Product Recommendation Quiz

Product Recommendation Quiz

by RevenueHunt

Drive Sales, Segment your Customers and Grow your Audience

BD Lashes

This app has been so helpful to help my customers choose the right product! my customers absolutely love it as it is so easy to use and navigate! im really happy with how this app has helped my store grow. highly recommend

EVE MILAN New York

I installed the app seamlessly about 2 months ago. It has increased engagement with my store and helped to navigate customers through my different offerings. I reached out to the customer service team to ask about upgrade questions, the response was prompt and helpful which is a major plus. I’m happy I found this app it’s now a key piece in my sales funnel.

The Good Hippie

I love this app! It's easy to set up and my sales went up after installing it. It sends you an email every time some takes the quiz, you receive their results, and you see whether or not they place that suggested item in their cart. It's fantastic and really fun for customers. I'd highly recommend to anyone with a product driven business.

MATCHASOAP

I use this app to provide our community with an easy quiz and help them choose the products that perfectly match their needs.

Be Blessed Skincare

I love this app! I have been trying to add a quiz to my store for months but it has been so difficult and time consuming. I found this app and had a quiz up and running in no time and I am already seeing sales. The customer service I have received is outstanding! I get prompt answers to all my questions.

Boxofwine.ie

Excellent conversion rates due to the quiz, allowing us to collect customer data and retarget with email blasts. We wanted an addition to the app (Date of Birth Feature), and the owner had the changes done in less than 24 hours.

Extremely responsive team and great to work with. Great value too, with free options available to allow you to scale. Great work!

The Rocky Pet Company

This app is hands down amazing. It did much more than what I expected it to do. I will definitely upgrade to a premium version. Beyond the app, the customer service is unbelievable it good. Alex went above and beyond to help us accommodate our specific needs.

September 11, 2020

Thanks for your review Patricio! I really like how your quiz is looking and I'm looking forward to its launch. Please let us know if you have any questions, I'd be glad to help.

Puzzles-and-Games.com

Simplicity. That is all I ask for. Thank you so much for building an app that makes such an important task so so straightforward. Brilliant app and cannot recommend highly enough. We are really excited to begin using this on our site.

July 21, 2020

Wow, thanks a lot for your review! I'm glad you found our app user-friendly. Feel free to reach out to us if you have any questions :)

BIOM, LLC

We are using this app to help customers find the right product. We are capturing way more leads than before. We tried another app before but it didn't compare to this. This works phenomenal and the customer support is exceptional by any means. We highly recommend this app. It's probably the no. 1 app in our store

June 17, 2020

Thanks for your review Thomas, we're glad we're the no. 1 app in your store! It's been a pleasure working with you, your feedback and suggestions have been super valuable. Feel free to reach out to us anytime if you need anything else on our end.

Whole Beauty Institute

Seriously amazing. So much functionality and the customer service is absolutely fantastic. I made suggestions for added functions and I saw them within the app the next week. Get in on it while it's hot.

June 3, 2020

Thanks so much for your review and for your feedback. Actually, we were discussing internally about including a "conditional blocks" feature in the results page. We'll bump it up in our roadmap and let you know when it's released :)