Shop Quiz: Product Recommender

Shop Quiz: Product Recommender

Free plan available. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
RevenueHunt
4.9
June 30, 2022

Great layout and flexibility on options to customise and personalise. Support was super quick (under 5 mins of me sending an email request). Would highly recommend!

Crockd
Time spent using app: 2 days
RevenueHunt replied July 1, 2022

Thank you for taking the time to try our Product Recommendation Quiz app, Nick! I'm glad to hear you found it easy to use and that our support was quick to respond. We appreciate your feedback and I'll be sure to pass it on to the team.

June 24, 2022

Amazing team, great support. We use this App to customize recommendations to our customers. It is super easy to build a quiz and get started. The integration with our Email marketing platform went smoothly as well. Kudos to the helpful support team who respond to my questions so quickly and patiently, and have my issued sorted out within a couple of hours. Definitely recommend.

OutdoorMaster
Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app: 5 months
RevenueHunt replied June 24, 2022

Thank you for choosing our Product Recommendation Quiz Wei, and for taking the time to write such a positive review. We're thrilled to hear that you found our quiz builder easy to use and that the integration with your email marketing platform went smoothly.

Our support team strives to provide quick and helpful assistance, so it's great to know they were able to resolve your issues promptly. We appreciate your recommendation and look forward to seeing how our quiz helps increase engagement with your customers.

June 14, 2022

My coffee roasting business uses PRQ to help our online guests achieve higher levels of satisfaction with their purchases. This drives repeat buying and word of mouth. The last company I worked with, we used PRQ and had to upgrade pretty quickly due to its success! I hope for the same this time around

Vignette Coffee Roasters
Time spent using app: 3 days
RevenueHunt replied June 14, 2022

Thank you for choosing Product Recommendation Quiz! We're excited to help your coffee roasting business grow! Feel free to reach out to our support team if you have any questions, we'd be happy to assist.

June 8, 2022

Great app, I highly recommend it! Easy to set up, helps with conversion a lot and engage customers to interact with your shop. If need assistance, customer service is super-fast and very helpful!

Colorescience UK
Time spent using app: 3 months
RevenueHunt replied June 8, 2022

Thank you for your kind words, Chris! We're so happy you've had a great experience with our Product Recommendation Quiz app and that our customer service was able to help quickly and effectively. We hope you'll continue to find it valuable and helpful for your business' success 😊

May 25, 2022

Now more than ever, customers need to feel that your product is the right choice for their personal needs. A quiz is one of the best ways to make them feel understood, and all you have to do is set it up once :) I have been very happy with the app and the support team is crazy. One request: I would appreciate a summary view of the results, where you can see the % for each answer.

LuxMate
Italy
Time spent using app: About 2 months
RevenueHunt replied May 25, 2022

Thank you so much for your review and your valuable feedback, Nicolò! We're really happy that you're satisfied with the app and you've found the support up to the task. We've noted down your suggestion and passed it on to our dev team. Thanks again and feel free to reach out if you have any other questions 😊