Product Recommendation Quiz

Product Recommendation Quiz

by RevenueHunt

Drive Sales, Segment your Customers and Grow your Audience

Zen-Kinderwagen.nl

Beautiful app with many features. Really a godsend for what I was looking for. The support team answers within minutes. Great service! Thanks a lot!

June 17, 2021

Thanks a lot for your review Thom! It's much appreciated. Please feel free to reach out to us if you have any other questions, we've be happy to assist.

Odoraa Organic Tea

I used this app to create a product recommendation quiz. I followed the instructions and copied the html code into my home page to create a quiz button. Unfortunately, the supply theme I am using was not compatible with the quiz button html codes. I had to contact Shopify to fix the broken theme. I have to give credit to Alex though for going above and beyond to provide excellent customer service. He offered solutions and was ready to resolve the issue. I greatly appreciate it. Thank you Alex! Keep up the good work!

June 21, 2021

Hello Nadine, it's super kind of you to have reconsidered the rating of our app!

I can assure you that your feedback has been super valuable and thanks to you we've spotted the potential incompatibility in the Supply theme and managed to find a workaround to use our quiz on stores which have this theme installed.

Please feel free to reach out to me if you decide to install the app again, I'll personally walk you through it and help you get onboarded. In any case, I wish you the very best and every success in your business endeavours.

Madluvv

App developer was very helpful and we love the quiz function. It's helped our conversion a lot and we plan on keeping it for a long time!

June 12, 2021

Hi Justin & team, thanks so much for your review. It's been a pleasure working with you and we're glad to be part of your success! We're always happy to help if you have any further questions.

Bridal Glow by Zeyl Beauty

Such an incredible quiz app, super easy to use and customize. Their service is amazing, they always respond promptly and do whatever they can to help me out. I would recommend this over any other quiz app I have tried!

June 9, 2021

Hi Niha! Thanks a lot for your review. It's been great working with you helping you set up your quiz. Please let me know if you need anything else on our end :)

Shaken & Stirred

Customer service: I just started using this app and Alex has been beyond helpful and quick to respond to all my questions. He's been incredible The app: It's perfect. I can't begin to tell you how user friendly it is and does exactly what I need to do. It is very smooth. You can tell that the app was made really well, keeping the customer/user in mind.

June 2, 2021

Thanks so much for your awesome review Iksheeta, I'm happy that you're enjoying working with the app and our team so far. Please feel free to contact us if you need any further help!

Wellbinista

We got in contact with Alex on Revenuehunt when we wanted to set up customer accounts and make the product recommendations from the quizzes appear on the accounts. He have been very helpful through the whole process so don't hesitat to contact Revenuehunt if you need any help!

June 2, 2021

Thank you for your review Josefine, I'm glad we could help you add that extra custom functionality to your customer account. I'm confident that this personalized experience will be super helpful for your customers. Please let me know if you have any other questions!

Suna Wellbeing

Actually blown away by the intelligent and helpful support provided by Revenue Hunt - absolutely next level efficiency and outcomes. The app is really flexible and has so much built in functionality its a way more user friendly and cost effective option than other apps. Very pleased and a real relief as we were looking for a user friendly way to survey our customers for ages. The product suggestion function will be useful too but we are primarily using for customer satisfaction.

May 28, 2021

Wow, thank you SO MUCH for this awesome review Huia! I'm really glad that you're enjoying our app and working with our team. Please feel free to reach out if you need any further help, I'd be happy to assist.

STUDIYO Jewelry

So far so good! I've just installed it a few days ago and creating the quiz is pretty straight forward, plus they have really great FAQs. Alex was also really helpful in getting the quiz to publish on my website page properly because of my customized template (even though technically that is outside of the app's scope) Really appreciate that! :)

May 26, 2021

Thanks a lot for taking the time to write this review, Diana! I'm glad that we could assist you and solve the issue. Feel free to reach out to us if you have any further questions, we'd be happy to help.

Brillare

This is one of the best apps out there for product recommendation. We have installed it, the quiz building process is quite simple plus the design functionalities are good. Support from the team regarding customization was indeed prompt.

May 20, 2021

Thanks for your review Maulik! I'm glad you're enjoying the app, it's been great working with you helping you set up your quiz. Please let me know if you need anything else on our end :)

HI-VIBE

Great app for building an assessment to give accurate product recommendations. Conditional logic is easy to use, and also allows products to be excluded from recommendations based on answers, which other apps I've tested do not (game changer for us). Support team is excellent!! Very helpful and responsive. Highly recommended.

May 20, 2021

Thanks so much for your awesome review Presley! I'm glad that you're enjoying working with our app and our support team. Feel free to reach out if you need any further help from us, we'll be happy to assist.