Product Recommendation Quiz

Quizzes Drive Sales, Segment your Leads and Grow your Audience

Free plan available. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

OVRLAi

I tried a couple other quiz apps and wasn't completely happy. This one is the best by far! Super easy to navigate, short video tutorials make creating the quiz a breeze plus it has a handy feature of being able to preview everything as you create it. Big thanks to Erick for helping me so promptly with a couple of css customizations I needed.

March 22, 2022

Thank you for your review Paola, I'm glad to hear that the Product Recommendation Quiz has been a good fit for you. The video tutorials are a great way to get started and it's wonderful that Erik was able to help with those CSS customizations.

I'm happy we could be of assistance and if there is anything else we can do in the future please don't hesitate to reach out!

Dentabryte

So far I have only had positive experiences with the RevenueHunt apps and team. Customer service is AWESOME!!! I love the Product Recommendation Quiz app...works perfect and is relatively easy to use. Additionally, all the apps I've used work perfectly, with little to no problems. Any tiny issues I've had have been solved within minutes. I will continue to use. Awesome job and awesome apps! Easily 5 stars!

March 15, 2022

Thank you for your review, John! I'm glad that it's working out for you so far with RevenueHunt and we're so happy to hear that our team has been able to help you and provide a positive experience.

We appreciate the time you've taken to share your thoughts on our Product Recommendation Quiz app and we'll be sure to pass this feedback along internally as well. If there are any other specific questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to reach out and we will do whatever we can to help!

Freya + Bailey Skincare

Great app, really helps in terms of customer support and function. Wonderful customer service as well.

March 11, 2022

Hi Abbie, thank you for taking the time to leave a review! I'm glad that you've been able to get some use out of our product recommendation quiz and found it helpful.

I'll be sure to share your feedback with the team here so they know how much we appreciate customer input.

SinoPlaSan AG

Location Germany

Best product quiz out there. Great functionality and support! It's very easy to build your quiz and link the products. I can only recommend this app!

March 10, 2022

Thank you for your review, Alexander! It's always a pleasure to hear that we're meeting and exceeding our customers' expectations. I'm glad you found the quiz builder easy to use and appreciate your feedback on the functionality of the app.

Konjo Naturally

Great app! I've been through so many quiz platforms this one is straightforward and affordable. I wish I had found it sooner. Love how the result page has been driving traffic to product pages. HIGHLY RECOMMEND IF YOU WANT TO GENERATE LEADS

March 9, 2022

Thank you for your review Helena! We love hearing from our customers and are so happy to hear that we're providing a service you find helpful. I'm glad it's working well for you :)

Jump.ca

Great app with all the customization you need to match your brand. They send instructional emails properly without over spamming your inbox. Also, AMAZING customer service, not sure if I've seen a response time as fast as RevenueHunt!

March 4, 2022

Thank you for your review Wilson, it's so great to hear that you're enjoying the app. We take pride in our customer service and have a dedicated team of support specialists ready to help at any time. If there is anything we can do to make your experience with us even better, please let me know!

Maison Kkot - Votre club de bien-être holistique

Location France

This app is great.
The use is intuitive and the customer service is attentive and efficient.
I recommend it.

March 4, 2022

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review, Maud. I'm glad to hear that you had such a great experience with our app!

Cinque Ports Healthcare

Very impressive user interface and even without reading the instructions it has been intuitive enough to create a fantastic product recommender

February 25, 2022

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review for our quiz. I'm glad it was easy to use and intuitive!

The interface is actually very simple, we're happy that it's been working well for you so far. If there are any features or functionality that you're missing, please let us know :)

Cascadian Water

I used this app to help customers dial in the best solution for their specific needs. Very powerful yet simple to use. Whenever I had a question I got an answer within a short time.

February 23, 2022

Thanks for taking the time to review Product Recommendation Quiz. I'm glad you found the app useful and that our support team was able to help you quickly!

SaltWrap

I tried a few other review apps before landing here. Easiest to setup, great design, responsive support. and best value for money. Highly recommend

February 21, 2022

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We're so pleased that you found our quiz easy to set up and designed well! Your feedback will be passed along to our team as they work on future updates.

I also want to thank you for highlighting how responsive we were in your support experience - it's always important to us that we provide timely, accurate responses. Thank you again for your patronage and I hope this is just the beginning of a long relationship with Product Recommendation Quiz!