Shop Quiz: Product Recommender

Shop Quiz: Product Recommender

Free plan available. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (5)
Developer
August 2, 2022

The app is great! Also, setting up my first quiz was super easy and the team at Product Recommendation Quiz were super helpful. They answered all my questions without delays. I totally recommend this app!

Navas Lab Apparel
Time spent using app: 6 days
RevenueHunt replied August 3, 2022

Thank you for your kind words, Liz! I'm glad you found our app easy to use and that our team was helpful. We're happy to have you on board and we look forward to your success. Thank you for choosing Product Recommendation Quiz!

July 25, 2022

It's so scarily similar to Typeform, that I was wondering whether Typeform built this app or that they made a very good rip-off, without Typeform knowing ;) So yes, I do love this app.

Frank about tea
Netherlands
Time spent using app: About 2 months
RevenueHunt replied July 25, 2022

Thank you for trying our app David, and for your honest feedback. We're glad you like it! Our team is passionate about creating the best possible user experience, so we're thrilled to hear that you appreciate our efforts.

July 22, 2022

This app has already yielded me quite a lot of leads. Overall great app and amazing & fast customer support. Highly recommended!

Fahrradplaza
Netherlands
Time spent using app: 9 months
RevenueHunt replied July 23, 2022

Thank you, Thomas, for your kind words about our Product Recommendation Quiz app! We're glad to hear that it's been helpful in generating leads for your business.

Our team strives to provide excellent customer support, and we're happy to know that you've had a positive experience. Thank you for recommending our app!

July 20, 2022

This is a really cool app with endless functionality. Additionally, the support staff is extremely responsive and kind - highly recommended.

Wing + Fin Apparel
Time spent using app: 8 days
RevenueHunt replied July 20, 2022

Thank you for your kind words, Danny! We're so happy to hear that you're enjoying Product Recommendation Quiz and that our support staff has been responsive and helpful. We hope you'll continue to find value in our app for a long time to come.

July 14, 2022

Great customer service. I had so many questions and the support staff was very friendly and went the extra mile to help me set everything up just as I wanted it to be. Now just waiting for results!

Yu-Be
Time spent using app: 8 days
RevenueHunt replied July 14, 2022

Thank you for choosing our Product Recommendation Quiz app, Shari! I'm glad to hear that you found our customer service helpful. Our team is passionate about making sure our users have the best experience possible. We're excited to see your results and thank you for using our quiz!

July 11, 2022

This app is great!! I used it to allow my customers to feel informed and guided through their product decision. The help from the team was also super quick and easy to understand! Recommend highly.

My ilo
Time spent using app: 4 days
RevenueHunt replied July 12, 2022

Thank you for your review, Luciana! We're so glad you found our Product Recommendation Quiz app helpful in guiding your customers through their product decisions. Our team is happy to help and quick to respond! Thank you for recommending us.

July 11, 2022

I have used this app in multiple Shopify stores and it's been SO simple to use. Tons of great features, brings in valuable information, and our customers love completing the quizzes. Highly recommend!

Monarch Skin Co
Time spent using app: About 2 months
RevenueHunt replied July 11, 2022

Thank you for choosing to use our Product Recommendation Quiz, your feedback is really appreciated. We're glad to hear that you've found it simple to use and that your customers love completing the quizzes. We continue to work hard on developing new features and improving the product so that it brings even more value to your business. Thank you for choosing us and we hope you'll stick with us for a long time to come!

July 11, 2022

Une application très utile avec une prise en main rapide (et des tutos très bien détaillés !). Une équipe rapide et efficace qui vous accompagne en cas de soucis.

Bivouak
France
Time spent using app: 5 months
RevenueHunt replied July 11, 2022

Merci beaucoup pour votre évaluation géniale, Malou ! N'hésitez pas à nous contacter si vous avez d'autres questions, nous serons heureux de vous aider.

July 8, 2022

I tested every Product Quiz on the Shopify App. This one, hands down, is the best when you consider price, customizability and function. After I got knee deep and saw that this was the app to use, I was pleasantly surprised with the responsiveness of the support team. They were quick and seemed invested in my success with the app. Also, they have very good documentation. For as new as the app is, there's quite a robust library of resources. Great job! Highly recommended.

Aklasu
Time spent using app: 6 days
RevenueHunt replied July 9, 2022

Thank you for choosing our Product Recommendation Quiz, Mensah! And for your positive review. We're glad to have you on board and we appreciate your feedback. Our team is committed to providing the best possible experience with our app and we're happy to know that you found it helpful.

If you ever need help with anything or have any suggestions, please don't hesitate to reach out. We want to make sure that you are getting the most out of our app and that it's working perfectly for your business. Thanks again 😀

June 30, 2022

Great layout and flexibility on options to customise and personalise. Support was super quick (under 5 mins of me sending an email request). Would highly recommend!

Crockd
Time spent using app: 2 days
RevenueHunt replied July 1, 2022

Thank you for taking the time to try our Product Recommendation Quiz app, Nick! I'm glad to hear you found it easy to use and that our support was quick to respond. We appreciate your feedback and I'll be sure to pass it on to the team.