excited to see how it will help my business. Support got back to me when I had a query within a couple of hours and their response was so helpful and detailed.

December 19, 2021

Hey team! We're super happy that you found your app and that you've noticed that it has potential to help your business. Feel free to reach out if you have any other questions, we're glad to be part of your success 😎

SOMOS

Location Spain
Time spent using app About 1 month

Recomendable 200%!
Instalar este quiz ha sido de las mejores decisiones tomadas durante 2021 y la verdad que ha amplificado mucho la entrada de leads.
Espero que vayan sacando nuevas funcionalidades porque estoy seguro que le sacaremos aún más partido!
Seguid así!

December 16, 2021

¡Muchas gracias por su review! Para nosotros es muy importante y, sobre todo gratificante, escuchar que hemos sido parte del éxito que ha logrado su negocio este 2021. Seguiremos actualizando y mejorando nuestra app para ustedes, y si tienen alguna sugerencia, pregunta, o simplemente un comentario, estaremos felices de escucharlos. ¡Saludos!

La Maison Smith

Time spent using app About 22 hours

Je suis toujours en train de découvrir l'application mais elle est très complète : création et personnalisation du quiz et toutes les connexions au niveau de la boutique, des emails automatisés, CRM, stats ! Service client au top : merci à Paulina pour sa réactivité et son aide précieuse !

December 13, 2021

Merci pour votre revue gentille! C'est important de connaître l'opinion des nos nouveaux clients. Nous sommes heureux que vous trouviez les fonctionnalités de notre app utiles et que vous ayez eu une bonne expérience avec notre support client. Salutations!

LN challenge

This app had all the features we needed and more! There's a solid team behind this app that goes above and beyond in helping their clients.

December 8, 2021

Thanks a lot for your fantastic review! I'm glad that you've found our app useful and with all the features you need. If you have any improvement suggestions, we're all ears 😀