Product Recommendation Quiz

Quizzes Drive Sales, Segment your Leads and Grow your Audience

Free plan available. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Play Beauty

This app is easy to use and very practical. Also, the support team is always happy to help whenever you need them. Highly recommend!

April 6, 2022

Amina, thank you for your review and rating. We're glad to hear you found our app easy to use!

We always want to be there for our users when they need us, so it's great that we were able to help with any questions or issues. Thank you again for taking the time out of your day to leave a review - it means a lot.

Natio

The team to assist with onboarding was excellent, we found no issue in building out the questions and results page and were off and running same day. I am impressed with the Shopify product and collection integration and ability to configure the logic via the upvote and exclude methodology. Our results are as expected and easily modified to accomodate changes to our range and stock availability. Styling of both the quiz and the email has been extremely flexible and allowed the quiz to look integrated into our site on both desktop and mobile. The pricing is extremely reasonable and logical. Couldn't be happier or recommend more highly.

April 5, 2022

Thank you Nicole for your review, I'm so glad to hear that the onboarding was smooth and that you're happy with the results.

I also appreciate that you mention how flexible the styling is--we try hard in this area as well, because no two stores are alike. We hope you'll continue using Product Recommendation Quiz - we've got some exciting things coming up soon!

Mednow.ca

Great app, has everything we were looking for. If we ever need support, their team is very quick to respond and super friendly.

March 30, 2022

Thank you for your review Rodain, I'm so glad to hear that our team was responsive and helpful. We're always trying to make sure we're providing the best possible service and experience for all of our customers!

Meos GmbH

Great app for quizzes. Very customizable, easy to understand and setup + friendly and helpful support

March 28, 2022

Thanks for the feedback Kevin! I'm so glad you enjoyed your experience with the app. Feel free to reach out if you have any other questions, we'd be happy to help.

PUCA - PURE & CARE

I love this app! It is easy to use with a great user interface. If the design settings isn't enough, you can always make custom CSS. The customer service team is also very helpful and respond very quickly.

March 24, 2022

Thank you for the feedback Louise! We're glad to hear that our app is easy to use and has a great user interface. I've passed your compliments on to our team, they will be so pleased to hear that their hard work has been appreciated.

If there's anything else we can do for you, please let us know :)

OVRLAi

I tried a couple other quiz apps and wasn't completely happy. This one is the best by far! Super easy to navigate, short video tutorials make creating the quiz a breeze plus it has a handy feature of being able to preview everything as you create it. Big thanks to Erick for helping me so promptly with a couple of css customizations I needed.

March 22, 2022

Thank you for your review Paola, I'm glad to hear that the Product Recommendation Quiz has been a good fit for you. The video tutorials are a great way to get started and it's wonderful that Erik was able to help with those CSS customizations.

I'm happy we could be of assistance and if there is anything else we can do in the future please don't hesitate to reach out!

Dentabryte

So far I have only had positive experiences with the RevenueHunt apps and team. Customer service is AWESOME!!! I love the Product Recommendation Quiz app...works perfect and is relatively easy to use. Additionally, all the apps I've used work perfectly, with little to no problems. Any tiny issues I've had have been solved within minutes. I will continue to use. Awesome job and awesome apps! Easily 5 stars!

March 15, 2022

Thank you for your review, John! I'm glad that it's working out for you so far with RevenueHunt and we're so happy to hear that our team has been able to help you and provide a positive experience.

We appreciate the time you've taken to share your thoughts on our Product Recommendation Quiz app and we'll be sure to pass this feedback along internally as well. If there are any other specific questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to reach out and we will do whatever we can to help!

Freya + Bailey Skincare

Great app, really helps in terms of customer support and function. Wonderful customer service as well.

March 11, 2022

Hi Abbie, thank you for taking the time to leave a review! I'm glad that you've been able to get some use out of our product recommendation quiz and found it helpful.

I'll be sure to share your feedback with the team here so they know how much we appreciate customer input.

SinoPlaSan AG

Best product quiz out there. Great functionality and support! It's very easy to build your quiz and link the products. I can only recommend this app!

March 10, 2022

Thank you for your review, Alexander! It's always a pleasure to hear that we're meeting and exceeding our customers' expectations. I'm glad you found the quiz builder easy to use and appreciate your feedback on the functionality of the app.

Konjo Naturally

Great app! I've been through so many quiz platforms this one is straightforward and affordable. I wish I had found it sooner. Love how the result page has been driving traffic to product pages. HIGHLY RECOMMEND IF YOU WANT TO GENERATE LEADS

March 9, 2022

Thank you for your review Helena! We love hearing from our customers and are so happy to hear that we're providing a service you find helpful. I'm glad it's working well for you :)