Stamped Product Reviews & UGC

Collect product reviews, photo reviews, video reviews & UGC

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Scentfill Com

Feature rich with a variety of badges and automated email reminders with coupon codes and integrations. Tommy in support is extremely helpful. Amazing support beyond any app I am using, They even customized some features. Excellent widgets and features added regularly. This was a great decision and I am not being gauged by yotpo

Breeziebeach

its functions are pretty good but the UI is kind of hard to use. Please put a little more effort on the UI & UX

The Urban Cyclist Nz

I have found stamped.io to be a brilliant addition to my site. The % of reviews I get went up dramatically when I added this, as it is so easy for customers to use, and allows me to format and personalise emails to match my branding. Would highly recommend (and in fact have done so in some of the business facebook groups I am in)

Garypoppinsgourmetpopcorn

It rivals Yotpo and the other product review apps. I think some of the features could have a little more customization available, but they make up for this with their excellent customer service.

Dr Fertility

The customer service is excellent! My questions were answered immediately and the app is really easy to use. Thank you.

Qvape Ro

Beware, this app will send your customers emails asking for reviews, by default, and there's no way to turn off this option!

For stores in other language than English, be sure to customize your emails and translate them, otherwise your customers will get emails from you in a language they don't understand.

July 13, 2020

Hello Qvape Ro,

Thank you for your feedback.

We do have a setting available to pause the review requests, which will archive the review emails instead of sending them out.

There's also a complete localization setting available to translate the email content to the language of your choice, so it's definitely possible to customize the review email to your heart's content, before deciding to send them out to your customers.

We hope you will consider using Stamped.io again in the future :)

The Natural Mkt

Great app, works well with simple integration

Marcomarcounderwear

Fantastic service. Went with the enterprise plan and Rachelle did the full onboarding process for us. 100% seamless

Morimatea2

It's an amazing review app for us.

Lulucos

Reasonable, and works great. Great app!

www.lulucos.com