Product Recommendation Quiz

Drive Sales, Segment your Customers and Grow your Audience

Free plan available. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

Wowie Dogs

I am using this app to build out a questionnaire for a dog subscription box. I needed a few tweaks to make it work, but support was excellent helping me to make it work just the way I needed it to. They were super responsive and extremely knowledgeable. 5 stars all day!!

July 2, 2021

Hey Julie! Thanks so much for your fantastic review. I'm glad we could tweak the quiz to your liking. Please feel free to reach out to us if you need anything else :)

Silkenn

I used recommendation quiz to create a quiz for my online store. The app is very easy to use and integrated seamlessly into my store. I reached out to customer service via email to answer a few questions on some of the apps features and they responded within minutes. Great experience, definitely recommend!

July 1, 2021

Thanks a lot for your review Ericka! I’m glad you're enjoying our app and working with our team. Please let me know if you need any further assistance from us, we’d be happy to help.

Dermadora

I would love to put 5 star , Im super happy , it was easy and professional contents , customer service is awesome

July 1, 2021

Hi Jennifer, thanks a lot for your fantastic review, I'm glad we can be part of your success. Please feel free to reach out if you have any other questions!

Somos

The app is helping me create a unique product experience for our customers. Loe how the product recommendations work

June 21, 2021

Thank you very much for your review Antonio! Please let us know if you need any further help :)

SMOOD skin

I got help very fast - and without hesitation. Good customer service staff, that I know now already in the beginning of using the app.

June 20, 2021

Thank you for your review Kennie! Feel free to reach out to us if you have any other questions, we're just one email away 🙂

VikingDOTA

Very useful application with a lot of features, and the support is awesome too. Highly recommend this app.

June 20, 2021

Thanks for taking the time to write this review Tung! Please let us know if you need any further assistance, we'd be happy to help.

NAYA Glow

Love the support and love the app. Been well thought through! Keep up the good work and look forward to new features.

June 17, 2021

Hi Sarah, thanks so much for your review! I'm glad your enjoying working with our app and our team, Feel free to reach out to us with new features suggestions, you can contact us via email 🙂

Zen-Kinderwagen.nl

Beautiful app with many features. Really a godsend for what I was looking for. The support team answers within minutes. Great service! Thanks a lot!

June 17, 2021

Thanks a lot for your review Thom! It's much appreciated. Please feel free to reach out to us if you have any other questions, we've be happy to assist.

Odoraa Organic Tea

I used this app to create a product recommendation quiz. I followed the instructions and copied the html code into my home page to create a quiz button. Unfortunately, the supply theme I am using was not compatible with the quiz button html codes. I had to contact Shopify to fix the broken theme. I have to give credit to Alex though for going above and beyond to provide excellent customer service. He offered solutions and was ready to resolve the issue. I greatly appreciate it. Thank you Alex! Keep up the good work!

June 21, 2021

Hello Nadine, it's super kind of you to have reconsidered the rating of our app!

I can assure you that your feedback has been super valuable and thanks to you we've spotted the potential incompatibility in the Supply theme and managed to find a workaround to use our quiz on stores which have this theme installed.

Please feel free to reach out to me if you decide to install the app again, I'll personally walk you through it and help you get onboarded. In any case, I wish you the very best and every success in your business endeavours.

Madluvv

App developer was very helpful and we love the quiz function. It's helped our conversion a lot and we plan on keeping it for a long time!

June 12, 2021

Hi Justin & team, thanks so much for your review. It's been a pleasure working with you and we're glad to be part of your success! We're always happy to help if you have any further questions.